Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STRANGE AND AMAZING BACK SCREENSHOT...... WHAT DO YOU THINK?

+32
MJFOREVER
lisap27
Pyramid_Girl
mumof3
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
terror2k9
mariza
rayvyn
Smelly
dexember
illusionist
looking4truth
yspadda
ezzramj
Debbie Zebua
infinatetrinity
mjj29081958
Christiana
yaya
DawnMarie1121
Michealisbeautiful
Happy Feet
MJonMyMind
Melzy777
magic
mjssoulmate
airieslady
mattie
jenn77
YouAreMyLifeMJ
SPAKKLE29FUL
MJ'sForever
36 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

STRANGE AND AMAZING BACK SCREENSHOT...... WHAT DO YOU THINK? - Page 2 Empty Re: STRANGE AND AMAZING BACK SCREENSHOT...... WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Post by jenn77 Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:36 pm

Possible I suppose, I think I am just too afraid to get too optimistic to then be hurt. I am all for the fact of him beeing alive but I fear either for him cause there are reasons that have been debated that suggest he is/was in danger, or either because I fear he wont come back Sad STRANGE AND AMAZING BACK SCREENSHOT...... WHAT DO YOU THINK? - Page 2 Icon_cry
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

STRANGE AND AMAZING BACK SCREENSHOT...... WHAT DO YOU THINK? - Page 2 Empty Re: STRANGE AND AMAZING BACK SCREENSHOT...... WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Post by See Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:04 pm

So Back is basically saying that Michael is dead....imo
I don´t like the comparison to Christ, Michael was human...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:05 pm

With all due respect, but this is the 2nd craziest theory I have heard so far. For one it does state Michael is death (err... this is a death hoax sites so not sure how it fits in here) and 2, since he/she references everything to Christ and biblical prophesy regarding Michael, I'll have to remind them of something and that is the only other Christ to rise up after Jesus Christ himself is the anti-Christ. He is described in biblical terms as someone who will so mimic the actions of Christ himself, that he will deceive some of the very elect (or in another word some believers). This is biblical fact and not me just adding my 2 cents worth in here. So unless you believe Michael to be that (which I know we all don't), then it might be better off using your time to research the facts and not theology. Scripture must always be read and interpreted within it's contents as a whole.

This theory really is a dead end. Sorry.
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:06 pm

That was deep.
HMMMM......
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StayTuned Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:38 pm

Happy Feet wrote:With all due respect, but this is the 2nd craziest theory I have heard so far. For one it does state Michael is death (err... this is a death hoax sites so not sure how it fits in here) and 2, since he/she references everything to Christ and biblical prophesy regarding Michael, I'll have to remind them of something and that is the only other Christ to rise up after Jesus Christ himself is the anti-Christ. He is described in biblical terms as someone who will so mimic the actions of Christ himself, that he will deceive some of the very elect (or in another word some believers). This is biblical fact and not me just adding my 2 cents worth in here. So unless you believe Michael to be that (which I know we all don't), then it might be better off using your time to research the facts and not theology. Scripture must always be read and interpreted within it's contents as a whole.

just a lil correction it says that if it were possible he would decieve the very elect..matthew 24:24
StayTuned
StayTuned
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:41 pm

StayTuned wrote:
Happy Feet wrote:With all due respect, but this is the 2nd craziest theory I have heard so far. For one it does state Michael is death (err... this is a death hoax sites so not sure how it fits in here) and 2, since he/she references everything to Christ and biblical prophesy regarding Michael, I'll have to remind them of something and that is the only other Christ to rise up after Jesus Christ himself is the anti-Christ. He is described in biblical terms as someone who will so mimic the actions of Christ himself, that he will deceive some of the very elect (or in another word some believers). This is biblical fact and not me just adding my 2 cents worth in here. So unless you believe Michael to be that (which I know we all don't), then it might be better off using your time to research the facts and not theology. Scripture must always be read and interpreted within it's contents as a whole.

just a lil correction it says that if it were possible he would decieve the very elect..matthew 24:24

Yeah that's what I said. Elect are the believers in Christ (and it's not referring to deceiving all the elect). So not sure what your point is.
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:05 pm

Happy Feet wrote:
StayTuned wrote:

Yeah that's what I said. Elect are the believers in Christ (and it's not referring to deceiving all the elect). So not sure what your point is.

I re-read what I wrote cause I couldn't figure out what you were referring to. I realise I missed out "if it were "possible" he would deceive them. That's what I meant, just didn't type it right. Sorry.
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StayTuned Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Happy Feet wrote:
Happy Feet wrote:
StayTuned wrote:

I re-read what I wrote cause I couldn't figure out what you were referring to. I realise I missed out "if it were "possible" he would deceive them. That's what I meant, just didn't type it right. Sorry.

no need to apologize it was just a simple mistake, i do it too,
smooches!
StayTuned
StayTuned
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:01 pm

For some of you who do not know who Back is, this thread should help you: https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-friends-f63/back-screenshots-t2433-300.htm?sid=d83dd7a65b27d35b729b0473765bd8be. It also has the original theory of 7 that was posted on 6/25/2006, which he referenced in this latest post.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:04 pm

magic wrote:"2 decade long, elaborate planning that culminated in this execution."

WOW!!!!!!!!!

I noticed that too. 20 years ago would be during Bad era when Liberian Girl came out, which may be the reason why pictures from that era and video keep popping up (Memorial, Funeral). That's when he started to plan all of this. Hmmm...
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:16 pm

OK..... I dont know why but I´m somehow speechless and also thankful that someone gave an answer to my topic about BACK . I only read your first post until now but WOW thanks..... gotta read the rest of it now. If u are interested in more screenshots of BACK because a lot of them are deleted in the meantime.... just click here: https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-friends-f63/back-screenshots-t2433-0.htm

and here about the 7-day theory

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/the-new-7-day-theory-t1486.htm

EDIT: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! NOW i finally understood that this post IS from BACK himself!!!! oh god sorry.....how embarrassing....

Last edited by Pammy on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ'sForever Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:29 pm

I am sorry I was not on to answer questions... Had a bit of an emergency last night..... However, I don't know how to post the actual screen shot. However it was posted yesterday... I think there are clues in the caps and the spelling....By the way I agree with it being wrong to compare Michael with Jesus, other than to say. I think that Michael attempted to be more "Christ like" which is what we are commanded to do in the new testament.

I just think whoever wrote this is an amazing writer and he is trying to tell us something....
Kathy
MJ'sForever
MJ'sForever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum