Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAJ (TITOS SON) TAKES STAND AT COURT HEARING

+10
dontmakeitfactual
Smelly
Rach
MJGIRL18
neverlandsfairy
SmoothCriminal
Human_nature
Savannah
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
14 posters

Go down

TAJ (TITOS SON) TAKES STAND AT COURT HEARING Empty TAJ (TITOS SON) TAKES STAND AT COURT HEARING

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:53 pm

He says UPDATE 5:21 PM ET -- Taj: "I love my uncle so much and I want to do right by him."

UPDATE 5:30 PM ET -- Taj testified that Michael had a memorabilia section at Neverland and he wanted to create something bigger out of it. He also said he thought Michael felt the rehearsal footage was "Michael's" because he was very protective of his image.

So does this mean that Michael would not have approved the This Is It Movie???

Back to top Go down

TAJ (TITOS SON) TAKES STAND AT COURT HEARING Empty Re: TAJ (TITOS SON) TAKES STAND AT COURT HEARING

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:02 pm

OMG ... I hope that not what he is admitting ... I am praying it is not ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

TAJ (TITOS SON) TAKES STAND AT COURT HEARING Empty Re: TAJ (TITOS SON) TAKES STAND AT COURT HEARING

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Deb wrote:

Apparently. Shocked
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:08 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Deb wrote:

Apparently. Shocked

So is it too late to stop the movie if they decide that it wasn't Michaels wishes??? (I mean ISN'T his wishes)
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:17 pm

Human_nature wrote:Wait and see the master at work my friends Wink Don't worry please Smile

Thanks Im not worried Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:17 pm

Did he not wished the Movie...So does it means we are being delusional about the clues?Does it means the theory had gone...And he might...Oh God dont do it with Us, please dont...I m lost now.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Human_nature wrote:Wait and see the master at work my friends Wink Don't worry please Smile

Ok...spill the beans Human_nature ~ do you know something that we don't??? Wink
I'm just teasin ya. But...you would tell us if you did, right? Razz
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJGIRL18 Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:29 pm

DOES THIS MEAN MJ IS REALLY DEAD No No
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:34 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Human_nature wrote:
Savannah wrote:

loll !! No, but I have some ideas, I just saw a topic locked today because people was very near of the truth, so I'll not take a chance to write too much Wink

But so far, everything is good, so keep the faith Wink

Oh Human please give us light, with what you saw, my heart is beating so fast and I have it very weak.Im feeling all the hopes I´ve been lifting disappearing on a sand storm. Sad
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:37 pm

Ok guys I just want to clarify something.

You are free to discuss WHATEVER you want to do. I hated locking that topic because I know that people are going to get pissy about it etc, however I can't please everyone as much as I try!

Please don't feel like you can't post your thoughts and findings because that's not the case.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:38 pm

MJGIRL18 wrote:DOES THIS MEAN MJ IS REALLY DEAD No No

no, no, no sweetie...we don't know how this is going to pan out. Stay positive, ok??? I know it's hard...but atleast we have each other for our bad days. Keep your chin up!
Here, this is for you:

TAJ (TITOS SON) TAKES STAND AT COURT HEARING EverythingHappens4AReason
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Rachel wrote:Ok guys I just want to clarify something.

You are free to discuss WHATEVER you want to do. I hated locking that topic because I know that people are going to get pissy about it etc, however I can't please everyone as much as I try!

Please don't feel like you can't post your thoughts and findings because that's not the case.

Rachel ~ you did the right thing, hon. I'm sure that 99.9% will back you up on that. You are doing a wonderful job here, and you are right...you can never please everybody. Look how great this website has been running. There have been very few problems. We all get along and agree so well. How many other websites could say that??? Probably not many. Just don't second guess yourself, ok? (((hugs)))
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Rachel wrote:Ok guys I just want to clarify something.

Oh Rachel, may you at least tell us who were not aware about which topic was locked, you needed to block?

Im so scared.As MBMJ Im tooooooo frail, and tent to get sick, with the statement of Taj Im starting to feel dizzy and frightned. Sad
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Human_nature wrote:
Savannah wrote:

loll !! No, but I have some ideas, I just saw a topic locked today because people was very near of the truth, so I'll not take a chance to write too much Wink

But so far, everything is good, so keep the faith Wink

Thank you Human... I will take your word for it and not ask anything else. I'm glad that everything is good, and I ALWAYS keep the faith!!! cheers
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Human_nature wrote:

I didn't even know a topic got locked.

Why do I miss all the fun?? lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:48 pm

@ neverlandsfairy

It was a topic on JCC's clues, however I have now unlocked it. I think in the future I will contact Souza and ask her to lock/delete topics because I am so fed up of picking and chosing sides. It's becoming unbearable for me and one way or another I always seem to look like the bad guy.

I do hope you're feeling ok. I don't want you to get sick or feel down. remember this piece of information is only one part of the bigger picture Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:53 pm

Rachel wrote:I am so fed up of picking and chosing sides. It's becoming unbearable for me and one way or another I always seem to look like the bad guy.

Rachel,

You can never look like the bad guy.
I'm sure you had your honest reasons to lock the topic & you wanted nothing but our collective best.

Please don't be upset.

TAJ (TITOS SON) TAKES STAND AT COURT HEARING BlowingKisses
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:52 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:52 pm

Awwww Rach!
Wat you do to the forum is up to you, don't feel bad about it.
You're doing a great job here, If anyone messes with you i'll sort them out lol **hugss**
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:55 pm

I am sorry guys. I guess I am just having a bad day and need to vent. Please don't feel like you can't post things because that isn't the object of the forum. I WANT you to be able to come on here and share you thoughts and findings. I just wish I could please everyone all of the time but I know that is never going to happen.

I need to toughen up!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Rachel wrote:@ neverlandsfairy

It was a topic on JCC's clues, however I have now unlocked it. I think in the future I will contact Souza and ask her to lock/delete topics because I am so fed up of picking and chosing sides. It's becoming unbearable for me and one way or another I always seem to look like the bad guy.

I do hope you're feeling ok. I don't want you to get sick or feel down. remember this piece of information is only one part of the bigger picture Smile

Oh No Rachel, you will never be the Bad Guy, sweetie. But hmm Im not really a JCC believer, and since I work as lawyer, the hearings on court frights and scares me a lot.Its too much money involved, and also we are talking about a Judge who is being "used" , so whenever they go to court, I see my beliefs fading.Cause I know how the system work.And if he is not dead it means the whole Judicial System from California is toooooooooooooo way shaddy and corrupt.It so´d just make sense if he is really into a Protection Program, and Taj´s statement just knocked down the p.r plan for the movie...Im so upset Rachel. Sad
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Deb wrote:He says UPDATE 5:21 PM ET -- Taj: "I love my uncle so much and I want to do right by him."

UPDATE 5:30 PM ET -- Taj testified that Michael had a memorabilia section at Neverland and he wanted to create something bigger out of it. He also said he thought Michael felt the rehearsal footage was "Michael's" because he was very protective of his image.

Would Michael really allow for his to happen if he was alive??

Or is it all still a part of the hoax?

Im loosing faith Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:11 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:16 pm

But he have being tellin this since Dangerous Tour...The question is, why Taj had suggested This Is It movie, would go against his wills...
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:24 pm

Am I missing something here...? I think I might be, because I don't see the seriousness in this. So please call me dumb if needs be, honestly, I think am missing the point? That's Taj's opinion....we are assuming he is in on the hoax...but maybe he is not. That wouldn't surprise me, I mean, I wouldn't expect all the family to be in on it. And is Taj's word the only one to be taken into consideration? Am honestly asking because I don't understand all the concern.

Also, we have built a lot of expectation re the movie theory, BUT that doesn't mean that if there is no movie theory there is no hoax. There are soooo many otherpossible theories!!!!
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:26 pm

@Everybody:

I know we are all sleep deprived, upset, tired and we feel it's been too long and we want to know if MJ is alive and well.

But PLEASE don't let every single piece of news that's out (whether if it's true or not) destroy our faith and mess with our heads because this way we are all gonna end up emotionally devastated sooner or later.

At the end of the day, we have to listen to our hearts. It's all we have. Otherwise, none of us would be here. We would have accepted he died on June 25th and moved on with our lives.

Personally, as long as my heart tells me MJ is alive, he is. End of story.

He might not make a comeback, this might not be a movie, he might have hoaxed his death to never resurface... I can live with all that.

I just KNOW my heart knows better. I love you
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:33 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Thank you Human Nature,
I told myself a while back not to jump on board of everything that comes out in the press/media. I just can't do that to myself. Has anyone ever heard a word from anyone of MJ's nephews before? No! I guess everyone in the family gets some press/media time. Exactly! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:46 pm

Human_nature wrote:UPDATE 7:21 PM ET -- The petition has been approved!!! The AEG deal is done, the memorabilia tour will happen. Finally.

Good! Very Happy

And to think half of our members were ready to jump off a bridge minutes ago. lol!

Don't loose faith people!!!! cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:56 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Pheww,i feel much better now.
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:07 pm

Human ~ you sure do a good job keeping us all in line on here! (haha)
Thank you also for keeping us calm...I had complete faith in your words.
Laughing
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:26 pm

CantlivewithoutMJ wrote:Pheww,i feel much better now.

When I get down in the dumps I seek out your sig. A few moments of staring at it while holding a bowl under my chin ALWAYS does the trick Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:37 pm

Wow I finally can breath...Ty God!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:55 pm

I didnt understand nothing before,why u all were sad untill i read ur comments and then read what it was about.Im so dumb sometimes scratch
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:58 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:
CantlivewithoutMJ wrote:Pheww,i feel much better now.

When I get down in the dumps I seek out your sig. A few moments of staring at it while holding a bowl under my chin ALWAYS does the trick Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wink

That is very good to hear(i can cheer ppl up),i feel so good if i can help.But what i really did, i only have that sig
nothing more. Neutral
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Everything happens for a reason and I believe we are all here on this site for a reason.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:54 pm

Human_nature wrote:
and Rachel need to keep us calm all the time, not easy for her, she has alot on her shoulders. She's a pearl, a sweetheart Smile
flower sunny

Bless you sweetheart!!! It is hard at times but you guys are worth it Smile Oh and Michael of course!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:47 am

THANK GOD ... I can finally stop thinking about this ... been on my mind since I left my house .... yesterday afternoon.

Thanx U Human_Nature - I truly appreciate your sweet words and your bright hope .... thank you for reassuring me.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down