Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Murray speaks!! Video on YouTube

+36
queenpanther55
DreamsComeTrue
Grace
Pammy
Sweet1
michaeljacksonvivo
SmoothCriminal
dunno_it
CharlieBarley
Lorrie
Ena
pumpkin
IWSICS
QUEEN
dreamless
Airun
kdkennedy74
Rach
neverlandsfairy
PinkLizard
mir26
Bidoska
Banessa
ishealive
MJGIRL18
Ivonne
SeeingClues
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
rellababy
phoenix
EarthAngel90
ilprincipe
Give.In.To.Me
shirley-grace
yaya
annieisnotokey
40 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dr. Murray speaks!! Video on YouTube - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr. Murray speaks!! Video on YouTube

Post by pumpkin Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:02 pm

dunno_it wrote:hmm, I think thanking people on you tube is silly. There are better ways, especially in his situation. If he'd wanted to thank somebody, he could have used some people to do it on his behalf...rather than post it on you tube, jeez!

Absolutely so, scratch it doesn't seem real.
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Dr. Murray speaks!! Video on YouTube - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr. Murray speaks!! Video on YouTube

Post by michaeljacksonvivo Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:28 pm

Airun wrote:see: http://mjestavivo.creatuforo.com/viewtopic.php?p=1241#1241
The last post of ReyMisterio

In the pic you can to see the mark of the mask....
michaeljacksonvivo
michaeljacksonvivo

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13
Leeftijd : 41

http://www.michaeljacksonestavivo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:58 pm

WOW! This sounds like a message he is reading on behalf of MJ. What makes me say that? It's simple, if he was sincere MJ would have been in the body of the message; somewhere about him being gone; and he has the Family in his thoughts and prayers or something. He doesn't mention anything of that nature at all. Also, what Dr. sends out a message of this nature to his patients? All, of the years I have been seen by a physician I have never experienced such a thing. I knew MJ would find a way to connect with us. He has such a loving heart and sweet spirit. After everything he has been through he still holds us near his heart. God Bless MJ! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:16 pm

And this popped out exactly today, when we supposedly received the official burial announcement...

We the Believers kept asking for a sign, and it came on the day we got the news about the resting place confirmed...

Gosh I have tears!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:34 pm

omg it does seem that way...

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:22 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:And this popped out exactly today, when we supposedly received the official burial announcement...

We the Believers kept asking for a sign, and it came on the day we got the news about the resting place confirmed...

Gosh I have tears!

I was about to write this as well Wink

well,when i first watched the vid i felt sorry for Dr.Murray because he seems so kinda sad or at the point of mental breakdown, but when i then watched it again, i felt (still feel and cry) that this message MUST be a sign of Michael for us , the Believers'!!! Maybe its Michael in disguise like someone worte on here before. The video was kinda strange because it was cut together? or seems to me like it was somehow...but anyways...

MICHAEL I LOVE YOU MORE!!! AND I BELIEVE!!! THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL!
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:18 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:52 am

It does certainly look like him, do you know when the photo was taken?
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Airun Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:58 am

The eyes don't lie. Open your eyes. Don't you feel his special aura, don't you feel it?
http://mjestavivo.creatuforo.com/dr-conrad-murray-habla-por-primera-vez-video-tema164.html
Airun
Airun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 115
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:14 am

[quote="Airun"]The eyes don't lie. Open your eyes. Don't you feel his special aura, don't you feel it?
http://mjestavivo.creatuforo.com/dr-conrad-murray-habla-por-primera-vez-video-tema164.html[/quote]

I am seeing a Picture of Dr. Murray's Ear on the Website - I think it is Michael with a Mask on .. Please Say I am not crazy ... Someone see this .... Suspect Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:21 am

It's not Michael I'm sure
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:40 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Airun Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:49 am

Yes DeathAngel.....
Airun
Airun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:05 am

This is not MJ.

The eyes .... not MJ's eyes.

The pronunciation of the words do not match

I do not understand why Dr. Murray has made the video. I mean, I see no sense Suspect

Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:40 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, MJ liked fireplaces! Is there a coincidence that the Doc is sitting in front of a fireplace? Or is a clue?

IMO, Doc Murray is not Michael but an actor! He has no feelings during his speach, and I think he is coached to do that just to let us know Michael is behind all this!
For me, this is the proofh that Michael is alive!
Michael, I really hope you'll come back one day, if not as a singer or dancer, mabye as film producer, as you wished!
Why I've got the feeling that this is he's first movie?!
Keep the faith! sunny
And Michael, I want you back!!!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:55 am

There is some indication that the O2 conference never officially took place but was all staged (no journalists agreed, only invited people standing in front of the stage - so casted persons). Only one private video but no private pics showed up on the internet. Only "official" pictures with the red curtain on were distributed to the public - and they were photoshopped.

There was really a conference .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrh8DFnHirU
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:06 am

Grace wrote:MJ is not Doc Murray. The eyes are different.

The photoshopped picture where MJ is leaving a room has been taken when he left the hotel for the O2 conference.

Remember he was said to be 90 minutes late.

The person in the middle resembles. Mr. Chernoff, one of the lawyers for Doc Murray.
The men in the background do wear expensive suits - either they are all attorneys or higher managers or both.

Could anybody identify them? This will be a key.
Could be from AEG or Sony or both.

Funny thing is ... they have one rose pinned on the right side of the chest.. and why red roses.. LOL
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Airun Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:09 am

That's why I asked in another post if anyone knew whether it was the impromptu news conference ...

Advantage that the double was more or less well (I think even doped because he's movements) his death moment were close...
Airun
Airun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:33 am

OMG. I need to watch that video..and listen to the voice thingy but my boss is here and wont leave dammit!!

My initial feelings in the beginning of this thread about Murray have changed. I was so pissed off looking at his face and then everyone was saying the refernece to what MJ would say. I didnt notice this at first because of my anger.....I am so hyped up right now!!! YES!!

MICHAEL WE LOVE YOU MORE!!!!! YOU ROCK AND YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLY LOVED SO MANY PEOPLE!! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:37 am

Grace,
Very interesting read......
Especially the link u posted to MJHD.
Wow....

After watching over and over again, I feel the messaeg is clearly going out to us believers.
WOO HOO!

WE LOVE U MORE MJ!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:40 am

@ The Jackonsologist

I was the same and now I am starting to feel differently. When I turned my tv on this morning the news was showing the message from Murray and I took it was a sign that Michael was telling me not to lose hope and faith. It made the start of my day sooooooo much better!!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:54 am

At first I didn't really think that this could be a message from MJ either. Am sort of starting to think very differently now. I was watching the news here in Spain, then they showed a small fraction of the Dr's speech. At that moment my mum came in the room and said, out of the blue, "uh, he's speaking like Michael Jackson would?" (!) Notice that my mum 1. doesn't understand a word in English 2. Doesn't know I visit this site or that such a site even exists 3. Has no clue that I've even considered the possibility that MJ is alive.

My mum's comment left me speechless! I mean, it's the last thing I was expecting to hear from her mouth...!Crazy stuff! Surprised
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:55 am

What the hell is this talk of freemason and illuminati or whatever? What is it?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:16 am

Girls I just formated my laptop and lost the speech where Mike states "and the truth will prevail".Can you please give me the link on to get it back...Please, please!

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:58 am

Grace, I posted a thread last week or two weeks ago somewhere about this exact thing.

We are the cast....we are "writing the TRUE story."
Nothing that comes out is a coincidence.
We say/question it here, something shows up on TV.

We are Michael's Personal Media, working to expose the truth
because we care so deeply and can feel it in our HEARTS that things are amiss.

We are paying attention!

GLOBAL CONSCIOUSNESS -- I said this a while ago and I feel in my HEART this is what's going on.

Sort of a WAKE UP -- THE TABLES HAVE TURNED....
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:13 am

GOD...I cannt stop listening to this vid. I feel like MJ is talking to me personally. I am so happy..words cannot express.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:09 pm

I feel the exact same way, it's like it's MJ speaking.
Dr. Murray could be the puppet on a string...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:04 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:What the hell is this talk of freemason and illuminati or whatever? What is it?

Where are they talking about it? This was one of my theories as well. If u wanna know more about it let me know. I´m interested in it.its strong stuff tho , its conspiracy . u never heard of Illuminati???
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:17 pm

Pammy wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:What the hell is this talk of freemason and illuminati or whatever? What is it?

Where are they talking about it? This was one of my theories as well. If u wanna know more about it let me know. I´m interested in it.its strong stuff tho , its conspiracy . u never heard of Illuminati???

Murray is a freemason , on the second pic he is using the collar.Im a studious about the Illuminatis as well,maybe we can discuss it.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:13 pm

This video is crazy. The whole concept of this doctor releasing his "statement" via youtube is just bizarre. It's got to be a setup, staged, part of the hoax, etc. This video couldn't be more FAKE than if I made it myself. lol I do agree with what some people have said in this thread though...it feels like this is a message from MJ himself...speaking thru the doc. Some of the things he said are just strange...not the usual things a doctor would say when addressing his "patients". And I think someone else already mentioned...he never expressed any emotion over MJ "passing away" or addressed his family or anything. Hmmm.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Airun Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:16 pm

PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU GOT A COPY OF THE VIDEO. Y CAN'T see IT
Airun
Airun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:38 pm

I also cannot watch the vid was 1st was mentioned in annies opener...

The link from annie worked last week...
but now it doesn't...

I hope this one works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCuljlkYm0g
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2