Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNN's AC360

4 posters

Go down

CNN's AC360 Empty CNN's AC360

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:12 pm

I was watching AC360 this morning and saw a clip at the end of the show that left me saying huuuum!

Anderson showed 3 pics of a squirrel photostopped with Puktin, Nixon and a 3rd person. Keep in mind the pics of the individuals were from different time periods.

Anderson told his co-host that the squirrel certainly did get around.

The song that was playing in the background was MJ's
Don't Stop til you get Enough?

The mainstream media isn't as blind as we thought! This entire saga has everyone conversating over dinner/drinks that something is definitely off about the MJ's death! Keep the Faith! Smile
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

CNN's AC360 Empty Re: CNN's AC360

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:21 pm

They are not as Blind I though they were ... Anderson Cooper had this on his show ??? Wow , shocking - I always though he was a Hardcore Journalist with No B.S. Stories on his show - I guess I was wrong.....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:25 pm

I'm not trying to be a b*tch or anything but really...just because he used a MJ song to go along with a goofy picture doesn't prove they think anything. That's a little far-fetched if you ask me. Just my opinion, feel free not to share it.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:05 pm

I take no offense. Your opionion is respected. However, everything about this saga is far-fetched so I don't see the point you trying to make. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:07 pm

Sweet1 wrote:I take no offense. Your opionion is respected. However, everything about this saga is far-fetched so I don't see the point you trying to make. Keep the Faith!

My point is that a squirrel photoshopped with 3 humans does not exactly relate to MJ in anyway.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:12 pm

It's not the squirrel it's the photostopped process. Do you recall some of the pics of MJ were clearly photostopped? IMO, that is the point he was making in a condescending way. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Humm, Interesting choice if he used an MJ song! But maybe he is just a fan like us! Believe me, I have a Huge and wild imagination and I too look deep into everything that comes out but I honestly think that maybe he was just using the song because he likes it and maybe the photoshop squirrel has nothing to do with MJ! But then again...Who knows! I guess all Im saying(And I do mean this respectfully and with no offense) Smile is that we shouldn't try to grasp on to everything we see, hear or read because then when we are poven wrong or that there was nothing to it, we are the ones who get hurt! I do respect your opinion and I thank you for your post! after all we all here to work together and to help each other Out! Smile
btw I have not seen the video so maybe I have to see it to Understand what you are sayin! If you have the link can you please post it? Thanks! Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:26 pm

Thanks Bannessa,
I appreciate your thoughts. I wasn't able to find the post. Yes! I do look deeply into things. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: