Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMZ: Conrad Murray Trial To Be Televised

+30
truthseeker
shelby61
Indahood
Michelle81
GirlInTheMirror1
Datroot
wishingstar
mammu94
Billie j
everlastinglove_MJ
Jukebox
GINAFELICIA
Gema
Elsa
2good2btrue
scorpionchik
Grace
bec
MJhasSpoken
mjfansince4
lilwendy
fordtocarr
ignisaeternus
*Andrea
maria-c
LiberianGirl
Souza81
runfayalife
ejay
bbb
34 posters

Go down

TMZ: Conrad Murray Trial To Be Televised Empty TMZ: Conrad Murray Trial To Be Televised

Post by bbb Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Conrad Murray Trial To Be Televised
22 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray's manslaughter trial in the death of Michael Jackson will be televised.
TMZ: Conrad Murray Trial To Be Televised 0207-conrad-mj-getty-tmz-01-bn
Judge Michael Pastor handed down the surprise order today.

The trial will not only put the spotlight on Jackson's death, but the manner in which the
medical community treats celebrities.

Opening statements should begin the first week in April.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/07/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-televised-television-manslaughter-trial-death/
bbb
bbb

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

TMZ: Conrad Murray Trial To Be Televised Empty Re: TMZ: Conrad Murray Trial To Be Televised

Post by ejay Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:22 pm

All i can say about this is....... YEEESSSS! cheers
ejay
ejay

Aantal berichten : 1

Back to top Go down

TMZ: Conrad Murray Trial To Be Televised Empty Re: TMZ: Conrad Murray Trial To Be Televised

Post by runfayalife Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Man I hope I get it.
runfayalife

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Hallelujah! lol!

Good night y'all.
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:31 pm

This is going to be awesome! What a show is waiting for us which is full of clues. Laughing
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Judge Michael Pastor handed down the surprise order today.

I not, but this is not a surprise for my cheers
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by *Andrea Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:16 pm

A movie, now reality tv...bravo Michael!

"The trial will not only put the spotlight on Jackson's death, but the manner in which the medical community treats celebrities."

Teaching a lesson, it would seem. And finally reaching the laziest of audiences (LOL) with the inconsistencies of June 25, 2009. (The day that changed my life forever, haha)

Cool
*Andrea
*Andrea

Aantal berichten : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by ignisaeternus Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:34 pm

LOL! What a HUGE surprise....NOT. This is great!

Btw- I tinkered around with connectons of trial start date to Easter. Using inclusive reckoning, March 28th is exactly 21 (777) days removed from Palm Sunday (Jesus' triumphant entry into Jerusalem).
Remember when Murrays' laywer said, his client waited 22 Months for this? 22 months from Michael's "death" puts us at April 25th- Easter Monday. Also, Easter therefore is 28 (4x7) removed from Start of trial date.

What does all this mean? Possibly nothing. I just thought I'd throw it out there. Smile
ignisaeternus
ignisaeternus

Aantal berichten : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by fordtocarr Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:54 pm

22 months....he's waited 22 months. Well, if he WILL HAVE BEEN WAITING 22 months, that puts us in April. Isn't it again strange that 22 months puts us at opening statements???? They sorta revealed a clue back then...and here it is coming.....
things that make you go hummmm
fordtocarr
fordtocarr
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by lilwendy Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:24 pm

I'M S0 HAPPY I JUST HAVE TO DANCE!!!!

lilwendy
lilwendy

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 52

http://lilwendy.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfansince4 Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:02 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

The stage is set. the spotlight will be on michael. this is going to be EPIC. can't you feel it?

i wonder how many different stuffed animals we can spot each day of the trial! i can't wait to see what kind of disguise michael has for the courtroom.

i'm on the edge of my seat mr. jackson!!!
mjfansince4
mjfansince4

Aantal berichten : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhasSpoken Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Will it only be televised in the U.S?
MJhasSpoken
MJhasSpoken

Aantal berichten : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:03 am

ignisaeternus wrote:LOL! What a HUGE surprise....NOT. This is great!

Btw- I tinkered around with connectons of trial start date to Easter. Using inclusive reckoning, March 28th is exactly 21 (777) days removed from Palm Sunday (Jesus' triumphant entry into Jerusalem).
Remember when Murrays' laywer said, his client waited 22 Months for this? 22 months from Michael's "death" puts us at April 25th- Easter Monday. Also, Easter therefore is 28 (4x7) removed from Start of trial date.

What does all this mean? Possibly nothing. I just thought I'd throw it out there. Smile

Really good work! Only the judge just moved the start date up to the 24th...?

But regardless, I think it's very clear, the trial is everything and things have gotten very predictable in what feels like the homestretch.

Last edited by bec on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:17 am

I am reading this on a regular blog with non-believers:

I am really torn on this issue. But the one thing that stands out in my mind is that if the trial is televised, it will take away the media's power to distort and tell the events in their biased opinion which has always been against Michael. We need closure and justice for Michael.

no it don't think it should showed on tv Let's not forget of what happened in 2005 the media circus and how stories was reported that wasn't even true the media interview people who wasn't even in the courtroom in 2005 the judge should only allow 20 reporters and that it in the courtroom cause that all they do is twist stories up in knots that y people still think mike is guilty to this day cause of them that lying @ss family change their stories so many times and the with the sensationalism that went on it no wonder mike is dead cause they drove him to his death their just as guilty as that shameful doctor the media don't attend to do right by michael and never will I like how the DA is not talking to the media they ruin everything . but what i don't understand how in the hell u wait 25 min to call 911 of a dying person? something just dont smell right to me smell like murder that how i feel about it i mean this man is not even remorseful of what happened to mike he"s ruthless

I think that's somewhat encouraging as comments.

I think we have all expected the drama on TV.
It is a necessary step to prepare for the eclipse.
The world will be talking about Michael Jackson on all headlines again.
(Smear campaigns included - fasten your seatbelts.)

TMZ: Conrad Murray Trial To Be Televised Watchdrama8jm
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpionchik Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:34 am

What exactly makes you all be glad about televising the tial?
scorpionchik
scorpionchik
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:36 am

Because I expect the hoax is going to go mainstream with the televising of the trial.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpionchik Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:54 am

bec wrote:Because I expect the hoax is going to go mainstream with the televising of the trial.

I don't think so No
scorpionchik
scorpionchik
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by 2good2btrue Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:12 am

If this is really the biggest hoax ever, then isn't one of the motives to expose all of the Dr Feelgoods and what better way then to do it live on television.

This is bigger than the manslaughter trial of Dr Murray....this has become a real life drama that's unfolding before our eyes.!! sunny sunny Very Happy
2good2btrue
2good2btrue

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:15 am

scorpionchik wrote:What exactly makes you all be glad about televising the tial?

I've been waiting for a trial! This is exciting. The non-believers, journalists (who aren't part of it already) and anyone with medical or legal knowledge will have to see the inconsistencies in this 'case'.
Wakey Wakey Planet Earth!! Sleep affraid
Elsa
Elsa

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:38 am

The trial will not only put the spotlight on Jackson's death, but the manner in which the medical community treats celebrities.

So, a trial about MJ being "murdered" by his doctor asking for justice does not have the spotlight on it? scratch
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by GINAFELICIA Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:06 am

I think it is a good thing to see it televised
GINAFELICIA
GINAFELICIA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Jukebox Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:10 am

yes!! this is gonna be part of the greatest show on earth! Very Happy
Jukebox
Jukebox

Back to top Go down

Post by everlastinglove_MJ Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:28 am

Okay, now better preorder loads of popcorn... Michael is already checking his camera, cause it'll be a wrap!

TMZ: Conrad Murray Trial To Be Televised 2806jackson_camera-420x0
everlastinglove_MJ
everlastinglove_MJ

Aantal berichten : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by ignisaeternus Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:55 am

bec wrote:

But regardless, I think it's very clear, the trial is everything and things have gotten very predictable in what feels like the homestretch.

How DARE he mess with me like that? Silly judge. But I am sure he is on a set play book, so I guess it's all good. And, I guess I will have to play with numbers more. Or it really doesn't mean anything. LOL.
ignisaeternus
ignisaeternus

Aantal berichten : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by everlastinglove_MJ Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:04 am

but the manner in which the medical community treats celebrities.
treat (trt)
v. treat·ed, treat·ing, treats
v.tr.
1. To act or behave in a specified manner toward.
2. To regard and handle in a certain way. Often used with as: treated the matter as a joke. Wink
3. To deal with in writing or speech; discuss: a book that treats all aspects of health care.
4. To deal with or represent artistically in a specified manner or style: treats the subject poetically.
a. To provide with food, entertainment, or gifts at one's own expense: treated her sister to the theater.
b. To give (someone or oneself) something pleasurable: treated herself to a day in the country.
6. To subject to a process, action, or change, especially to a chemical or physical process or application
a. To give medical aid to (someone): treated many patients in the emergency room.
b. To give medical aid to counteract (a disease or condition): treated malaria with quinine.
v.intr.
1. To deal with a subject or topic in writing or speech. Often used with of: The essay treats of courtly love.
2. To pay for another's entertainment, food, or drink.
3. To engage in negotiations, as to reach a settlement or agree on terms: "Both sides nonetheless are quite willing to treat with [the king]" (Gregory J. Wallance).
n.
1. Something, such as one's food or entertainment, that is paid for by someone else.
2. A source of a special delight or pleasure: His trip abroad was a real treat.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/treat

The word "treat" can be used for multiple purposes in this case. The word can certainly have different meanings concerning the medical community in connection with celebrities. Which one will be applicable? Or... it can be a typo and the "h" in the word "treats" might be missing.

L.O.V.E.
everlastinglove_MJ
everlastinglove_MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie j Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:34 am

I just say: Let the show begin.
Billie j
Billie j

Aantal berichten : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by mammu94 Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:03 am

ohhhhhhhhh yessss :PP im so excited already .. cant wait for march!!!!!!! ahhhhhh... does anyone know will it be live stream on internet?? cause prob i cant watch on tv i mean..... i cant... lol
mammu94
mammu94

Back to top Go down

Post by fordtocarr Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:19 am

There isn't a court tv like when the OJ trial was on...it's something else now and different..so I do wonder where we'll see the trial. Also, reports say that it starts on May 24th, so why are others saying April? Jury selections isn't until May either, correct??
I don't know, show or no show, I hate to hear CRAP about Michael....
fordtocarr
fordtocarr
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wishingstar Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:25 am

Can't wait to hear more from Pastor Michael.....I mean Michael Pastor Laughing The popcorn is ready everlastlinglove_MJ!
Blessings!
wishingstar
wishingstar

Aantal berichten : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:49 am

ignisaeternus wrote:
bec wrote:

How DARE he mess with me like that? Silly judge. But I am sure he is on a set play book, so I guess it's all good. And, I guess I will have to play with numbers more. Or it really doesn't mean anything. LOL.

Oh contraire... the numbers mean EVERYTHING... and this date rollback fits perfectly and became the missing link. You're on to something you're just looking at too small a piece of the puzzle... zoom OUT... and it will come into focus. I did, and I found the neatest thing ever. It's just so damn complicated I am struggling to explain it in type... almost need a giant calendar to draw on to show you all... but then you'd see it and know that the 70 Day Theory is legit.... and we are fast approaching the 9th period...

I'll try to do a formal post update on it because i'm bloody certain.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Datroot Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:50 pm

wishingstar wrote:Can't wait to hear more from Pastor Michael.....I mean Michael Pastor Laughing The popcorn is ready everlastlinglove_MJ!
Blessings!

I mentioned it once before but got no response. I was thinking how strange that a lot of people connected to MJ are also called Michael.

Judge Michael Pastor
Michael Bush
Michael Bearden
Michael Cotton
Michael Amir Williams

I'm sure there are more

Just thinking aloud.
Datroot
Datroot

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:56 pm

bbb wrote:The trial will not only put the spotlight on Jackson's death, but the manner in which the
medical community treats celebrities.
Aha! Says it all.
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle81 Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:58 pm

Great news!!! Wink Hope we can watch via internet.
Michelle81
Michelle81

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:20 pm

Datroot wrote:
wishingstar wrote:Can't wait to hear more from Pastor Michael.....I mean Michael Pastor Laughing The popcorn is ready everlastlinglove_MJ!
Blessings!

I mentioned it once before but got no response. I was thinking how strange that a lot of people connected to MJ are also called Michael.

Judge Michael Pastor
Michael Bush
Michael Bearden
Michael Cotton
Michael Amir Williams

I'm sure there are more

Just thinking aloud.

Michael was a very popular first name at that era.
Today Michael is name #4 after James, John and Robert in the U.S. according to wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_popular_given_names#North_and_South_America
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by fordtocarr Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:51 pm

and we have, Prince MICHAEL (OR is it MICHAEL Joseph Jr. ?), Paris MICHAEL and Prince MICHAEL. The most important MICHAEL'S next to himself Smile
fordtocarr
fordtocarr
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Indahood Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/DavidVonPein2
January 06, 2010
Part 1 of 10.

This series consists of audio excerpts taken from a 12-hour made-for-video program that features lawyer Vincent Bugliosi, entitled "Absolutely 100% Guilty", which was produced in 1999 by Platinum Productions and released in a handsome 6-Tape VHS boxed set. (A shorter DVD version was also available for a limited time several years ago.)

"Absolutely 100% Guilty" is really a video extension of Bugliosi's 1996 best-selling book ("Outrage") on the O.J. Simpson murder case.

These audio clips contain several of the final portions of the lengthy "Absolutely" program, wherein Mr. Bugliosi goes in front of a "jury" once again (albeit a "simulated" one) to tell us why O.J. Simpson is as "guilty as sin" of murdering Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman on June 12, 1994.

Part 1 of my series begins with a video clip of the jury's preposterous "Not Guilty" verdict as it was being revealed to millions of Americans on live television at the conclusion of Simpson's Los Angeles trial on October 3, 1995.

Then Vincent T. Bugliosi takes over in 1999, and shows us what the prosecutors at Simpson's trial SHOULD have said to that jury four years earlier.

©️1999 Platinum Productions

ALL 10 PARTS:
https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list...

RELATED LINKS:
http://OJ--Simpson.blogspot.com
http://Amazon.com/review/RGA2WFXGVXCCJ
http://Vincent-Bugliosi.blogspot.com

Look at the drama! affraid

The truth (or what the world perceives as truth) of Murray's trial being televised is most likely gonna be bigger than OJ Simpson's. The video series above is made from that court case. Interesting wording from the case: "Not Guilty of the crime of murder. A felony upon Nicole Brown Simpson a human being"

That is the same as when the judge read the charges to Murray. This is the only way the hoax is gonna go mainstream and make a huge impact on the rest of the world. The hoax is going LIVE into every living room. We just happen to have a front row seat to the greatest show on earth. There is going to be some revealing information about the conspiracies that have been corrupting our societies for a long time. Be ready for alot of chaos.

The trial will not only put the spotlight on Jackson's death, but the manner in which the medical community treats celebrities.
This is a good thing the trial is being televised. We get to see everything for ourselves and with our own eyes. We don't have to take the media at their word. We wont be manipulated.

Keep Watching.
Peace
Indahood
Indahood

Aantal berichten : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by fordtocarr Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:58 pm

So on TMZ live they say they think the biggie of the trial will be focused on Hollywood doctor shopping....hummmm
fordtocarr
fordtocarr
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Indahood Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldZ-Fv0uhxQ&p=3C3290976C7F570A

DavidVonPein2 | April 25, 2010
Part 1 of 100.

VIEW ALL 100 PARTS HERE:

This 100-part series contains approximately 18 hours of live courtroom footage from Los Angeles, California, during the final days of the famous O.J. Simpson murder trial in late September 1995.

This series includes the majority of the closing arguments for both the prosecution and the defense.

I recorded this television footage on videotape as it was happening, with almost all of it coming from "Court TV". The coverage begins on the morning of Tuesday, September 26th, 1995.

ALL 100 PARTS:

MY O.J. SIMPSON BLOG:
http://OJ--Simpson.blogspot.com
So here is the OJ Simpson trial as it happened in the court room. Perhaps there is some information we could use to help us when we watch Murray's case. We could use this time to study the video series.

lol That black lawyer behind Johnny Cochran is Alberto Alveraz's lawyer now during Murray's pre-trial.

What a coincedence. bom What are the chances the same lawyer during OJ Simpson's trial is now involved with Michael Jackson's body guard's defense team? Wow is this drama good.

Peace
Indahood
Indahood

Aantal berichten : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by shelby61 Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:14 pm

Let me guess it will be not only on TV but also on Live Stream and whatever means of media medium MJ can use to get his "show" out there Smile
shelby61
shelby61

Aantal berichten : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by truthseeker Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Tweets by Jermaine today:

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
We must look at the bigger picture which is the truth and justice being SEEN to be done

As difficult as the trial & glare will be, its televising prevents the kind of truncated, selective reporting of 2005...

truthseeker
truthseeker

Aantal berichten : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by ForstAMoon Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:55 pm

truthseeker wrote:Tweets by Jermaine today:

We must look at the bigger picture which is the truth and justice being SEEN to be done

As difficult as the trial & glare will be, its televising prevents the kind of truncated, selective reporting of 2005...

hmmm, I actually like that Jermaine ties this one and the media coverage with MJ trial in 2005.
ForstAMoon
ForstAMoon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by curls Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:11 pm

ForstAMoon wrote:
truthseeker wrote:Tweets by Jermaine today:

hmmm, I actually like that Jermaine ties this one and the media coverage with MJ trial in 2005.

At last - someone tweeting without being cryptic and mysterious. Say it like it is Jermaine - good on you!
curls
curls

Aantal berichten : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Datroot Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:22 pm

fordtocarr wrote:and we have, Prince MICHAEL (OR is it MICHAEL Joseph Jr. ?), Paris MICHAEL and Prince MICHAEL. The most important MICHAEL'S next to himself Smile

Murray's lawyer is also called Michael (so is my hubby lol)
Datroot
Datroot

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFAN7 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Wow!! Very Happy Can't wait.
MJFAN7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by everlastinglove_MJ Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:32 pm

wishingstar wrote: The popcorn is ready everlastlinglove_MJ!
Blessings!

That's quick...did you order peanut butter popcorn as well? Laughing

L.O.V.E.
everlastinglove_MJ
everlastinglove_MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by xSernityxDreamsx Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:58 pm

I posted this in another thread but I will post it here too about the date March 24 and the trial.

The date that Murray`s trial is set to begin was changed to March 24, 2011. Testimony will begin in April.

PT Barnum read his own Obituary on the front page of the New York Sun, March 24, 1891 by his request. Barnum died 2 weeks later on April 7.

PT Barnum "The Greatest Show on Earth"

PT Barnum "The Shakespeare of Advertising" - Christopher Marlowe may have faked his death and came back as Shakespeare

PT Barnum the "Prince of Humbugs."
humbug - glittering appearances, novel expedients, which suddenly arrest public attention, and attract the public eye and ear
An honest man who arrests public attention will be called a "humbug"'.- Pt Barnum

Pt Barnum "The Children's Friend"- "I am prouder of my title 'The Children's Friend' than if I were to be called 'The King of the World'." - P.T. Barnum
"There is no greater picture than that of 10,000 smiling children. No brighter music than their clear-ringing laughter. That I, with my small amusements, have created such precious art is my life's proudest achievement." -P.T. Barnum

And this is what PT Barnum said that seems fitting in the Murray case (elephant statue etc, in the courtroom). Oh what a circus it will be...

"Clowns and elephants are the pegs on which the circus is hung" -P. T. Barnum
xSernityxDreamsx
xSernityxDreamsx

Aantal berichten : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum