I Just Found Something Strange

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Found Something Strange

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:51 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:AND WHEN HE COMES BACK I WILL LAY 2 EGGS I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol sorry

LOL. who's the rooster?
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Found Something Strange

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:52 pm

LOL! RANDOM XD
Well this turned into a positive convo after being called headless chickens Smile Lmao
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Found Something Strange

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:53 pm

Debbie Zebua wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:fair enough im gonna go lay an egg I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol

haha Good luck! I am a headless chicken for not noticing that. I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol

Lmao!!! I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol

lol we are just making a joke out of being insulted. I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol



waaaaaaaaaaakakakakakakakak
we are 100 hens with 1 rooster Jackson I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol

Lmfao
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Found Something Strange

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:54 pm

ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:LOL! RANDOM XD
Well this turned into a positive convo after being called headless chickens Smile Lmao

LOL thanks to the dude/chick who said that! Cause this was 1 interesting covo.
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Found Something Strange

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:55 pm

ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:
Debbie Zebua wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:fair enough im gonna go lay an egg I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol

haha Good luck! I am a headless chicken for not noticing that. I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol

Lmao!!! I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol

lol we are just making a joke out of being insulted. I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol



waaaaaaaaaaakakakakakakakak
we are 100 hens with 1 rooster Jackson I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol

Lmfao

If Michael is the rooster I am gonna lay eggs too! I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Found Something Strange

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:57 pm

ITS ALL FOR L.O.V.E I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Found Something Strange

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:58 pm

Oh, this convo really made my night Very Happy non stop giggling!!
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Found Something Strange

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:02 pm

ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:Oh, this convo really made my night Very Happy non stop giggling!!

I know! We needed this. Its the most fun I've ever had on a forum. Well I am gonna go off to sleepy land now. I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Sleep I'll talk to some of you on other forums again. lol
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Found Something Strange

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:03 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:Oh, this convo really made my night Very Happy non stop giggling!!

I know! We needed this. Its the most fun I've ever had on a forum. Well I am gonna go off to sleepy land now. I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Sleep I'll talk to some of you on other forums again. lol

Exactly Very Happy
Me too! Im tired now Smile
I hope to talk to you again ,ur fun Smile
Goodnight and good sleep to all! Very Happy
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Found Something Strange

Post by lonelynation on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:09 pm

Deborah Ffrench says:
Michael's early death was not a given. Only the most imperceptive would deny that anaesthetic that killed him was in reality - just a formality. What killed Michael, was the sustained trauma of being put through a baseless, protracted trial that should never have reached court, knowing that if found guilty he would be removed from his children's lives. And after acquittal, facing the relentless vilification by the media, who - post 2005, decided to simply disregard a verdict they found economically inconvienient. Why was a supernovic talent with a history of unparalleled giving and a persona of complex innocence systematically humiliated and stripped of his dignity and spirit for a period of over 15 years on the basis of astonishingly non-credible accusations – I have no answers. On the 25th November a global prayer will sweep the planet at 14:00 LA time for world healing and to connect with the now - world soul of Michael. Go to majorloveprayer.blogspot.com.

The truth is coming.

Nicely put.
It hurts my heart to think of what he went through.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Found Something Strange

Post by Debbie Zebua on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:42 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:
Debbie Zebua wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:fair enough im gonna go lay an egg I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol

haha Good luck! I am a headless chicken for not noticing that. I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol

Lmao!!! I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol

lol we are just making a joke out of being insulted. I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol



waaaaaaaaaaakakakakakakakak
we are 100 hens with 1 rooster Jackson I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol

Lmfao

If Michael is the rooster I am gonna lay eggs too! I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol


alright, lemme make my bed first, oops...i mean, my NEST
care to join ? I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Lol
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Found Something Strange

Post by darkchild on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Deborah Ffrench says:
Michael's early death was not a given. Only the most imperceptive would deny that anaesthetic that killed him was in reality - just a formality. What killed Michael, was the sustained trauma of being put through a baseless, protracted trial that should never have reached court, knowing that if found guilty he would be removed from his children's lives. And after acquittal, facing the relentless vilification by the media, who - post 2005, decided to simply disregard a verdict they found economically inconvienient. Why was a supernovic talent with a history of unparalleled giving and a persona of complex innocence systematically humiliated and stripped of his dignity and spirit for a period of over 15 years on the basis of astonishingly non-credible accusations – I have no answers. On the 25th November a global prayer will sweep the planet at 14:00 LA time for world healing and to connect with the now - world soul of Michael. Go to majorloveprayer.blogspot.com.

WanaBstartnSthn, thank you for sharing this info. It is a well said summary of the injustice that MJ suffered in the media, TV, radio and print. I simply hate injustice with a purple passion. I think that the media who printed the lies that destroyed MJ's life and his repuation are gutless parasites, maggots, and blood-sucking leeches. Instead, I think that these writers should be held account for their lies by the Jackson family and his fans. I think these writers should be sued for defamation, libel and slander in the courts. I deeply wish that a revolution would start where all MJ fans could archive any past slanderous articles, info, interviews, etc that they have in their personal MJ collections. That way all these writers could be idenfitied in one place. Hit this writers in their wallets! Maybe, that could be logged here on this site. Maybe, this is a silly idea. I simply HATE what happened to MJ. MJ is one of the most loving person of this era.
darkchild
darkchild
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Found Something Strange

Post by DawnMarie1121 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:15 pm

What if November 25th passes without a sign from Michael? How do we go on? Or, I suppose what I'm really asking is how do I go on? I'm so laced with anxiety all the time. My faith in Michael is still strong, in the belief that he is still alive, but how do I keep finding the strength to stand behind this conviction? I'm emotionally wrecked. My only solace is through all of you. You are the only ones who understand.
DawnMarie1121
DawnMarie1121
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

I Just Found Something Strange - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Found Something Strange

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum