Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!! RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW!

+21
maria-c
MJAREYOUOK?
Truth_or_Dare
me0101
EternalMichael
Lorrie
MJLover1990
Gema
Secret Dove
Smiile1929
MJJ
angelshadow
icebluestarlight
anotherpartofme
NYMoonwalker
superflysister81
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Grace
amber
SPAKKLE29FUL
MissPeppers
25 posters

Go down

Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Empty Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!! RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW!

Post by MissPeppers Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:30 pm

http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/music/71037197.html

Dr Murray is to return to work in Houston!!!! Tomorrow!!!

Last edited by MissPeppers on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Empty Re: Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!! RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW!

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:35 pm

Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Affraid Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Affraid OH MY GOD WARN THE WORLD
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Empty Re: Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!! RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW!

Post by MissPeppers Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:36 pm

How can they still allow this man to practice medicine????
Too wierd!!!!! Surely the medical board in the USA should be concerned??
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:37 pm

Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Affraid Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_eek WTF??? How can he be allowed to go back to work? this has a mj hoax written all over it for sure guys!!! if he really was under a homocide investigation his lisence would be suspended till investigation was closed. surely.....
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:39 pm

May be we'll learn tonight at AMA why Murray may go back to work.
Surprise surprise
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:40 pm

WTF? Maybe this time they will teach him CPR! Goodness, MJ is so alive. No way this man would be aloud to pratice medicine if this whole shabang was true. Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_rolleyes
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by superflysister81 Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:41 pm

WTF????? affraid affraid affraid
Exactly Amber, I agree!
He is supposed to be under HOMICIDE investigation, how can he go back to work?
Crazy...
superflysister81
superflysister81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 87
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:42 pm

What?? Shocked This is impossible! How can they still allow him to practice?

This is GOOD news for us I think! cheers

This adds to my suspicions that this whole thing is very well put together and the government is truly involved. If Michael is truly gone (NOT), then this is truly despicable and something that would really make me embarrassed of being an American.
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:43 pm

I can't believe this.... and they again say that the doctor has 56 years... there is another topic about that - is he 50 or 56 Question Question Exclamation
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by icebluestarlight Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Well sounds great , if I ever have a serious heart problem, I will go to the guy who has no heart monitoring equipment, no defibrulator no antidote, no idea how to perform CPR, does not know his address and killed Michael Jackson.

Maybe Michael is going to come out of hiding on the 25th, this would fit - them Murray wouldn't actually be a total moron.
icebluestarlight
icebluestarlight

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Grace wrote:May be we'll learn tonight at AMA why Murray may go back to work.
Surprise surprise

Exclamation You just gave me a heart attack LOL. I wish...

By the way, is this source reliable? I'm surprised TMZ didn't jump on this first.
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Warum er auch noch diesen Beruf ausüben kann, so kann dieser Mann Arbeit als Arzt?
Es ist eine Gefahr für die Patienten, doch nach allem, was er im Gefängnis nicht in der Praxis werden [img] https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/affraid.gif [/ img]
angelshadow
angelshadow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:49 pm

this is crazy maby we should believe in the 25th of november guys Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Affraid
i just can't wait till that day...i hope its treu
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPeppers Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:51 pm

SURPRIZE!! TMZ have just posted a story about Murray returning to work!!

lmao... they didnt get there first.
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smiile1929 Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:52 pm

Huh? wasn't his liscence suppose to be taken off him? Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_scratch
Smiile1929
Smiile1929

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:53 pm

i think grace is on to something,before he couldnt go to work scared for his life he claimed he had death threats, if that threat is removed think about it ,i have a feeling about the AMAs ,dare to hope family this could be it keeping everything crossed
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:53 pm

angelshadow wrote:Warum er auch noch diesen Beruf ausüben kann, so kann dieser Mann Arbeit als Arzt?
Es ist eine Gefahr für die Patienten, doch nach allem, was er im Gefängnis nicht in der Praxis werden [img] https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/affraid.gif [/ img]

Huh? Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_scratch Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Confused Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_scratch
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:54 pm

MissPeppers wrote:http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/music/71037197.html

Dr Murray is to return to work in Houston!!!! Tomorrow!!!

I can´t believe this.

Every one is innocent till proven guilty, but what if he is not a good Doctor? his license should be investigated and at least he should be suspended of working for a year or until things clears up.
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:55 pm

MissPeppers wrote:SURPRIZE!! TMZ have just posted a story about Murray returning to work!!

lmao... they didnt get there first.
tmz have it now!!! i got a good feeling about this!!! mjis ALIVE!!!!! I think this is some sort of proof for now....
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:56 pm

Grace wrote:May be we'll learn tonight at AMA why Murray may go back to work.
Surprise surprise

You almost gave a heart attack!!!!! Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_eek Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Fresse I really wish that would happen. Everyone would freak out!! We'll see tonight, not holding my breath though. Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_scratch
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:57 pm

Wenn das, was uns erzählt wird wirklich geschehen würde, dann Murray wäre nicht sicher wieder zu seinem Arbeitsplatz, doch ist nicht möglich. [img] https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/suspect.gif [/ img]
angelshadow
angelshadow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:57 pm

This has MJ HOAX written alover it as someone already said, come on if he really did ''kill'' Michael no way he would be allowed to go back to his work, people open your eyes! *I'm not talking about the people on here because we've opened them already but now the rest of the world should open their eyes*
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:57 pm

if it has anything to do whit tonight i just going to fall out of my chair Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Lol
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:58 pm

TMZ say the man who MAY of been responsible for mj's death! come on...IF mj is dead then murray IS responsible FACT! If MJ's alive [which he is] no ones responsible and murray is free to please himself which he seems to be now doing........
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:01 pm

Hmm I was wondering where TMZ was.. but they're not saying much. Even if this is all a part of the hoax, they should provide some sort of explanation as to why this is being allowed. C'mon Harvey, you're a lawyer..explain this!
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:03 pm

icebluestarlight wrote:Well sounds great , if I ever have a serious heart problem, I will go to the guy who has no heart monitoring equipment, no defibrulator no antidote, no idea how to perform CPR, does not know his address and killed Michael Jackson.
Ha ha ha! That made tears roll down my face. Thanks for the huge laugh, icebluestarlight.

As for Murray: All that back child support he owes must be a beyotch. I still don't feel bad for him, though, and can't wait to learn how many "patients" actually show up for treatment after he returns. He's the perfect choice if you're looking to exit this world quickly.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalMichael Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:04 pm

unbelievable... I'm shocked.
Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_pale Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_scratch Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_eek Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Affraid HEEEELLLPPP ! this world is definitely getting crazier each day !
EternalMichael
EternalMichael

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPeppers Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:04 pm

I scooped TMZ! They are definitely monitoring this as 5 mins after i posted then they posted their article!

But seriously... how can a cardiologist who is under investigation for the death of his patient who had a heart attack under his care, under mysterious circumstances and has been ruled a homicide be allowed to carry on practicing medicine??
Surely the medical authorities in the US should suspend his licence whilst he is under investigation? Do they not have a duty of care to protect people from dodgy doctors?
VERY STRANGE!

Also it will be very dangerous for Murray to return to work so publicly. There are a lot of nutty MJ fans out there who have Murray as a target... very dangerous for Murray.
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Hat glaube, er hat Drohungen erhalten?
Er konnte (kann nicht gehen, das ist ein Unsinn, der behandelt werden kann mensch von diesem Mann?
Ja Paar auf der Website seines Anwalts, seinen Patienten / Freunde Liste. Ha,Ha,Ha
angelshadow
angelshadow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Last edited by me0101 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:09 pm

If doesn't scream HOAX I don't know what does... Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_rolleyes

This man performed CPR on a bed for Christ sake... Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Affraid
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:10 pm

[img] https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_clown.png [/ img] Er hat offenbar nur diese Kleider
angelshadow
angelshadow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:10 pm

YOu must be kidding!

me0101 wrote:Do you think he'll wear that tired-@ss black suit, white shirt, and yellow tie?
Seriously, have you seen this "clinic"? Michael went here???? A cardiologist to Michael practicied here?
I also searched google images for Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_question Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_question Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_question

google images. THE PLACE IS A DUMP!
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/23/ArmstrongMedicalClinicHoustonTX.JPG&imgrefurl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ArmstrongMedicalClinicHoustonTX.JPG&usg=__6GMD0WtbbB0ZcuoRGNBYfZEbDl0=&h=1704&w=2272&sz=838&hl=en&start=2&tbnid=e6GoYPQQRDFi4M:&tbnh=112&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3DARMSTRONG%2BMEDICAL%2BCLINIC%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:10 pm

icebluestarlight wrote:Well sounds great , if I ever have a serious heart problem, I will go to the guy who has no heart monitoring equipment, no defibrulator no antidote, no idea how to perform CPR, does not know his address and killed Michael Jackson.

