Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Surrounding Death Solved: Within a week!?!

+11
EarthAngel90
SmoothCriminal
Human_nature
Banessa
annieisnotokey
yaya
MJJ Love
ballongiraf
MJSmile4Us
Rach
SeeingClues
15 posters

Go down

Mystery Surrounding Death Solved: Within a week!?! Empty Mystery Surrounding Death Solved: Within a week!?!

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:17 am

http://blog.taragana.com/e/2009/08/14/mystery-surrounding-mjs-death-will-be-solved-soon-24230/
Vote 0

Mystery surrounding MJ’s death ‘will be solved soon’

Ani

August 14th, 2009

google_protectAndRun("render_ads.js::google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);

LONDON - Michael Jackson’s former lawyer says that the mystery surrounding the singer’s death could be solved soon.

Peter Lopez says that he is expecting the toxicology report to come out in the near future.
The report has been completed but will not be released while a police investigation is still ongoing.
We should hear within the next week. I believe the LAPD are doing a very thorough investigation,” Sky News quoted Lopez as saying.
“It’s been seven weeks since Michael died, it was announced the reports would be out in five to six weeks, so we are a couple of weeks beyond that which is an indication of the professionalism of the LAPD, making sure they get it right,” he added.
Lopez also feels the King of Pop’s death could have been avoided.
“I think it’s too early to say, we don’t have all the facts but he should not be dead, that’s pretty clear. Something went terribly wrong and we’ll find something out about that very shortly,” he added. (ANI)
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Mystery Surrounding Death Solved: Within a week!?! Empty Re: Mystery Surrounding Death Solved: Within a week!?!

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:18 am

Ok, I will believe that when I see it! We have been fobbed off with this too many times for it to be believeable now.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Mystery Surrounding Death Solved: Within a week!?! Empty Re: Mystery Surrounding Death Solved: Within a week!?!

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:21 am

I don't know whether to believe anything these days, more so ever since June 25th unless the family (except for Joe, Jermaine, and LaToya of course) speaks in front of the camera.

how through can they get and how much more time do they need?? it only took about approximately 2-3 wks for the tox adn autopsy results to come out when Heath Ledger and Anna NIcole Smith died, weren't they?

I guess time will tell Sad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:23 am

Sky News has the same article with an additional paragraph:
"The lawyer paid tribute to the detectives conducting the investigation into the King of Pop's death, saying he realised they were in a very difficult situation and they were doing "terrific work" to make sure "the right results come out"."

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-News/Michael-Jackson-Death-Former-Lawyer-Peter-Lopez-Says-Toxicology-Report-Out-Within-Next-Week/Article/200908215360920?lpos=Showbiz_News_Top_Stories_Header_4&lid=ARTICLE_15360920_Michael_Jackson_Death%3A_Former_Lawyer_Peter_Lopez_Says_Toxicology_Report_Out_Within_Next_Week
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:23 am

It should have been solved LONG ago if you ask me. I have NEVER in my entire life, heard of anything like this. It just seems to be to much for me. How can it take so long? Thats stupid. Yes Michael is a BIG star. But he is also human, unfortiently many people tend to forget that. He has been treated with NO respect what so ever, since this thing happent.

People are either VERY bad at doing their job, or this is a Hoax.

To many loose ends for this to be a normal "death"

And the fact that the Jackson Family still not agree on where to burry him 6 weeks later. COMEON. How can you not know where to burry you`re child?
Poor baby Sad

I find it fishy

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:27 am

I know...with all the money the estate is making you can easily hire a group of guards to watch the grave 24x7 if you had to...
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:37 am

how would MJ's former lawyer know anything about this matter?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:00 am

maybe they are calling him "former" because MJ is suppossedly dead?
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:48 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:It should have been solved LONG ago if you ask me. I have NEVER in my entire life, heard of anything like this. It just seems to be to much for me. How can it take so long? Thats stupid. Yes Michael is a BIG star. But he is also human, unfortiently many people tend to forget that. He has been treated with NO respect what so ever, since this thing happent.

And the fact that the Jackson Family still not agree on where to burry him 6 weeks later. COMEON. How can you not know where to burry you`re child?
Poor baby Sad

I find it fishy

I totally agree MYBELOVEDMJ.

This is so strange. if there is proof given, I will be soo sad. Because I cried and did all of that the first week, but then I found MJHD becuase I had a weird feeling.
So now, Im thinking MJ is NOT dead. So if it is confirmed, It will be like losing him all over again.
TO think he died for real, HURTS SO BAD.

I PRAY so much that this is just a HOAX and that Michael is well.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:00 am

Al B. Sure! Love wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:It should have been solved LONG ago if you ask me. I have NEVER in my entire life, heard of anything like this. It just seems to be to much for me. How can it take so long? Thats stupid. Yes Michael is a BIG star. But he is also human, unfortiently many people tend to forget that. He has been treated with NO respect what so ever, since this thing happent.

Poor baby Sad

I find it fishy

This is so strange. if there is proof given, I will be soo sad. Because I cried and did all of that the first week, but then I found MJHD becuase I had a weird feeling.
So now, Im thinking MJ is NOT dead. So if it is confirmed, It will be like losing him all over again.

You have no idea what this will do to me, íf I find at real proof of him beeing dead.
If you just knew what its doing to me now. Sad

I have been sick for 6 weeks now. My body cant keep it up, im feeling like im about to faint many times a day, because I cant eat, im throwing up all the time.

Im not sleeping well. All I do is cry. Sad

Ive only just started listening to his songs again, 2 days ago. Damn it hurts like hell. But I did it. I havent been able to bring my self to do it after June 25th.

Everytime, im hearing his songs on the raido, I have to turn it off, Ive stopped watching TV.

I can only listen to his songs a few times a day, then im starting to feel sick.
I dont know what is happening.

All I know is that im trying to conctrol it as much as i can.

Just the thought of not knowing where he is, Breaks my heart into 1000 of pieces.
Im praying to GOD every night asking him to keep Michael safe, and protect him. Never to leave his side for a minute. I can only hope that he is listening to me Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:28 pm

even if they release supposed autopsy and toxicology reports, how are we to be convinced that they are actually michael's?

i laughed when i read, "he is expecting the toxicology report to come out in the near future." me and my husband use the phrase "in the near future" when we talk about something that we KNOW is not gonna happen soon. it could be a week from now, a month, a year or even 30 years.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:51 pm

I'll believe it when I see it.

Why would Peter Lopez - a former lawyer of MJ and whose field of work is the music business- know that much about the criminal investigation?

I think there's too many people involved in the case that all they want is their 15 minutes.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:09 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:I'll believe it when I see it.

Why would Peter Lopez - a former lawyer of MJ and whose field of work is the music business- know that much about the criminal investigation?

I think there's too many people involved in the case that all they want is their 15 minutes.

I agree with you! Everyone is seeking to have their own 15 minutes of fame in the spot light, is digusting! A lot of it if not all of it is too strange! So like many of you I won't believe it 'till I see it Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:24 pm

We'll see. Too many speculations so far...
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:25 pm

yaya wrote:even if they release supposed autopsy and toxicology reports, how are we to be convinced that they are actually michael's?

i laughed when i read, "he is expecting the toxicology report to come out in the near future." me and my husband use the phrase "in the near future" when we talk about something that we KNOW is not gonna happen soon. it could be a week from now, a month, a year or even 30 years.

I know what you mean, believe me LOL lol!
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:28 pm

I hope its delayed again cause i dont wanna know the results Sad
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm

I have that feeling he is alive and well .... I don't know why but I feel it.

I have to see real evidence that he is truly gone , until then I am not giving up ... Why would His "Former" Lawyer want anything to do with Michael if he is "Deceased" .... 15. mins of fame - everyone wants a piece.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:04 pm

I'll believe it when I see it, and even then I may not believe it because who's to say it's even OFFICIAL? They started this entire thing off on the wrong foot and now NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING will ever make sense to me. So I will always be a bit skeptical.

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:04 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Al B. Sure! Love wrote:

Poor baby Sad

I find it fishy

You have no idea what this will do to me, íf I find at real proof of him beeing dead.
If you just knew what its doing to me now. Sad

I have been sick for 6 weeks now. My body cant keep it up, im feeling like im about to faint many times a day, because I cant eat, im throwing up all the time.

Im not sleeping well. All I do is cry. Sad

Ive only just started listening to his songs again, 2 days ago. Damn it hurts like hell. But I did it. I havent been able to bring my self to do it after June 25th.

Everytime, im hearing his songs on the raido, I have to turn it off, Ive stopped watching TV.

I can only listen to his songs a few times a day, then im starting to feel sick.
I dont know what is happening.

All I know is that im trying to conctrol it as much as i can.

Just the thought of not knowing where he is, Breaks my heart into 1000 of pieces.
Im praying to GOD every night asking him to keep Michael safe, and protect him. Never to leave his side for a minute. I can only hope that he is listening to me Sad

I don't mean this disrespectfully, but I think you seriously need to get some grief counseling. This reaction isn't normal. When my grandparents died I didn't act like this. I understand all people grieve differently, but were you personally really close to MJ? And whether you were or weren't, this is pretty extreme. I think you need to seek some counseling. I'm worried about you.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:11 pm

I have already been seeking counsling.

I dont know what Is happening to me, all I know, is that Im trying to control it, it has been okey today.

Dont worry about me, Im getting the help I need.

Your post already helped me in some way also. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:12 pm

*****HUGS*****

For myBelovedMJ and every1 else here!!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:15 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:I hope its delayed again cause i dont wanna know the results Sad
remember that even the resulst might have been planned in terms of a hoax...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Although I agree with all of you re: why is THIS person making THIS announcement to THIS media outlet now, I like the wording of the article.

Every single critical statement is vague and open to interpretation, which means there's no direct claim that Michael is dead. It ain't much, but I'll take what I can get.

Still no worries on my part.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down