Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting - Sky News, online RE: HOAXES

+3
EarthAngel90
SmoothCriminal
PinkLizard
7 posters

Go down

Interesting - Sky News, online RE: HOAXES Empty Interesting - Sky News, online RE: HOAXES

Post by PinkLizard Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:09 am

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Technology/Megawoosh-Viral-Video-Death-Defying-Stunt-Exposed-As-Fake/Article/200908215360202

Hey everyone,

Not sure if I am reading too much into this but today Sky News are reporting on a hoax that has been exposed from youtube which has generated a lot of speculation. They then go on to list hoaxes from the past that have been revealed.

Have a read, some of the quotes from the hoaxers are very interesting.

This seems like a very odd subject to be on the front page of the news. Are we being prepared for the reveal of the BIGGEST and GREATEST hoax ever??
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Interesting - Sky News, online RE: HOAXES Empty Re: Interesting - Sky News, online RE: HOAXES

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:14 am

Hmm, Why are they suddenly talking about this?

Someone from in there has to know about the "hoax" videos regarding Michael on youtube. The question for me is who?

Are they preparing us, or are they just out to get attention and beeing dumb as usual?

Im confused

Back to top Go down

Interesting - Sky News, online RE: HOAXES Empty Re: Interesting - Sky News, online RE: HOAXES

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:14 am

Ohh, good find!

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:42 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Hmm, Why are they suddenly talking about this?

Someone from in there has to know about the "hoax" videos regarding Michael on youtube. The question for me is who?

Are they preparing us, or are they just out to get attention and beeing dumb as usual?

Im confused

Hopefully there preparing us for whats to come Very Happy
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:54 am

????? what does this have to do with Michael?????? ... is this a test I guess or what ????
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:01 am

Maybe this has something to do with JCC clue: " Germany is the key"
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:24 am

OH MY GOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:57 pm

in Germany we have a tv programm (Galileo) running and in almost every episode they check youtube videos like this to be real or a hoax. they have done that since last year or so so I guess it's not that unusual while we have the "summerhole", too at the moment and there's nothing to report about
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:05 pm

missdahmer wrote:Ohh, good find!

Indeed. Thanks very much.

I think it's good to see people acknowledging that hoaxes exist, although I don't believe the Sky News article is related to Michael's situation.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:42 pm

first we get the story about the Mcdermott (i think his name was) dude, who faked his own death, and now this? Are they trying to tell us something?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:54 pm

I HATE THE MEDIA Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:32 pm

ballongiraf wrote:first we get the story about the Mcdermott (i think his name was) dude, who faked his own death, and now this? Are they trying to tell us something?

no Very Happy

but maybe they found out that Elvis is alive
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down