Maybe Michael is going to come out of hiding on the 25th, this would fit - them Murray wouldn't actually be a total moron.

Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Lol Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Lol Count me in too, NOT! I would NOT want a doctor working on me that doesn't know the above!!

Maybe Michael is coming out on the 25th, or tonight at the AMAs? If he doesn't, it won't look good for Murray or the investigation. Why would they allow him to return to work when he's being accused of KILLING Michael Jackson? I thought his license was suspended?

Another thing the article said that is odd "Murray is a cardiologist licensed in Nevada, California and Texas." He's licensed in California? I thought he wasn't!!! Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_scratch

There's no way that he would be allowed to go back to work if Michael was indeed dead!! He MUST be alive!! I hope this is good news!! Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_cheers Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_biggrin Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_cool

Let's keep our fingers crossed for the AMA's and the 25th... Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_exclaim Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_cool
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Dieser Mann kann einfach kein Kardiologe, scheint er mir ein gutes-for-nothing
angelshadow
angelshadow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJAREYOUOK? Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Fingers crossed that something happens at the AMA's tonight in order for him to return to work Cool
I still wouldn't want to be a patient of his though and my best friend who is like a sister lives in Houston not far from his office and also Armstrong medical clinic,which was also raided in July.I am not clear if his office is in the same building as this clinic or not.
Armstrong medical clinic ironically also has a "special" sleep clinic that treats patients with insomnia,sleep apnea and other ailments affraid
She also told me he got a "warm welcome" at church this morning and got up to speak and spoke in that heavy accent.I wonder if he said "The troot will prevail" Laughing
Heath permitting,I am planning a trip to see her soon and hope I don't get taken to the hospital and he is on call because even if he is on the hoax,I still would feel the urge to kick his arse or use his head as a Basketball
If nothing happens tonight,I wonder why the heck they would take him back because he must have literally no patients now??
MJAREYOUOK?
MJAREYOUOK?

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12
Leeftijd : 43

http://www.myspace.com/canadiancutie

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_santa Then there is murder?
As they say in TNZ, Follow the Yellow Brick Road
Follow the Way of the tabloid press
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundOfACrescendo Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Who knows, maybe he can help people. We all know he won't make someone cold and frustrated by taking them from their bed to the floor, he'll let them stay warm and cozy on their bed. We also know he's being green and saving energy by not using defibrillators and staying away from those nasty heart monitors! Maybe he can convince the rest of the medical practice to be as caring and eco-friendly.

(Yes, I'm being sarcastic. LOL)
SoundOfACrescendo
SoundOfACrescendo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:17 pm

me0101 wrote:Do you think he'll wear that tired-@ss black suit, white shirt, and yellow tie?
Seriously, have you seen this "clinic"? Michael went here???? A cardiologist to Michael practicied here?

youtube. WTF? LOOK AT THIS PLACE!!!
http://www.veoh.com/collection/ClipSyndicate-Celebrity-News/watch/v18818427J8kXeJW3#

google images. THE PLACE IS A DUMP!
[url=http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/23/ArmstrongMedicalClinicHoustonTX.JPG&imgrefurl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ArmstrongMedicalClinicHoustonTX.JPG&usg=__6GMD0WtbbB0ZcuoRGNBYfZEbDl0=&h=1704&w=2272&sz=838&hl=en&start=2&tbnid=e6GoYPQQRDFi4M:&tbnh=112&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3DARMSTRONG%2BMEDICAL%2BCLINIC%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/23/ArmstrongMedicalClinicHoustonTX.JPG&imgrefurl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ArmstrongMedicalClinicHoustonTX.JPG&usg=__6GMD0WtbbB0ZcuoRGNBYfZEbDl0=&h=1704&w=2272&sz=838&hl=en&start=2&tbnid=e6GoYPQQRDFi4M:&tbnh=112&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3DARMSTRONG%2BMEDICAL%2BCLINIC%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX[/quote[/url]]

