Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY!! WHAT'S UP DOC and initial clues/messages

4 posters

Go down

HEY!! WHAT'S UP DOC and initial clues/messages Empty HEY!! WHAT'S UP DOC and initial clues/messages

Post by juliet Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:41 pm

I just don't know if this topic will be slammed but I think it's very important for everybody to read my opinions (then later just ignore it if you think it doesn't make sense at all)

DR.CONRAD MURRAY :
Since the beginning, DR.CONRAD MURRAY was the one who opened the door to the supposed death of Michael. IMO,CONRAD MURRAY should be looked at as a message not as an actual person. In one of my posts, there is a TV series entitled "The Court of Last Resort" and S1Ep7's entitled "The Conrad Murray Case". The TV episode was about 1) social engineering of Hollywood, and 2) they played upon police errors and the sympathy of the public. In my opinion, the message is don't look at the actual DR.and the Death(no death) but look at as to how everything developed from there.

Dr. Conrad Murray had CHILD SUPPORT CASE wherein a woman forgave him for the $15,000 but he must pay monthly $1,003 and reasons for his inability to pay as radioactive, unemployed and so on.

JERMAINE JACKSON
Now let's compare Dr.Conrad Murray to Jermaine Jackson.
Jermaine was the one who announced the death of Michael - NOT ANY UCLA MED STAFF wherein too much scripted drama with no emotions at all (VERY UNREAL) and the most important thing that I saw was he was with TOHME TOHME.

Jermaine Jackson had a CHILD/SPOUSAL SUPPORT CASE (Aug.7, 2007 news) and Jermaine got off the hook because the judge could not verify any income.

TOHME TOHME
I just couldn't dismiss in my mind that Tohme Tohme was with Jermaine on the announcement of Michael's death. In the TII Movie, TOHME TOHME was included in the credits as Production Advisor which I think was the clue Michael was giving us as TOHME was actually his former financial advisor. Remember the $5.5 Million that he said he gave back (which I can't find the news link I had before)

There's this news acoording to Segye Times of Korean Newspaper,
KATHERINE, JOE and JERMAINE with the Jackson Record Co., the family was paid
$5.5 Million for series of Jackson Family Concerts in 1989 which never took place at all. Michael was not sued personally because he was already going solo and I don't think he made the deal with them.

THE DEATH, MEMORIAL AND ALL
Everybody wants/have their own secret agenda. I will only mention 3 as this post is getting long. 1)La Toya wants to dance with the stars, 2) Jermaine wants a tribute concert, and of course 3) Katherine wants them all to reunite for a touring extravaganza of the mourning.

Everything is about MONEY from the start of MJ's career and on JUNE 25. Money for taking good care of the children, allowances here and there, MJ estate - the who and how much%. So, I put everybody in the basket(the whole family) and that's why I believe that Michael is alive and he will come out when the time is right when he has all the proof to show that he is being used and abused by family, friends and associates.
And the new deal from ALLGOOD Entertainment really woke me up. ALLGOOD ENTERTAINMENT would have JACKSON 8 tour fronted by Janet. ( I wrote this in one of my post also) 10 venues for $12 million. Janet would get $4 Million, Jermaine, Jackie, Marlon, Tito, and Randy would get $1.5 Million each, La Toya would get $500K and Rebbie would get $250K. Of course there's family infightings and Janet's reluctancy to let everyone ride on her coattails.

All these are the main reasons why Michael had to escape his death threat (clue of the spider). And everything was opened up by DR. CONRAD MURRAY. And there are numerous clues and messages he left for us to keep us holding on and never to give up and open our eyes to false news/feeds.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

HEY!! WHAT'S UP DOC and initial clues/messages Empty Re: HEY!! WHAT'S UP DOC and initial clues/messages

Post by Liberian Girl hee hee Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:48 pm

Wow Juliet! Very excellent summary of events and some really good points. The whole Tohme thing creeps me out. I believe he was behind trying to sell all of Michael's stuff at that auction. And I also wonder if he didn't sign the AEG contract knowing that they could contractually increase the number of concerts. The whole contract appeared slanted toward AEG.

Jermaine, et. al., are really showing their true colors. As soon as Michael "departed" they all went nuts over his money. Wait til he comes back! They better do all their greedy dealings before he cuts them off again. And you just have to wonder about the tribute concert in Vienna in September...oh wait...I mean London in June. The website was plastered with Jermaine pictures and the singers he listed didn't even agree to be there.

Where ever Michael is right now, he is certainly being entertained by the circus of friends and family and probably feeling pretty good about getting away.
Liberian Girl hee hee
Liberian Girl hee hee

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

HEY!! WHAT'S UP DOC and initial clues/messages Empty Re: HEY!! WHAT'S UP DOC and initial clues/messages

Post by juliet Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:56 pm

LIBERIAN GIRL, thanks for your comment. HEY!! WHAT'S UP DOC and initial clues/messages Drunken_smilie I truly believe that Michael is alive and he's leaving messages/clues through the newsfeeds/TII Movie. We really have to read in between the lines(as they say) and use our keen sense/logic. It's probably very simple but we are looking very hard that we miss the most simplest detail among all the messages/clues.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:04 am

so you think he didnt let his family in on the hoax? wot bout janet and the kids?? i cant see how mj would be happy with jermaine and la toya getting money from his fake death maybe they dont know?? but how weird would dat be not telling some members of his family then ctach them out would be rather funny tho imagine jermaines face if it were true!!
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:08 am

But I don't know....the family acts too strange for this...Or do you think they're in the hoax but they don't know the real reason of his escape?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:59 am

Kirsche wrote:But I don't know....the family acts too strange for this...Or do you think they're in the hoax but they don't know the real reason of his escape?

I guess, they know that he escaped but without the knowledge of the real reason and his whereabouts.

IMO, that's why they have been asking for different autopsies to be sure and certain if it's MJ or not and they need proof or something to work on. And even when the supposed will that came out, they were very shocked about it that's why Katherine was questioning it. Then of course, they are all over their heads as to how much they'll get for taking good care of the children, the memorial, the funeral (where I was surprised that the cost of clothings on the corpse was even quoted).

They all have to keep making their moves but at the same time play it cautiously because of the percentage$$$ that's in store for them. With Michael gone, they are all on the losing side (media, promotions, advertissements, concerts and siblings' routines, record co., even the movie co.) that's why they're keeping themselves busy since JUNE25 because they don't want to lose at any cost.

And of course, Michael is watching all their reactions/motives and he will make his final decision/answers to all different querries and speculations.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:26 pm

juliet wrote:
Kirsche wrote:But I don't know....the family acts too strange for this...Or do you think they're in the hoax but they don't know the real reason of his escape?

I guess, they know that he escaped but without the knowledge of the real reason and his whereabouts.

IMO, that's why they have been asking for different autopsies to be sure and certain if it's MJ or not and they need proof or something to work on. And even when the supposed will that came out, they were very shocked about it that's why Katherine was questioning it. Then of course, they are all over their heads as to how much they'll get for taking good care of the children, the memorial, the funeral (where I was surprised that the cost of clothings on the corpse was even quoted).

They all have to keep making their moves but at the same time play it cautiously because of the percentage$$$ that's in store for them. With Michael gone, they are all on the losing side (media, promotions, advertissements, concerts and siblings' routines, record co., even the movie co.) that's why they're keeping themselves busy since JUNE25 because they don't want to lose at any cost.

And of course, Michael is watching all their reactions/motives and he will make his final decision/answers to all different querries and speculations.

Okay, I understand! Thanks for explainin it again Smile
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum