Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting new article about MJ's case

+4
SmoothCriminal
carpenoctem
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
8 posters

Go down

Interesting new article about MJ's case Empty Interesting new article about MJ's case

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:36 pm

Doing some googling, I found a freshly published article about the MJ's death investigation:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20298137,00.html

As with most pieces with information, it can be interpreted in various different ways. I am going to stay positive and I'm going to interpret it in the light of a death hoax Very Happy (maybe not the comeback hoax but definitely the need to dissappear hoax).

Take a look at the following parts & my comments:

"Although many anesthesiologists say it's extremely negligent and unusual for a doctor to administer propofol in a home setting and without proper monitoring, legal experts say that fact might alone not be enough to prosecute Murray for much more than an administrative-code infraction if it can't be proven that the propofol alone was what killed Jackson."

That's why propofol was used in the hoax. It is not a controlled substance. Murray won't be linked to any other drugs found in the scene/autopsy and he'll get off with nothing more than an administrative-code infraction.

"Investigators also could ask federal prosecutors to indict Murray, and possibly other doctors, for improperly transporting the drugs across state lines, says Los Angeles attorney Robert H. McNeill Jr., who has defended doctors in criminal cases. Search warrants in the search this week of a Las Vegas pharmacy where Murray apparently obtained the propofol say authorities were looking for FedEx records relating to "the purchase, transfer, receiving, ordering, delivery and storage of Propofol to Dr. Conrad Murray."

Again, a lot better than going to jail for killing someone...

"McNeill adds that, if Murray is charged with manslaughter, prosecutors "will have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that (Murray) knew everything about what drugs Jackson was taking and his whole medical history. He adds, "This will be a battle of medical experts and the most difficult thing to prosecute."

The case is doomed from the start. Great scenario for the hoax. The one who takes the blame, doesn't really take the blame. Very convenient.

"Former Los Angeles prosecutor Robin Sax says she's not overly concerned by the amount of time that's passed without charges being filed, or by pervasive reports that Jackson died after taking several drugs.
"There's an eight-year statute of limitations. The one thing L.A. wants to do is to let the media die down on it," Sax tells PEOPLE. "They also might want to package things so they can get doctors to roll on other doctors. This is not an exorbitant amount of time by any stretch of the imagination."

Eight years... enough for the case (and not just the media) to die down. MJ will be a free man & so will the ones who helped him.

Entertained yet?
How long are we willing to stick around? lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Interesting new article about MJ's case Empty Re: Interesting new article about MJ's case

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:45 pm

The Media isn't let it die down , some reason there is a new article every week and It comes back to us .. give it away something new about The Hoax .... so , I am skeptial but doubt this ... in a Common Knowledge Sense.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Interesting new article about MJ's case Empty Re: Interesting new article about MJ's case

Post by carpenoctem Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:51 pm

Very interesting and insightful. So I guess there won't be a comeback for quite a while hmmmm.....if ever Sad
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:53 pm

carpenoctem wrote:Very interesting and insightful. So I guess there won't be a comeback for quite a while hmmmm.....if ever Sad

Dont say that Sad
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:54 pm

@ earhtAngel90

hmmm....yes ..i agree with you. I always had the feeling like when we here on this forum seem to stall for a day or two latest on the third day they will feed us something new. so i might be wrong with my prior post! Smile
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:56 pm

I don't know. I'm not paying much attention to any news reports these days, no matter the source, because the autopsy and toxicology reports still haven't been released. Until that critical information is available, everybody's opinions and reports are nothing more than speculation, which just feeds into the contradictions surrounding Michael's "death" even more.

I'm taking a break from analyzing stuff for compatibility (or not) with the idea that Michael is still alive. It's all about the waiting game for me now, and I plan to be patient for as long as it takes.

Thanks for posting.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:57 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:
carpenoctem wrote:Very interesting and insightful. So I guess there won't be a comeback for quite a while hmmmm.....if ever Sad

Dont say that Sad

Don't be upset!!

For me, the more the cases drags along with inconsistencies and / or dies down, the more chances MJ is alive.
I rather hang to that hope than find out without a doubt that he's gone...
It's too early to loose hope.
And who knows... maybe when everything quiets down, he'll find a way to come back. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:58 pm

I can see this story going on for a long time yet, the media will keep it going for as long as they can
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:01 pm

OH NO!!! Please come back to us Michael, atleast to show us that you are alright, then you can retire.

Sad Sad Sad

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Lorrie wrote:I don't know. I'm not paying much attention to any news reports these days, no matter the source, because the autopsy and toxicology reports still haven't been released. Until that critical information is available, everybody's opinions and reports are nothing more than speculation, which just feeds into the contradictions surrounding Michael's "death" even more.

I'm taking a break from analyzing stuff for compatibility (or not) with the idea that Michael is still alive. It's all about the waiting game for me now, and I plan to be patient for as long as it takes.

Thanks for posting.

I agree with you and I also try to stay away from the news as much as I can.
Unfortunately, I had a lot of time in my hands today so I started googling the news. lol!

In my eyes, the more inconsistencies / delays I find, the better the chance gets that MJ is alive. Wink

Anyway NOBODY should take this thread too seriously, it's only one article and it's just my opinion.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:02 pm

If he does comeback (which I am praying to God everytime I can - hoping he can give Michael a touch of love and kind moment - maybe comeback to us) ... Hoping he will give us something in return for being this sane while he was gone for the while ... maybe a shoutout or free shirts or Say " Real MJ Family" who kept up with me - you are truly my family - I love each everyone of u ... Keep The Faith or I am going to the Nuthouse soon .. LOL on it but I am end up in one !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:07 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:

Dont say that Sad

Don't be upset!!

For me, the more the cases drags along with inconsistencies and / or dies down, the more chances MJ is alive.
And who knows... maybe when everything quiets down, he'll find a way to come back. Wink

Thanks Smile i still have hope that he will come back when the dust settles Very Happy
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:17 pm

well and the only reason why propofol is mentioned as the thing causing mjs death is because it was found there. but we still don't know what "was found" in his body.

I believe that MJ had several plastic surgeries done at home and that's the reason for the propofol there. not legal but I bet more than one celebrity have surgeries done at home.

about a year or so I've seen a tv special where they talked about "surgery parties" (yeah, such as tupperware parties) with facelifts, etc.

If MJ in the end paid for the prop and planned a few other surgeries at home it could easily be explained why it was found there
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:34 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:

Dont say that Sad

Don't be upset!!

Great post Annie cheers , add this to the kick-ass post about debunking propofol addiction on the 'email' thread and I think we're definitely onto something here - you should put the debunked propofol addiction into it's own thread along with the pdf link because I think it's incredibly important and I don't want it to get lost.
I agree with what you wrote above - it's way too early to lose hope and I don't intend on doing so esp not in the wake of all the [now debunked] BS that has appeared on the forum yesterday/today.
The more faffing about, the more prolonging and delaying tactics, the more fluff and waffle that is coming out just makes it more apparent to me that it's not an easily believable, cut and dried case and it most certainly is not over and this just spurs me on to find out more.
It's not over by a long shot, and this just keeps my hopes high, something is happening, something big, I can feel it. It's right there, it's just a waiting game.
Smoke and mirrors - that's all it is. Create as much confusion and conflicting information as possible and then it will be impossible to get any truth or convict people.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:41 pm

And TMZ will find it a lot easier lol!
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
Great post Annie cheers , add this to the kick-ass post about debunking propofol addiction on the 'email' thread and I think we're definitely onto something here - you should put the debunked propofol addiction into it's own thread along with the pdf link because I think it's incredibly important and I don't want it to get lost.

Thank you!
And about Propofol, I will be opening a thread very soon with that finding and a couple more that will debunk that substance even further. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:49 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:Thanks Smile i still have hope that he will come back when the dust settles Very Happy

After which the dust will immediately become more unsettled than ever before. Smile

Has anybody stopped to imagine what would happen if Michael suddenly reappeared as himself after almost everyone has bought the idea that he's dead?

My brain can't even go there, but it would definitely be ridiculous, as in out of this world.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:50 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:

Thank you!
And about Propofol, I will be opening a thread very soon with that finding and a couple more that will debunk that substance even further. Wink
EXCELLENT!!! I cannot wait for you to post that up because I am so excited about the findings, as well as your post yesterday - utterly brilliant and confirms what I've been thinking all along - except you did it properly and verified it.
I think it should be made sticky once it has been created (hint hint Rachel) because it is a huge part of the mystery surrounding the 'death'.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:52 pm

Silence wrote:I believe that MJ had several plastic surgeries done at home and that's the reason for the propofol there. not legal but I bet more than one celebrity have surgeries done at home.

Hmmm. I never considered that. Anything's possible at this point, I suppose.

EDIT: I noticed the photo at the end of your comment late. I think all of the pictures showing what Michael would look like if he hadn't had plastic surgery are WAY off. I just don't see Michael looking like that if he'd stayed "natural."

Last edited by Lorrie on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Lorrie wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:Thanks Smile i still have hope that he will come back when the dust settles Very Happy

After which the dust will immediately become more unsettled than ever before. Smile

Has anybody stopped to imagine what would happen if Michael suddenly reappeared as himself after almost everyone has bought the idea that he's dead?

My brain can't even go there, but it would definitely be ridiculous, as in out of this world.

Way out of this world Shocked
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:15 pm

I dont think that anything would happen to Michael, im sure he planned it all very clever. Mabye the media would hound him for a few weeks or something, but they would back off fast.

Cause NOONE would ever believe in the crap they are telling ever again.

That would be the perfect way for Michael to shut them the hell up.

SWEET REVENGE.

How I would like to see that happen, I would NEVER stop laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:22 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:I dont think that anything would happen to Michael, im sure he planned it all very clever. Mabye the media would hound him for a few weeks or something, but they would back off fast.

SWEET REVENGE.

I agree michael was clever and would have had this planed for a long while now,

I would so so so love for that to happen Very Happy For michael to get SWEET Revenge on the media for what they put him through
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:41 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:I dont think that anything would happen to Michael, im sure he planned it all very clever. Mabye the media would hound him for a few weeks or something, but they would back off fast.

SWEET REVENGE.

I would so so so love for that to happen Very Happy For michael to get SWEET Revenge on the media for what they put him through

I would be so Happy for Michael and He gets to Stick to them ... Good and Hard ... I will laugh and enjoy that very much !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:02 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:

SWEET REVENGE.

I would be so Happy for Michael and He gets to Stick to them ... Good and Hard ... I will laugh and enjoy that very much !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

So would i id laugh it up for a long time Very Happy Very Happy
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:07 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:

SWEET REVENGE.

I would also like to see the look on peoples face`s when I say :" I TOLD YOU SO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:20 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:I would also like to see the look on peoples face`s when I say :" I TOLD YOU SO

Best part EVER! I definitely can't wait to say that, over and over and over again. I'm gonna run it into the ground until people get sick of it.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:34 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:

SWEET REVENGE.

I would also like to see the look on peoples face`s when I say :" I TOLD YOU SO

ME TOO< I can't wait to say that!. My fam thinks I have possibly gone mad believing in all of this.
They believe MJ is dead unfotunately.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down