Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK NOW THIS HAS GOT ME REALLY F*****G MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+6
DawneVee
EarthAngel90
SmoothCriminal
kdkennedy74
annieisnotokey
Rach
10 posters

Go down

OK NOW THIS HAS GOT ME REALLY F*****G MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty OK NOW THIS HAS GOT ME REALLY F*****G MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:40 pm

Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

OK NOW THIS HAS GOT ME REALLY F*****G MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: OK NOW THIS HAS GOT ME REALLY F*****G MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:42 pm

I hope when Michael comes back he kicks the media's ass big time.

How do they sleep at night spewing out this crap? His poor children are going to grow up reading this.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

OK NOW THIS HAS GOT ME REALLY F*****G MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: OK NOW THIS HAS GOT ME REALLY F*****G MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:53 pm

I am truly disgusted. Crying or Very sad
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:01 pm

I too am disgusted but not surprised...it is the Mirror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Errrrr wtf how can they write this BS it makes me really mad and upset ROT IN HELL YOU SCUMBAGS Evil or Very Mad
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Rachel wrote:I hope when Michael comes back he kicks the media's ass big time.

How do they sleep at night spewing out this crap? His poor children are going to grow up reading this.

I know and thats the sad part poor kids hopefully his family will keep them well away from this garbage
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:04 pm

OMFG You have got to be damn kidding me.

Im lost for words. This made me so angry.

How can people live with themselves?

Im also worried about the children reading this.
But I think the family will protect them from it, Michael has alwas managed too do that.

I would so like for Michael to come back, and do some media ASS kicking.
I will never stop laughing.

ROT IN HELL YOU SNAKES.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:06 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:I too am disgusted but not surprised...it is the Mirror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know they are a pile of crap but lots of people believe what they say and that's what annoys me. I mean people who don't know the real Michael like we do and only believe what is written in some trashy newspaper. It makes me so mad Evil or Very Mad
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:07 pm

F***K THEM !!!!! .... Tabloids make me sick ... Sick F***kers ... Hope all burn in hell...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Can I make a suggestion and say that we fullfill Michael's wish and have a massive tabloid buring party? I will gladly bring the petrol.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:12 pm

For some reason after reading this I wasn't angry. It is just crap, no proof, no sources, no nothing but a writer desparate for a story and using MJ's name to sling through the mud once more.
I never would belive anything that paper writes anyway, but that's beside the point.
Maybe ya'll should send some e-mails over to the writer of that story and have a few words with those douchebags. Razz
Don't let it bother you much.

((((Group hug))))
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:16 pm

Rachel wrote:Can I make a suggestion and say that we fullfill Michael's wish and have a massive tabloid buring party? I will gladly bring the petrol.

lol I am so there Very Happy
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:18 pm

DawneVee wrote:For some reason after reading this I wasn't angry. It is just crap, no proof, no sources, no nothing but a writer desparate for a story and using MJ's name to sling through the mud once more.
I never would belive anything that paper writes anyway, but that's beside the point.
Maybe ya'll should send some e-mails over to the writer of that story and have a few words with those douchebags. Razz

((((Group hug))))

Is there an email address? If there is I am going to. I am sick of this shit now and someone needs to stand up for Michael because his family aren't Sad
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:21 pm

DawneVee wrote:For some reason after reading this I wasn't angry. It is just crap, no proof, no sources, no nothing but a writer desparate for a story and using MJ's name to sling through the mud once more.

((((Group hug))))

Ill do it is there email on there website
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:25 pm

ALL who is in the favour of making a TABLOID BURNING in Michaels honor, say "I"

We are gonna find the higest mountain in the United states and burn it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:27 pm

SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:29 pm

Ok I am going to email them right now and I will let you all know what I put. I am so angry right now so it will be a mad rant!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:32 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:ALL who is in the favour of making a TABLOID BURNING in Michaels honor, say "I"

I !!!!!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Rachel wrote:Can I make a suggestion and say that we fullfill Michael's wish and have a massive tabloid buring party? I will gladly bring the petrol.

Just tell me when to light the match and watch them burn! Evil or Very Mad
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:36 pm

Rachel wrote:Ok I am going to email them right now and I will let you all know what I put. I am so angry right now so it will be a mad rant!!!

You go girl Very Happy Give em a piece of your mind im gonna send one 2moro right now im mad and im gonna go 2 bed Sleep goodnight guys
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:49 pm

who are all these "sources"...it's known that no one is allowed in the private family quarters in his home.

What is a shame is that MJ needed true friends, but didn't know where to find them. Any of us could have been that and there are countless others, but somehow the good was shut out by the bad.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:49 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:ALL who is in the favour of making a TABLOID BURNING in Michaels honor, say "I"

I - I - I .... We should bring Marshmellows for the burning and I will bring a Truckload of Tabloid mags to burn !! Wink
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:52 pm

I just wrote the Mirror, a pretty angry email myself. I hope they will answer.

ErathAngel90. Great Idea with the mashmellows. Michael will be so Happy when he see us have a tabloid burning Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:44 pm

ABsolutely disgusting for them to post that story.
UGH
Will this nonsense ever end.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:50 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:

I - I - I .... We should bring Marshmellows for the burning and I will bring a Truckload of Tabloid mags to burn !! Wink

You know....I might be terrified of Flying in a plane...But I would fly to the end of the earth if it meant protecting Michael. So "JUST CALL MY NAME I'LL BE THERE". Smile
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:08 pm

I wish there was some way to push the editor as well as the dude who wrote this piece of garbage onto the verandah wearing nothing but boxers and get a bunch of photographers and shoot them, and then send them to whoever's got an e-mail address! then they will know what it feels like to be ridiculed and harrassed - what goes around comes around!!
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum