Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ANSWER

+49
HealTheWorld
NYMoonwalker
SoundOfACrescendo
Vera_Belle
SearchingForTruths
MJJ Love
YouAreMyLifeMJ
mjssoulmate
Pammy
billyjean
Shamone'
ishealive
MsInsignificant
analovemichael
misha86
grayshki
Whipy111
Gina Jackson
francisca81
MissLady
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Melzy777
DaduXLoveMJEver
babypri
kdkennedy74
BlackOrchid
hevnscentjess
D
Thetruth
mumof3
EternalMichael
LibertarianGirl
witchjo11
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
juliet
magicalmystery
katson45
Gema
SPAKKLE29FUL
MJLover1990
MJmylife90
Nony
Billie Jean
lilwendy
Giada
AnnieJoe
yspadda
infinatetrinity
TouchedByAnAngel
53 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

THE ANSWER - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ANSWER

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:55 am

(My apologies if this is a double post)

Thanks, TouchedByAnAngel, for your well thought out post. I have to say that as I was reading it, it seemed as though I was reading my exact thoughts!
:~* I LOVE the word CONFLUENCE *~:

:~* MICHAEL IS.... LOVE *~:

THE ANSWER - Page 2 Icon_king THE ANSWER - Page 2 Icon_queen

THE ANSWER - Page 2 Icon_sunny
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLady Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:02 am

Oh wow THE ANSWER - Page 2 Affraid

We are being watched over very closely, I like it THE ANSWER - Page 2 Fresse

I'm happy to see the effort that TIAI is putting into this whole process! Whether it is for real, or as a joke, this is a fun ride indeed. I always look forward to a new link everyday
MissLady
MissLady
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by francisca81 Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:38 am

yes, somebody is watching!!
but who that is, only that person can tell us Wink

but real or not, michael or someone else.. i think it's interesting where TIAI takes us Smile
some interesting stuff, worth reading! Wink

Last edited by francisca81 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
francisca81
francisca81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 42

http://twitter.com/franciscajs

Back to top Go down

THE ANSWER - Page 2 Empty THANKS THE ANSWER!

Post by Gina Jackson Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:47 am

THE ANSWER - Page 2 Michae11
THE ANSWER - Page 2 Icon_study I'm reading all days morning thisisalsoit, thinking about contents of links, and waiting for.... I beLIEve Michael is not dead with my heart, and I'm praying for your return soon! THE ANSWER - Page 2 Herz THIS IS IT ALL FOR L.O.V.E.
Thanks by THE ANSWER, I'm studying all it WITH LOVE!
"Well here it is
my grand entry
was it as much of a dream
as you believed
or is it just an illusion
that you must believe..."
THE ANSWER - Page 2 Icon_rr
Gina Jackson
Gina Jackson

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

http://twitter.com/ginapereira

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:05 am

:~* We are merely Players...
Performers & Portrayers...
Each another's audience
Outside a guilded cage *~:

:~* MICHAEL <--> GENIUS *~:

(...ALL WE NEED IS LOVE...)
THE ANSWER - Page 2 Icon_jokercolor
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:06 am

(I realize my post(S) won't make sense to many.)

If they don't, just let 'em fade.... ; )
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:13 am

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:(I realize my post(S) won't make sense to many.)

If they don't, just let 'em fade.... ; )
I enjoy your posts. Keep them coming. Smile
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:54 am

I'm sorry if my opinion hurted someone - that was not my aim.
I was considering things under the human-rights angle, which is also a valuable one.
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipy111 Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:23 pm

I just typed in thisisalsoit and it landed to this topic.:O
Whipy111
Whipy111
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipy111 Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:25 pm

Thetruth wrote:Very well put OP. However this is a prank pulled by someone who is a member of this site or former MJHD member. This clues tells me nothing other that is is a game played by a sad person.

True. I'm not taking that site too seriously. It could be a prank by someone who knows what we believe in and decided to have some fun.
Whipy111
Whipy111
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by grayshki Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:37 pm

Did anybody follow HOTT1982 in YT? She/he did some pretty good hoax videos along the line of Jonellstar. Well the account is closed, but someone still has her last message:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxq9e7LFcBU

I unscrambled the code, I believe. It says "Learn to accept the truth" and then there's a date 12/2009
grayshki
grayshki

Aantal berichten : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:22 pm

i see that in tabloid junkie he mentions JFK well 11/25 was the day he was buried! i think this is the best explanation for everthing that has been going on
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 82
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by analovemichael Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:41 pm

Thank
you thank you for all ask God that he is well and happy is all I care
and I will pass your messages do not worry we got Michael I got it. I love you angel. your eternal fan THE ANSWER - Page 2 Herz
analovemichael
analovemichael

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by MsInsignificant Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:29 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:what puzzles me there are other sites with similar info to us so why pick this site ,are we the best are we the choosen ones someone please sort me out.

By redirecting the "this is also it" to one site makes me feel that someone is trying to bring all the believers together on one site. As it is, there are numerous sites all collecting information, some of the information is the same and some different. To really be a force for change we would all need to get together and start talking to one another.

As far as religion goes, we must begin to realize that we all actually have the same Creator hence the similarities in many of the stories etc in each religion. The differences we see in these religions have been created to divide us, through division we are conquered.

This adventure that Michael has taken us on is to heal the world that includes healing how we see each other and opening our minds to the possibilities. Michael is the man for all people no matter race, ethnicity, religion, political affiliation etc

Last edited by MsInsignificant on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
MsInsignificant
MsInsignificant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by lilwendy Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:33 pm

MsInsignificant wrote:
SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:what puzzles me there are other sites with similar info to us so why pick this site ,are we the best are we the choosen ones someone please sort me out.

By redirecting to this is also it to one site makes me feel that someone is trying to bring all the believers together on one site. As it is there are numerous sites all collecting information, some of the information is the same and some different. To really be a force for change we would all need to get together and start talking to one another.

As far as religion goes, we must begin to realize that we all actually have the same Creator hence the similarities in many of the stories etc in each religion. The differences we see in these religions have been created to divide us, through division we are conquered.

This adventure that Michael has taken us on is to heal the world that includes healing how we see each other and opening our minds to the possibilities. Michael is the man for all people no matter race, ethnicity, religion, political affiliation etc

That's a really good point! Hmmmm....
lilwendy
lilwendy

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 52

http://lilwendy.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Oh this is weird - thisisalsoit.com brings you to this site... this is not normal!!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:45 pm

MsInsignificant wrote:

By redirecting the "this is also it" to one site makes me feel that someone is trying to bring all the believers together on one site. As it is, there are numerous sites all collecting information, some of the information is the same and some different. To really be a force for change we would all need to get together and start talking to one another.

Excellent point, I also think maybe non-believers maybe curious about this is also and look it up and get re-directed to this site which will have alot of people questioning MJ's death and make it easier for him to comeback! it won't be such a shock...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LibertarianGirl Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:52 pm

ishealive wrote:Oh this is weird - thisisalsoit.com brings you to this site... this is not normal!!!

Not just the site, but which thread it brings you to!

Last edited by LibertarianGirl on Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
LibertarianGirl
LibertarianGirl

Aantal berichten : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:55 pm

THIS IS IT THIS IS MJS ARMY
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamone' Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:27 pm

Maybe we should all get back together?
Shamone'
Shamone'
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:31 pm

i think that is the point many people are stronger than one if you get my meaning it is like this has become the gathering place
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:55 pm

WE REALLY ARE MJ'S ARMY..JUST LIKE IN THIS IS IT MOVIE THE ANSWER - Page 2 Icon_cheers
D
D

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14
Leeftijd : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by hevnscentjess Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:05 pm

I agree, I think we are all being brought together! I was just discussing the bible verse with all my friends on Jonellstar hoax videos yesterday and then today I was brought here. Almost like this person knew that we would be looking again to see where it would take us today. So I joined and I know I'm not the only one. So it makes perfect sense to me if Michael is bringing us together. We all have one common interest worthy enough to bring us together...Michael. But what is going to make us stronger and keep us together is L.O.V.E. for our planet, for our children, for our future. We're ready when you are, Michael. We're listening:)
hevnscentjess
hevnscentjess

Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

THE ANSWER - Page 2 Empty Funny, That's exactly what just happened to me. I was redirected back to this site.

Post by billyjean Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:06 pm

AnnieJoe wrote:
infinatetrinity wrote:Very well put.I believe that by you posting this for everyone to see will help each and every one of us see the picture alot more clearly then we did before,excellent job "Touched by an angel".... THE ANSWER - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Strangely after you post about the answer ... this site redirected to this page, including the time very different from normal. It seemed he was waiting until you post to do the redirect. Do you have something to do with it???
I was monitoring all the time. Very strange, that.
billyjean
billyjean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Yes, but who is looking for "this is also it" ? Only the members of the hoax sites, I guess
So he is not bringing people to the hoax sites. That's the other way round ; hoax sites bring people to TIAI.
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MsInsignificant Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:27 pm

billyjean wrote:
AnnieJoe wrote:
infinatetrinity wrote:Very well put.I believe that by you posting this for everyone to see will help each and every one of us see the picture alot more clearly then we did before,excellent job "Touched by an angel".... THE ANSWER - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Strangely after you post about the answer ... this site redirected to this page, including the time very different from normal. It seemed he was waiting until you post to do the redirect. Do you have something to do with it???
I was monitoring all the time. Very strange, that.

Or perhaps the redirection was going to be something else but when this post was made it was the prefect opportunity to:
1. Bring more and more people together
2. To show us that we are on the right track, that our investigations have been fruitful
3. To let us know that Michael is in agreement with what has been posted in this thread.

"You've got to seize the opportunity if it is presented to you."
Clive Davis
MsInsignificant
MsInsignificant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by TouchedByAnAngel Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Infinatetrinity said

Very well put.I believe that by you posting this for everyone to see will help each and every one of us see the picture alot more clearly then we did before,excellent job "Touched by an angel"....

TouchedbyAnAngel says

Thank you. I definitely feel as though I have been "touched" by something powerful and divine. MJ is an incredible loving messenger. I feel compelled to help people see what he is giving us.

AnnieJoe said

Strangely after you post about the answer ... this site redirected to this page, including the time very different from normal. It seemed he was waiting until you post to do the redirect. Do you have something to do with it??? I was monitoring all the time. Very strange, that.

TouchedByAnAngel says

No, I don't have anything to do with TIAI or any part of the hoax death story. Like I quote others below, I do feel like there is a big picture that is being revealed to us. I, you, all of us are a part of that large picture and when we look at it with "both" eyes wide open, we will see what to do.

Giada said

Great job, meaningful and dense.
Expands more and more the profound message from Michael
penetrate into the consciences of 100, 1000, 10,000. 100,000
distribute millions of fans with their voice to the world
whole his message of awakening, struggle, hope

TouchedByAnAngel says

Yes, Michael's message is very profound, and millions will eventually "wake up" and act upon it! When enough people have understood the message Michael will be able to return safely. He will have good people from all over the world supporting him because he has shown us the truth.

BillieJean said

Guys! And today the link brings us to your forum to this post... This is getting really weird... Michael's watching us

TouchedByAnAngel says

I think Michael must have a whole team of people keeping up with this and watching to see if we understand what he's telling us LOL He would have to otherwise how could all websites and all threads of all forums be monitored so efficiently? Don't underestimate MJ, he planned this and doesn't intend for it to fail. Love/Good will always win over Fear/Evil.

We all know Love is the answer. Fear is the opposite of Love. Fear is what has been used against humanity for thousands of years to control us and make us give up our FREE WILL.

If you watched the movie V for Vendetta, you saw that the character Evie earned her freedom when she lost the control fear had over her. It was a painful lesson to learn, but it set her free! We are in the process of learning this lesson also. We have been given so many clues to open our eyes. We have been brainwashed and controlled by an evil agenda. The sad thing is that so many who are a part of that evil agenda don't even know what side they are playing for. It is only the elite at the very top of their "pyramid" that knows and controls all the ugly details. I hope for these people to wake up also, but it is their choice, just as we all have free will to decide. Michael is revealing the Truth. With the knowledge you gain from seeing the "other side of the story" you can then make an informed decision as to how you proceed with your life. What side do you want to be on... what feels right and true in your heart? Right now, more than ever before in my life, I am being directed by my heart and intuition. The heart has a "mind" of it's own and it doesn't get controlled by the manipulation. Listen to your heart!

Oh yeah, and this isn't weird or scary. Michael said in his movie that he does these things to bring awareness, awakening and hope! Well when people awaken and become aware, there is HOPE!

lilwendy said

Of course we are part of this. Michael Jackson has millions of fans. It is rumoured that almost a billion people watched the memorial. If there was a need to make a global impact, you would have to find someone with enough influence over a huge amount of people. Someone that had a very loyal following.
Enter Michael Jackson.
If we, the MJ fans, get what he is trying to teach us, then it is our responsibility to not only spread the message, but to act on it to make a change.
We are definitely part of this.

~To die will be an awfully big adventure.~Peter Pan~

TouchedByAnAngel says

Hi Lilwendy! Your post is great, you got it!

Welcome to the awakening! So please help me spread the message like you said, because it won't take long to wake up the world if we all work together. Unity and a free conscious mind is gonna rock! It is how we were meant to be...heaven on earth anyone?!

Soon and very soon, we are going to see the King!

Nony said

You must be in on it TouchedByanAngel, your read was great as they always are and you so smart and intelligent to come up with good stuff. Anyway, I found it interesting that your telling everyone "Good luck, you just may find the answer!". I'm not sure if that's literal from you or are you guessing? WHO R U?

I see the bigger picture (hoax/make movie of it/expose goverments/saveworld etc etc) but I can't find a definate answer in this post. I see the 'bits and pieces put together....etc' because I see the answer on a whole

TouchedByAnAngel says

Hi Nony. No, as I said before, the only way I became a part of this is I woke up. I've also said that my heart and intuition are what lead me into seeing the truth. Well those and all these clues which make it very clear LOL they help too! Anyway, so my name is Carol, I'm almost 45, I live in a small town in Texas, I've been a widow for almost 2 years now, and I have a 15 year old son named Justice. My good luck comment to everyone was because I do wish them luck and hope that they open their eyes to see the big picture. The part "you just may find the answer" was perhaps my "frustrated" way of daring people to actually pay attention and look at what we have been given.

MJmylife90 said

i'm redirected to this forum too...
it's getting really weird though..
maybe it's just my imagination but the links keeps redirecting towards some kind of clues
i mean a pattern..
which is somekind of Michael's way of thinking...
you know this isn't just about michael anymore...
it's involving the government and the world!
and it's a bigger picture...(no pressure)

now i really think we in the serious matter now..
maybe i'm just little over my head but i think we are in this plan also..
i mean a part of Michael's plan...
idk...just my opinion
maybe get too much over my head..

TouchedByAnAngel says

Hi there...I don't think this is over your head. From what you've posted it looks like you got the picture pretty clear!

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs said

Thanks, TouchedByAnAngel, for your well thought out post. I have to
say that as I was reading it, it seemed as though I was reading my exact thoughts!
:~* I LOVE the word CONFLUENCE *~:

TouchedByAnAngel says

Main Entry: con·flu·ence
Pronunciation: \ˈkän-ˌflü-ən(t)s, kən-ˈ\
Function: noun
Date: 15th century

1 : a coming or flowing together, meeting, or gathering at one point.

I like that word too! So I'm glad to see that there are more and more of us understanding.

Well this post is already very long and I have only responded to a few of you on the first page. I'm glad to see people discussing this and giving it the attention it deserves! I'm sending for now and will respond again after I have caught up with all the posts.

Love and Peace to you all
Touched By An Angel
TouchedByAnAngel
TouchedByAnAngel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:45 pm

A BIG THANKS to TouchedbyanAngel! Great post and I totally agree with you! It is really important to WAKE UP! Thats what im trying to tell the ppl ALL THE TIME!

Michael tried to tell us these things with his songs over the last decades. LISTEN to them! Some of them i didnt understand when i was younger but now that i have an OPEN MIND
i got it!

It doesnt matter if thisisalsoit is not MJ .... the important part is the context.... put the pieces together..... its alot to watch, the movies , but its really worth it! It opened my eyes! this is really unbelievable! There is so much i´d like to write about all of this but as i mentioned a few times before its hard for me to describe/explain in english. I wish I could.

Its not about a MJ Comeback....its about US because we are all ONE! We have to come together because Michael wants us to!!! ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE! There is not much time left.
Michael said it also in This is it. 4 years !!! I want you to please KEEP WATCHIN´ Cool what´s the next step on this adventure and start with the one in the mirror!

BlackOrchid wrote:

1. This is the internet, not the real world, and we are a small group. How can Michael in the real world save anyone by hoaxing his death? How can he be POLITICAL by hoaxing his death? Remember that 90% of people out there BELIEVES MJ IS DEAD

Yes we, the members of the hoax forums may be the only one´s reading and following the thisisalsoit redirections, this is true because we search for the truth.
How should the rest of the "out-side-world" , the Non-MJ-Fans or Non-Believers get the message? Someone said on here before that its just the internet world and not REAL.... do u REALLY think the outside world is more realistic?? Wink Of course they don´t know the truth about whats going on.The media WONT TELL THEM. they only tell lies!
Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual

BlackOrchid wrote:

2. The movie 2012 is only a movie. Just like any other doomsday movie. In Terminator 2 we heard 1999 would be the end of the world, and Nostradamus said 1999 too yeah? The year 2012 is NOT the end of the world. It is a vibrational shift in consciousness when we move into the aquarian age and away from the pisces age. 2012 IS A CONSCIOUSNESS SHIFT, NOT PHYSICAL DEATH.

I agree with you in that point! Wink

BlackOrchid wrote:

3. The movie V for Vendetta has a lot of satanic symbolism The letter "V" itself in that red color with circle around, is a part of the horned beast sign, it's satanic.

So, I don't see how Michael could save anyone by promoting these horrorlike movies and images to us. Michael did not want to let his kids watch other things than cartoons, so why would he wanna make us wanna watch those kinds of things? When people starts getting into the illuminati, end game kind of things, they will get scared. Michael's way is L.O.V.E. and NOT fear. That's why I believe this does not come from him.

First, the movie V is not about the satanic symbols...its more about ppl sticking together and dont let the government scare them... I like that quote of that movie

People Shouldn't Be Afraid of Their Government, Governments' Should Be Afraid of Their People.

then I think its not to scare people.... its just to wake ppl up and SEE whats really going on in the world! People got fooled from the government for decades! This is truth! Most mankind do not take their time to think about all this because the government won´t let them think .... they come up with a lot of stuff just to distract you.... for example tv or games consoles....or all these stupid contests like " American Idol" .... u know what i mean? Crying or Very sad

Thats why Michael needs our help! He knows that his real fans are able to MAKE THAT CHANGE! We have to DO something! Spread the word and wake others up! Make them believe!

Last edited by Pammy on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Pammy wrote:A BIG THANKS to TouchedbyanAngel! Great post and I totally agree with you! It is really important to WAKE UP! Thats what im trying to tell the ppl ALL THE TIME!

Michael tried to tell us these things with his songs over the last decades. LISTEN to them! Some of them i didnt understand when i was younger but now that i have an OPEN MIND
i get it!

It doesnt matter if thisisalsoit is not MJ .... the important part is the context.... put the pieces together..... its alot to watch, the movies , but its really worth it! It opened my eyes! this is really unbelievable! There is so much i´d like to write about all of this but as i mentioned a few times before its hard for me to describe/explain in english. I wish I could.

Its not about a MJ Comeback....its about US because we are all ONE! We have to come together because Michael wants us to!!! ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE! There is not much time left.
Michael said it also in This is it. 4 years !!! I want you to please KEEP WATCHIN´ THE ANSWER - Page 2 Icon_cool what´s the next step on this adventure and start with the one in the mirror!

Someone wrote that we, the members of the hoax forums are the only one´s reading and following the thisisalsoit redirections, this is true because we search for the truth.
How should the rest of the "out-side-world" , the Non-MJ-Fans or Non-Believers get the message? Someone said on here before that its just the internet world and not REAL.... do u REALLY think the outside world is more realistic?? THE ANSWER - Page 2 Icon_wink Of course they don´t know the truth about whats going on.The media WONT TELL THEM. they only tell lies!

Thats why Michael needs our help! He knows that his real fans are able to MAKE THAT CHANGE! We have to DO something! Spread the word and wake others up! Make them believe!

Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual

Your English is great.
I agree with you. We need to put the pieces together, and it must be us. The rest of the world (the ones who don't investigate MJ's "death") are clueless, and will remain so until we make that change.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:56 pm

well said pammy
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:04 pm

i changed some things in my post LOL .... but thanks for your nice words!

I love you more THE ANSWER - Page 2 C007
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:15 pm

grayshki wrote:Did anybody follow HOTT1982 in YT? She/he did some pretty good hoax videos along the line of Jonellstar. Well the account is closed, but someone still has her last message:

I unscrambled the code, I believe. It says "Learn to accept the truth" and then there's a date 12/2009

LEARN TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH! and about the date.... that brings me back to the BAMSDAY from TNZ ... something will happen on X-mas this year, im sure of!!

6 months after his "death" .... its Christmas and remember the comments on how "odd" it was that Michael still had his Christmas Wreaths up all spring? THE ANSWER - Page 2 Michaeljacksonshouse.th

Oh and about OZ .... i stumbled over this post from Back: THE ANSWER - Page 2 826820062.th

Last edited by Pammy on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TouchedByAnAngel Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:18 pm

grayshki wrote:Did anybody follow HOTT1982 in YT? She/he did some pretty good hoax videos along the line of Jonellstar. Well the account is closed, but someone still has her last message:

Hi Grayshki!

Thanks for the link, it was very interesting, I got the same message!

I watched and paused many times to write the letters down and this is what I got

ERLNA OT ECTACP HET HURTT

LEARN TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH

This relates back to the clues we have been given I just know it! Especially #17

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john%2014:29&version=NKJV

John 14:29 (New King James Version)

29 “And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.

Blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel
TouchedByAnAngel
TouchedByAnAngel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:22 pm

LibertarianGirl wrote:
ishealive wrote:Oh this is weird - thisisalsoit.com brings you to this site... this is not normal!!!

Not just the site, but which thread it brings you to!

Lol never thought of that!! oh wow, is MJ watching us???????!! There's def something up in MJ's camp!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:32 pm

OMG i think im obsessed with BACK(i still believe he is MJ) because there are so many posts that just fit in here LOL

THE ANSWER - Page 2 Voteimwatchingg

THE ANSWER - Page 2 18092007

Last edited by Pammy on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TouchedByAnAngel Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:49 pm

WOW Pammy! Where is this person BACK posting at? If it isn't MJ it is someone who
understands very well what MJ might be feeling/planning :-) I loved the post about Uri LOL
(Uri was on some "list" Michael had of people who had tricked/deceived/direspected? him)

Touched By An Angel
TouchedByAnAngel
TouchedByAnAngel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Gema wrote:What I find weird is the conection with the Bible.

Why to make it religious?

My family is very religious, and I notice quite a few that coincidences religion has to do with this.
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:24 pm

@TouchedByAnAngel: Back is a User from MjjCommunity Forum.

here are two topics i created . Very interesting!!!

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-friends-f63/back-screenshots-t2433.htm

and The 7 day theory :

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/the-new-7-day-theory-t1486.htm
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Yup, I'm sure December 25th is our D-Day. I'll be in Germany then, Pammy. That would make it just about right, because it seems every time MJ went to Europe I would go to the States, and vice versa, lol. Just my luck, I guess. But it doesn't matter. Oh, what a Christmas it will be!!!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:07 pm

Oh in germany? Thats great! May I ask you why and which city u visit? Off topic i know...sorry.... pm me if you want Wink
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:12 pm

I'll be in my hometown Herzogenaurach from Dec 17th - Jan. 6th. Sooooo looking forward to it. I need to get some normalcy back into my life. My son is stationed in Kaiserslautern, but he'll be on leave until Jan. 3rd. So we'll both be staying with my mom. Can't wait!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:24 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:I'll be in my hometown Herzogenaurach from Dec 17th - Jan. 6th. Sooooo looking forward to it. I need to get some normalcy back into my life. My son is stationed in Kaiserslautern, but he'll be on leave until Jan. 3rd. So we'll both be staying with my mom. Can't wait!

You are from Germany? My mother is German and I have family in Berlin and Munich. But I have never been there myself. I would love to go there; it looks beautiful! THE ANSWER - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:28 pm

It is beautiful! Love Munich. Berlin...I was in Berlin in 1989 when the wall opened. That was a wonderful experience, but Berlin is way to big for my taste.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:45 pm

Excelletn thread.
I need to catch up.

Michael knew what he was doing...
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SearchingForTruths Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:30 pm

I think this was posted before but I googled thisisalsoit and got this site:
http://whois.domaintools.com/thisisalsoit.com

What's weird is that the website title changes every weekday but the
site somehow hasn't been updated since it was created, which was
October 29th. It's really weird...
SearchingForTruths
SearchingForTruths
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27

http://dark-desert-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:33 pm

SearchingForTruths wrote:I think this was posted before but I googled thisisalsoit and got this site:
http://whois.domaintools.com/thisisalsoit.com

What's weird is that the website title changes every weekday but the
site somehow hasn't been updated since it was created, which was
October 29th. It's really weird...
\
Hi Smile

Here's our thread for TIAI
https://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/this-is-also-it-t3233.htm
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:38 pm

One other thing. Whoever is doing this HAS to be a member on here.
The current redirection leads not just to this thread, but to a specific post, aka "NEWEST POST" and you can't get that unless you've logged in.
all-odd-things-f8/the-answer-t4011.htm#95294

The "#95294" part of the link indicates which post to go to.

It is this post.....
TouchedByAnAngel wrote:I hate the way this program screws with the alignment of text, but I've worked all day on the above and I'm too tired to make it look pretty. The info is there. Good Luck and Love to all.

Touched By An Angel
.... that they are directing us to, NOT the first one.
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hevnscentjess Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Wow! Today has been a pretty exciting day! I am so glad I joined! Everyone here seems really passionate and I like that! I am primarily on youtube @ JonellstarTV's hoax videos - Part 14 - and we all "meet" there and talk about any new discoveries as well. Hope to see more of all of you Michael Jackson Hoax BELIEVERS =) God Bless You and God Bless Michael for bringing all of us TOGETHER!
hevnscentjess
hevnscentjess

Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera_Belle Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:02 pm

Great I was just redirected here.
Thanks Smile
Vera_Belle
Vera_Belle