Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked

+18
pumpkin
nohype
CantStopLovingU
Grace
MJSmile4Us
summer+sc3nt
DreamsComeTrue
EarthAngel90
Human_nature
Savannah
annieisnotokey
Pammy
Give.In.To.Me
neverlandsfairy
Rach
NikkiKat22
ishealive
mjthelegendlives
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked Empty (Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:59 pm

It's a line from a Michael Jackson duet with Paul McCartney - "The Man".

I knew he had to have said it, because he said all the other quotes.

But why did the memorial end with the "man behind the curtain" image from Liberian Girl? Perhaps, a hint...

(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked Potw_010

The real Michael behind the curtain at the o2!

Link to o2 decoy thread - https://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-hoax-f11/the-o2-lookalike-in-2007-t306.htm?highlight=o2+lookalike+2007

Back to top Go down

(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked Empty Re: (Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:02 pm

Jordy, when was this picture taken? was it at the o2 conference?

Edit** ok sorry didnt see that last statement, Jordy. Is it possible to post pics of the other guy? I dont know how to post pics here. thanks in advance

Last edited by mjthelegendlives on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked Empty Re: (Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:03 pm

Just noticed that pic, that is MJ so WTH happened between here and the announcement????????????? how did they switch??? wow MJ is a major head scratcher...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:04 pm

Were did you find that picture? And is he wearing the same clothes as 02 guy?
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:05 pm

Now THAT'S the real Michael!!! It makes me so annoyed when people ie: the tabloids print pictures of the fake because it's not him!!!!

I think he pulled a switch to see how people would react to an imposter. Sorry Michael, but you can't fool us!!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:11 pm

You have to look back on the o2 press announcement, the rent a crowd with only a small amount of fans, hardly anyone took any pics, Dr Tohme Tohme behind the curtain then at the side of the stage, the snarling look the o2 guy gave someone in the front row, and which was captured on a fan video but never shown in the announcement, the fan video on youtube is now removed due to violation, weird.....Us being told he was 90mins late to the o2 when in reality he was 5hrs late.....the press conference we seen was edited and staged, to us he got out of the minibus and went straight onto the stage, this was not the case, so much editing to show us, the evidence is there but some has gone...that is why you see the real MJ peering through the curtains before the fake MJ went on stage.....see how you all realised without batting an eyelash that Dancing Machines pic is THE REAL MICHAEL without hesitation!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:13 pm

LMAO. How could people not notice?? It could not be more obvious. Did he Just stand there at the o2 announcement, when the Imposter walked out. If thats the case, I think this says it all. Mike IS alive, and here FOREVER.

Sorry hon, you didnt fool me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:19 pm

That pic was took before the official announcement, before the fake MJ appeared, it wasnt all straightforward as we seen on television, wasnt live. This guy has been in action since end of 2006 once again in London, during Mary Poppins play, etc but on balcony at hotel is real MJ obviously decoy employed so real MJ can go on other private business while paparazzi are occupied with the decoy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:23 pm

WHAT.

THE.

HELL.

THAT'S MJ...

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:29 pm

o.O so he is literally the man behind the curtain...o.O
Ok if he was there so, why he allowed the Dude guy speak instead of himself?A trial to see if he was able to fool us O.o?There is not another picture, just this one?Why they switched?Why 5 hours delay?Can someone explain this again, cause my mind just runned for the dark side of the moon, and is moonwalking there right now.

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:30 pm

@ Jordy

I am going to move this topic into the hoax pictures board!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:32 pm

(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked Potw_010(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked F507cddd0f
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Shocked
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:41 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:o.O so he is literally the man behind the curtain...o.O
Ok if he was there so, why he allowed the Dude guy speak instead of himself?A trial to see if he was able to fool us O.o?There is not another picture, just this one?Why they switched?Why 5 hours delay?Can someone explain this again, cause my mind just runned for the dark side of the moon, and is moonwalking there right now.

