Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange day for a press release from Janet don't you think?

+4
EarthAngel90
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Sweet1
kdkennedy74
8 posters

Go down

Strange day for a press release from Janet don't you think? Empty Strange day for a press release from Janet don't you think?

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:51 pm

http://www.janetjackson.com/story/news/janet_jackson_gets_married_again

Janet posts on her website on June 25, 2009 by Variety that she will reprise her role in Tyler Perry's Why Did I get Married Too. On August 6, 2009 she tweets that she just finished working on the film "Why Did I Get Married Too".

http://twitter.com/JanetJackson

I just found the press release date to be a little odd. Why would you release any information on the same day that your brother "dies"?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Strange day for a press release from Janet don't you think? Empty Re: Strange day for a press release from Janet don't you think?

Post by Sweet1 Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:01 pm

Who knows? I guess it was business as usual for her. I am sure she had no concerns since she knew her brother wasn't really dead anyway. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Strange day for a press release from Janet don't you think? Empty Re: Strange day for a press release from Janet don't you think?

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:06 pm

I think she did it on purpose -- as a clue!

I just do not believe there are so many heartless Jacksons. I'm going to believe that they are in on this hoax and Michael is ALIVE. Very Happy
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:58 pm

She continues as nothing happened because she knows the truth - her brother is alive and in a disclosed place in a another country.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:40 am

Hmmmm weird! Maybe it was posted before all of this happened or as you guys say she knows that this is all a hoax!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:52 am

I think that was posted before she found out her brother was "dead".

I just believe that they all know were he is....and this is gettin' more and more blurrier by the minute....
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:40 am

Yea, whne I read that I thought how odd it was released on 6/25/09.

This is all starting to come together though.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:05 am

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:I think she did it on purpose -- as a clue!

I just do not believe there are so many heartless Jacksons. I'm going to believe that they are in on this hoax and Michael is ALIVE. Very Happy

How I pray and wish for this too be true.

I would give ANYTHING i own to get Michael back. Even my own heart, if that could bring him back to us.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:23 am

Hmmm weird dont know about it being a clue doh it could have been done before michael died who knows
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:07 am

I just think its a little off that's all. This could have been reported before his death was announced. However, his memorial wasn't until July 7th and by August 6th she was already finished working on the movie. Given this time frame in light of the fact that her family is all over the media I just find it odd that she was able to return to work so quickly.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down