Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bible Verses

5 posters

Go down

Bible Verses Empty Bible Verses

Post by SoldierofLOVE Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:27 pm

I've been missing the Bible verse redirects from TS and I usually re-read one of them every day.

This one was on Michael Jackson Justice Blog today:

Daniel 12:1-3
1 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.

And this from: http://members.net-tech.com.au/sggram/f052.htm

Daniel was able to interpret visions and dreams for the king. Yet because of his loyalty to God, he was thrown into a den of hungry lions. We have all heard of him surely. His name was Daniel. Three of his friends were, for the same reason, cast into a white hot furnace. The God of Daniel and his friends rescued Daniel from the lions, and his friends from the fire.

The attitude of Daniel and those like him was to let their captors do their worst. No matter what, Daniel and his brethren would obey the true God, and refuse to worship the false gods of their captors.

In Daniel 12:1-3, Daniel himself tells us what supported his hope and courage, and what likewise can strengthen ours.

Last edited by SoldierofLOVE on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
SoldierofLOVE
SoldierofLOVE

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

Bible Verses Empty Re: Bible Verses

Post by wishingstar Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Thank you SoldierofLOVE.......I miss them as well. I look at this like a huge learning curve for us all. It's good to always know what's important to your heart....it will remain. You are indeed a blessing........thank you! Be blessed friend!
Love and hugs............
wishingstar
wishingstar

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SoldierofLOVE Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:22 pm

wishingstar wrote:Thank you SoldierofLOVE.......I miss them as well. I look at this like a huge learning curve for us all. It's good to always know what's important to your heart....it will remain. You are indeed a blessing........thank you! Be blessed friend!
Love and hugs............

Very good insight, wishingstar.

here's to you!

Bible Verses Sitting-fairy-kiss-01
SoldierofLOVE
SoldierofLOVE

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by wishingstar Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Aww......thank you SoliderofLOVE........you made my night!
Abundant blessings to you!
wishingstar
wishingstar

Aantal berichten : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:49 am

Nice stories. Thanks.
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTrinity333 Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:49 am

Thank you SoldierofLOVE... I too miss TS' Bible verse redirects.
I should go back and find them all; print them all out or something. It's uplifting to re-read them and ponder over their message. cheers
Blessings to you.
sunny
MsTrinity333
MsTrinity333

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by everlastinglove_MJ Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:00 pm

I was a frequent reader of the Bible verse redirects of TS and I miss them too, thank you SoldierofLOVE.

Bible Verses Daniel12_3

L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ
everlastinglove_MJ

Aantal berichten : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down