Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A video in honoring

Go down

A video in honoring Empty A video in honoring

Post by maria-c Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:10 pm

A video in honoring Icon_evil I want to share with all this video
This video was done here in Latin America in honor to our Michael. Translation:
Investigators, fans and followers En opinion of the channel MTV, Robbie Williams is the best canatante of the history, remaining MJ, in the third position. Robert Peter Williams is a British born singer on February 13, 1974, the sales of his albumes reach 70 million, 55 millions of albumes and approximately 15 millions of simple. It he possesses several prizes, 16 Brit, the last one by the ends of 2009 for his contribution to the music, 3 Ivor Novello and 5 MTV Europe Music Awards.In 1996, his career was prepared to initiate in solitarily, his first simple Freedom 96, it was thrown in August of the same year, reaching the position I number 2 in the United Kingdom. As the singer counts in an interview to the diary The Sun, it he was on the verge of dying for the excessive conumo of analgesics and other medicines, in addition I reveal that consumio cocaine, heroine, ecstasy and others. The enumeration publishes of his) addictions it was the escusa to announce the exit of a new CD, Rudebox of 2006.In addition I assure in an interview to a German magazine that MJ hospitalized in the psychiatric one if it he was not for tape-worm a lot of money, I am sure that I indicate the internee thing to the magazine Spex. East is the supposed substitute of MJ.Masters of MTV, Michael Hackson does not have substitute not in frofesional, not in humanitaro, be like like a human being
News of a newspaper: MJ IS NOT FRAGILE IT HE NOR WAS TAKING DRUGS, DECLARATION OF HIS CHOREOGRAPHER
We the fans demand to the chain MTV THAT RETRACTS, IN THE SEARCH OF A NEW KING DEL POP
Already a king exists and there is no the one who equalizes it, not neither in numbers nor quality it he humanizes. Family we must not allow that once again the industry should go against MJ, MUST DEMONSTRATE THAT WE ARE UNITED
https://www.youtube.com/user/valentina21r
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down