I have been wondering if the decoy has become ill (skin cancer?) and that is the Michael masked we have seen in the doctors so many times, and the real Michael has appeared so we don't believe it's the decoy. I think the press conference was the decoy's last big show for Michael, and when he died he could give Michael the chance for freedom. Agh... I really don't know Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:48 pm

The british newspapers were onto it the day after, just like we all know as soon as we seen
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1161879/The-square-chin-The-deep-voice-But-really-Michael-Jackson.html

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:53 pm

thanks GITM Smile...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Dancing Machine wrote:
I have been wondering if the decoy has become ill (skin cancer?) and that is the Michael masked we have seen in the doctors so many times, and the real Michael has appeared so we don't believe it's the decoy. I think the press conference was the decoy's last big show for Michael, and when he died he could give Michael the chance for freedom. Agh... I really don't know Mad

You certainly have a point there. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Wow...look at this small piece from the article (towards the end...talking about Navi):

The Essex-based lookalike, who has previously acted as a decoy for the star, was mobbed outside the Arena that day
by fans who were convinced he was the real thing. 'That was Michael Jackson, I'd stake my life on it,' he told me.

Did you catch that??? Let me post it again:

was mobbed outside the Arena that day

THAT DAY!!! The day of the O2 Conference. So Navi WAS there!!!

Did you guys already know this? I didn't, but I never read this article before either.

Last edited by Savannah on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:11 pm

Dancing Machine wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:o.O so he is literally the man behind the curtain...o.O

This is a good thought, makes me very sad though to think MJ would let us believe he died just to get his freedom. If he could hide in death...surely he could have just hid while alive. I agree with you though this is Mad Mad Mad
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Savannah wrote:Wow...look at this small piece from the article (towards the end...talking about Navi):

The Essex-based lookalike, who has previously acted as a decoy for the star, was mobbed outside the Arena that day
by fans who were convinced he was the real thing. 'That was Michael Jackson, I'd stake my life on it,' he told me.

Did you guys already know this? I didn't, but I never read this article before either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1mTtuaaP0M here he is
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:12 pm

@ Savannah

I saw a video on YouTube (I'm sorry I don't have the link) of Navi at the O2 on that day and people were going crazy for him. However, IMO he looked less like Michael than the O2 guy. I don't think that Navi bears a lot of resembalance to Michael.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:13 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:15 pm

Good god Navi is nothing like MJ, pleeeeaze!! I think anyone who thinks he even resembles MJ is insulting to him, really i do..Hes like a big bloke, Michael is eloquent, so please enough of this Navi stuff, hes horrendous

Last edited by Deb on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:15 pm

Savannah wrote:Wow...look at this small piece from the article (towards the end...talking about Navi):

NAVI DOES NOT LOOK LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON.

And seriously, he looked like neither Michael or o2 decoy that day. He was turning up as a fan.

Here he is... LOOK HE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HIM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1mTtuaaP0M

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:20 pm

Ok, I feel like a dork now...lol. Well why the heck did Navi need to be there??? I totally agree that the resemblance isn't the best either, Rachel...but if Michael really was 5 hours late...that's 5 hours to do alot of make up touch-ups to an impersonator. I bet the make up artist could do wonders in 5 hours. Wink
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Thanks human nature someone on my page for a change..Yes wherever MJ is he always has to try and steal the limelight, but really is such a joke over here!!
He really should just be himself, and give it a rest...he looks like a drag queen....lets not lose the real subject of this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:26 pm

Savannah wrote:Ok, I feel like a dork now...lol. Well why the heck did Navi need to be there??? I totally agree that the resemblance isn't the best either, Rachel...but if Michael really was 5 hours late...that's 5 hours to do alot of make up touch-ups to an impersonator. I bet the make up artist could do wonders in 5 hours. Wink

Awww don't feel like a dork! You weren't to know!

I honestly don't think I have seen one impersonator that has fooled me into thinking 100% it WAS Michael. I mean there are always flaws. Navi as we have seen isn't the greatest, Carlo Riley isn't defined enough and his eyes give him away http://www.almostmj.com/Carlo-Riley-as-Michael-Jackson~146155~14811.htm and E'Casonova is good but not great.

You can never 100% look like another person because there will always be a telltale sign, so as much as makeup artists can work their magic I will always be able to spot some flaw Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:31 pm

IMHO if MJ was using decoys / look alikes to fool the paps, to fill in for him or even at the O2 press conference, it wasn't one of the "famous" impersonators (i.e. E'casanova, Navi, Carlo Riley, etc.) but someone who works privately and exclusively for MJ.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:32 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:IMHO if MJ was using decoys / look alikes to fool the paps, to fill in for him or even at the O2 press conference, it wasn't one of the "famous" impersonators (i.e. E'casanova, Navi, Carlo Riley, etc.) but someone who works privately and exclusively for MJ.

You are probably 100% right...that makes total sense!
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:33 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Human_nature wrote:Michael , his speech in 2002 about Sony, here with Earnest. Michael look-like taller, but he's not Wink He weared high heels boots and Earnest simple flat shoes Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULXFtRQ5pv0

(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked L_0f24c87a7fe5dcb481ad5c66ab2deb1e

Thank you for the links, but the videos keep locking up. I'm sure it's my computer because it has been running real slow today...probably because it never gets shut down (lol). I will try and watch them tomorrow.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:14 pm

Oh that pic is so nice!He really look as a might King before his loyal knight! king king king king
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:21 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:28 pm

I knew that Real Michael was looking out then the Imposter came out instead ... I never seen this pic until now but I know that is the Legit Michael .... Michael Darling - we know now .. don't have to hide from us .. we love ya still.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:47 am

But why use a lookalike? The (speculative) theory is that Jackson - filmed falling on the steps of his minibus before it left for the Arena - was either injured or too ill to appear in person. With millions at stake in ticket sales, who would be bold enough to disappoint the waiting fans and international broadcasters now?

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1161879/The-square-chin-The-deep-voice-But-really-Michael-Jackson.html#ixzz0Ou4Si1OS

LOL That could be an explanation!

I do belive that in the photo behind the red courtin is the REAL Michael (he's not very well shaved as the decoy is...but stil beautiful Smile and his hair is not the same)
As for Navi, i don't think it was him because of the shape of his face...
Then, as far as I know the O2 guy might be:
1. E'Casanova
2. Carlo Riley (if you look at his photo with the glasses on, he might be the O2 guy)
3. Earnest Valentino (is a bit taller then MJ)
One of this 3 guys must have been there in London with Michael and Navi!

As for the article in dailymail, it seems that they also questioned the O2 guy:
Next, the voice. The few words he stumbled over at the microphone had far more bass than many expected.

Whatever differences there might have been, however, it was enough to get the internet theorists moving. One site draws attention to his hands (fingers not long enough to be Michael's, apparently). Another suggests he was too tall.
(Could that be Earnest Valentino?? In the video posted here by Human_Nature, Earnest is taller, as she pointed. He's older than the rest of decoys, what explains the old hands)

What do you think? Witch impersonator looks like the O2 guy, imagening each one with the glasses on?!

Sorry for my bad english, it's like my 3d language. I hope you understand what I mean!

DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:22 am

Have you seen this photo before?
He's E'Casanova at the memorial!
Is this photo fake?
(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked Casova11
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:05 am

iulialarisa wrote:Have you seen this photo before?
Is this photo fake?

yes i seen it before over on MJHD....it's a fake he not really there.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:08 am

It could be added but I'm no expert.. Looks rather like someone did not clear up the tiny bit of white beside the sleeve.. Look closely at the pic. below marked in red..
(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked Casova11a
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:15 am

LOL Summer+Sc3nt, you are right!
But why would someone put a fake E'Casanova photo from the Memorial on the internet? I don't get it!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:21 am

iulialarisa wrote:LOL Summer+Sc3nt, you are right!
But why would someone put a fake E'Casanova photo from the Memorial on the internet? I don't get it!

Beats me actually lol... but it should run along the lines that are familiar with the Media.. People like to plant untruth and messed up other ppl's minds. Don't understand it but that's the way troublemakers think..
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:20 am

iulialarisa wrote:LOL Summer+Sc3nt, you are right!

Well I don't know if this is true. But I was thinking for a while everyone thought that E'Casanova was the one who was in the ambulance photo. Maybe whoever made this photo wanted everyone to believe that he was alive and well and at the memorial to throw us off our game. but didn't work.....were smarter than that. lol Smile
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:29 am

iulialarisa,

I only manage to get Navi with the glasses on..

(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked Ecasaand02
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:59 am

Is this photo fake?

I think it's fake too. is he wearing the same jacket as the one 'MJ' wore to the O2 conference in March?
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:01 am

In the first photo-E'Casanova
(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked E_casa11
In the 2d photo-Carlo Riley
(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked Carlo_12
In the 3d photo-Earnest Valentino
(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked Earnes11
And this Michael Jackson
(Important) I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever - Debunked 02910
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:30 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
Is this photo fake?

I think it's fake too. is he wearing the same jacket as the one 'MJ' wore to the O2 conference in March?

Yes MJSmile4Us it looks like the same jacket although several of it might be around.. Maybe the rest of the impersonators have it too Very Happy

Last edited by summer+sc3nt on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:31 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next