Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's children went to see the new Twilight movie?

3 posters

Go down

Michael's children went to see the new Twilight movie? Empty Michael's children went to see the new Twilight movie?

Post by mjlovebug Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:12 am

http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3067:friedman-jackson-kids-see-twilight-new-moon&catid=85:latest-news&Itemid=82

The article says that Elizabeth Taylor probably took them to see This Is It. But I saw another article a while ago that said the kids had not seen This is it because they wouldn't be able to avoid the paparazzi. How were they able to see this new movie? You know what I mean?
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Michael's children went to see the new Twilight movie? Empty Re: Michael's children went to see the new Twilight movie?

Post by Debbie Zebua Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:40 am

well, probably..to see TII would be more difficult because the paps should be all over the place. They must be ready with the cams and all, considering the movie is about their father. But twilight..well i guess the paps would be less expecting them to go see the movie ?

What do u have in mind ?
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Michael's children went to see the new Twilight movie? Empty Re: Michael's children went to see the new Twilight movie?

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:48 am

I don't think that paps would care about that really ..... they are just going to the movies ..... what is strange about that ?!?! ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:14 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:I don't think that paps would care about that really ..... they are just going to the movies ..... what is strange about that ?!?! ....

I just thought it was strange that they would be able to go to any movie without the paps. I didn't mean it in a bad way.
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:26 am

Ditto mjluvbug.

The paps follow them to the museum, helicopters above the house while they were swimming, paps got the bodyguard's car in a little accident because they were following the Jackson kids everywhere. God ! these leeches ! Michael's children went to see the new Twilight movie? Icon_twisted Michael's children went to see the new Twilight movie? Icon_mad
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:50 am

Debbie Zebua wrote:Ditto mjluvbug.

The paps follow them to the museum, helicopters above the house while they were swimming, paps got the bodyguard's car in a little accident because they were following the Jackson kids everywhere. God ! these leeches ! Michael's children went to see the new Twilight movie? Icon_twisted Michael's children went to see the new Twilight movie? Icon_mad

Yeah so it probably be much different if they went to go see This is it.
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:20 am

If they go to see TII then the amount of those leeches would be tripled.
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:19 am

That's true. I hope i get better at finding clues like you all. Embarassed
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down