One word: EWWW!!! Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_eek The place is a DUMP! I remember seeing it on tv and saying "That place looks like a dump". It looks like it's been closed for years!! The sign is crappy, the building is in need for a good paint job/repair. Where did Michael find this Dr(or shall I say no good doctor)? At the DUMP? LOL . This while case is a total farse!! Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_neutral
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:19 pm

angelshadow wrote:Dieser Mann kann einfach kein Kardiologe, scheint er mir ein gutes-for-nothing
I wish I could understand what you're posts say... Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_scratch Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Confused
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPeppers Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:22 pm

This is unreal. Cannot believe he is going back to work
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:23 pm

SoundOfACrescendo wrote:Who knows, maybe he can help people. We all know he won't make someone cold and frustrated by taking them from their bed to the floor, he'll let them stay warm and cozy on their bed. We also know he's being green and saving energy by not using defibrillators and staying away from those nasty heart monitors! Maybe he can convince the rest of the medical practice to be as caring and eco-friendly.

(Yes, I'm being sarcastic. LOL)

Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Lol Thank you for a good laugh!!! Maybe that's what he's trying do, Heal The World". LOL!
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Affraid Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Affraid Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Affraid
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:24 pm

This is too weird. I agree how can he practice medicine. On the MJHD, found out that Dr. Conrad Robert Murray doesn't exist. They checked the Google archives and he name didn't come up.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Diese Praxis sieht so arm, ich leugne ich all dies zu glauben.
Ein Kardiologe mit 0 Wissen
Ein Mord auf die wohl berühmteste Person der Welt verpflichtet
Mit 0 Vergangenheit und nur 1 Anzug, allerdings mischt man Frauen und 7 Kinder der kleine Teufel [img] https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/suspect.gif [/ img] [img] http:// illiweb.com / fa / i / smiles / icon_surprised.gif [/ img]
angelshadow
angelshadow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:26 pm

The Armstrong Medical clinic is owned by who? Darvill Armstrong or Davill Armstrong? It shows two names for this "owner" when I did various searches.
Says he also does business as both??

Maybe I'm reaching here.

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_ghb3xm

Now that the info has been posted on TMZ do you think there will be any news people there?

Last edited by me0101 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:26 pm

MissPeppers wrote:I scooped TMZ! They are definitely monitoring this as 5 mins after i posted then they posted their article!

But seriously... how can a cardiologist who is under investigation for the death of his patient who had a heart attack under his care, under mysterious circumstances and has been ruled a homicide be allowed to carry on practicing medicine??
Surely the medical authorities in the US should suspend his licence whilst he is under investigation? Do they not have a duty of care to protect people from dodgy doctors?
VERY STRANGE!

Also it will be very dangerous for Murray to return to work so publicly. There are a lot of nutty MJ fans out there who have Murray as a target... very dangerous for Murray.

Maybe he won't worry about surviving the first day back at work. Once the news catches on, I would think MJ's fans would be on the look out for him. JK.
I hope not, that wouldn't be nice. But I were him, I'd be watching my back!

Interesting how TMZ posted an article after you posted this thread. Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_scratch Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Confused
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:28 pm

angelshadow wrote:Diese Praxis sieht so arm, ich leugne ich all dies zu glauben.
Mit 0 Vergangenheit und nur 1 Anzug, allerdings mischt man Frauen und 7 Kinder der kleine Teufel [img] https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/suspect.gif [/ img] [img] http:// illiweb.com / fa / i / smiles / icon_surprised.gif [/ img]

What are you saying? Please post in english, I can't understand what your posts say... Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_scratch
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Secret Dove wrote:
angelshadow wrote:Diese Praxis sieht so arm, ich leugne ich all dies zu glauben.
are you saying? Please post in english, I can't understand what your posts say... Dr Murray is to RETURN TO WORK on Monday!!!  RETURNS TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! Icon_scratch

What Is sorry me
I the man means is so poor
a cardiologist with 0 knowledge
this practise poor
he owns nue 1 suit
for it an amount of women and 7 children
the little devil
angelshadow
angelshadow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:37 pm

HAHAHAHAHA, THIS JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER! MICHAEL IS SOOOOO ALIVE!!!
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down