Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMZ needs our help ;)

+11
Lorrie
EarthAngel90
ishealive
jpresley
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
DreamsComeTrue
phoenix
Rach
Smelly
StenniZ
15 posters

Go down

TMZ needs our help ;) Empty TMZ needs our help ;)

Post by StenniZ Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:05 am

Hi everyone,

Looks like TMZ needs our help again and this time they're not afraid to ask. Wink

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/25/michael-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-propofol-drugs-prescription-polls/

They obviously think, that MJ is just the tip of the iceberg. Why would they ask this question? Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

TMZ needs our help ;) Empty Re: TMZ needs our help ;)

Post by Smelly Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:07 am

Honestly,TMZ....... I'm sure you can find the answers from your "sources"
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:11 am

Too TMZ:

Michael was not killed by Doctor Murray, you "killed" him, with all your stupid lies, and stories.

So what is it you want to know?? You want me to come in the studio to talk about Mike? Cause Lord knows I will defend him, till the day I die.

Or what is it that you need?

Btw, I hope you ROT IN HELL, along with all the other scums, who told lies about our Mike

What goes around, comes around. Remember that!!

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:11 am

LOL that made me giggle!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:13 am

idk maybe there is a reason why TMZ is asking us now for our opinion
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:28 am

Something is fishy there! Or they start to question Michael's death or they are trying to let us know that they know something about the hoax!
I realy think TMZ is involved with the Hoax, so we might expect clues from TMZ in the future!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:33 am

Ive never seen a tabloid website take a poll like this before..
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:35 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Ive never seen a tabloid website take a poll like this before..

Exactly! Smile This looks realy suspicious.
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:43 am

About a month ago I posted on another forum that I believe(d) TMZ IS in on the HOAX. There were clues in their story headlines.
Ever since, I haven't been paying much attention because I'm sure I was right. Surprised
Remember that pic of that HUGE fish..."something fishy".....That was a clue, I believe. It seemed to be such a random story that it stuck out to me as a clue.
IF in my mind I stay w/ the HOAX theory, I have seen many more clues on TMZ! Granted, I'm looking for clues, but some of their story lines are so bizarre that they HAVE to be clues!

For instance, Debbie Rowe on her porch watching the Memorial. Why was she on her porch w/ cameras at her house watching her watch TV? ON THE PORCH??
A couple weeks after that, TMZ reports this actress (forget her name) holds a "press conference" on her front porch, announcing that she's pregnant and would like the media to respect her privacy.
WHY did she have a "press conference" ON HER FRONT PORCH??

I am going to keep searching TMZ for clues....in their headlines...between the quote marks. Those stood out to me before...

....to be continued....... lol!
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:46 am

Re the TMZ poll: We're being asked to help "construct" the last part of the story...who is the fall guy...

Just my thoughts.....
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:47 am

Teehee. I voted that Murray was the Fall Guy. They didn't have one for "Hoaxed Death" and I couldn't resist. Very Happy
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:09 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:About a month ago I posted on another forum that I believe(d) TMZ IS in on the HOAX. There were clues in their story headlines.
Ever since, I haven't been paying much attention because I'm sure I was right. Surprised
Remember that pic of that HUGE fish..."something fishy".....That was a clue, I believe. It seemed to be such a random story that it stuck out to me as a clue.
IF in my mind I stay w/ the HOAX theory, I have seen many more clues on TMZ! Granted, I'm looking for clues, but some of their story lines are so bizarre that they HAVE to be clues!

For instance, Debbie Rowe on her porch watching the Memorial. Why was she on her porch w/ cameras at her house watching her watch TV? ON THE PORCH??
A couple weeks after that, TMZ reports this actress (forget her name) holds a "press conference" on her front porch, announcing that she's pregnant and would like the media to respect her privacy.
WHY did she have a "press conference" ON HER FRONT PORCH??

I am going to keep searching TMZ for clues....in their headlines...between the quote marks. Those stood out to me before...

....to be continued....... lol!

Exactly. If we were to believe the media, all those strange reports and occurances are bizarre, but if we consider this whole event to be a hoax, a lot of things get way more interesting and on many occasion even sensible.
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:14 pm

Awww no "insiders" available today - poor TMZ Sad
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:20 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:Re the TMZ poll: We're being asked to help "construct" the last part of the story...who is the fall guy...

Just my thoughts.....

Lol very true looks like we're writing the ending
"who killed JR" lol!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:20 pm

Sad , they have to use us .. for infomation .... Really , TMZ come on ....LOL.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:10 pm

Harvey Levin, owner of TMZ, is a lawyer and former law school professor. I first became familiar with him ages ago through The People's Court, where he still works the audience during episodes. I've always liked the guy and his down-to-earth attitude.

Despite the silly celebrity-gossip focus of TMZ, Levin himself is far from silly or stupid, and he's VERY aware of all of the hoax claims and the inconsistencies surrounding Michael's "death."

I know this for a fact because every single time I leave a comment on a TMZ post pointing out how wrong or disrespectful the site is, TMZ immediately adapts and changes. I'm not trying to puff myself up at all, but this has happened too many times for it to be a coincidence.

Harvey and his team members read all the comments left on TMZ posts, and they are paying close attention to what's being said. They're VERY aware of what's going on, as demonstrated by Harvey's recent admission that even he thinks nothing is making sense with this situation.

Don't know if he's in on the hoax, but TMZ is definitely in a "special place" when it comes to Michael's "death." This makes me happy because I think TMZ will play a significant role in the situation finally coming to a head.

If there's a media-type out there not afraid to openly admit that he doesn't think Michael is dead (if he should become convinced that's the case), I think Harvey is that person. I try to give TMZ proper respect as a result. The site is trying hard to get its reporting about Michael right, as the poll shows.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Lorrie wrote:Harvey Levin, owner of TMZ, is a lawyer and former law school professor. I first became familiar with him ages ago through The People's Court, where he still works the audience during episodes. I've always liked the guy and his down-to-earth attitude.

Despite the silly celebrity-gossip focus of TMZ, Levin himself is far from silly or stupid, and he's VERY aware of all of the hoax claims and the inconsistencies surrounding Michael's "death."

I know this for a fact because every single time I leave a comment on a TMZ post pointing out how wrong or disrespectful the site is, TMZ immediately adapts and changes. I'm not trying to puff myself up at all, but this has happened too many times for it to be a coincidence.

Harvey and his team members read all the comments left on TMZ posts, and they are paying close attention to what's being said. They're VERY aware of what's going on, as demonstrated by Harvey's recent admission that even he thinks nothing is making sense with this situation.

Don't know if he's in on the hoax, but TMZ is definitely in a "special place" when it comes to Michael's "death." This makes me happy because I think TMZ will play a significant role in the situation finally coming to a head.

If there's a media-type out there not afraid to openly admit that he doesn't think Michael is dead (if he should become convinced that's the case), I think Harvey is that person. I try to give TMZ proper respect as a result. The site is trying hard to get its reporting about Michael right, as the poll shows.

Agreed.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Lorrie wrote:Harvey Levin, owner of TMZ, is a lawyer and former law school professor. I first became familiar with him ages ago through The People's Court, where he still works the audience during episodes. I've always liked the guy and his down-to-earth attitude.

Yes indeed.
When I saw that Poll a few hours ago...
I said HMMMMM....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:28 pm

To me it's kinda the same as with some other persons 'involved'. At first glance some people might seem heartless/rude/insane or whatever. But if you think of them as 'insiders' they might just be playing their part. To illustrate: I'm having doubts about this "Dr." Thome. At first glance I'ld advise everyone to stay away from this guy as far as they can. On the other hand, if it would turn out that he's in on the hoax, we'ld have to give this guy credit for helping MJ. :S (I'm not too sure about this last part, because I didn't fully read up on this guy yet.)

With TMZ it's the same. However bizar, suspicious or heartless the news that they're bringing us now might be, . If in the end, they turn out to be in on the hoax as well, those who oppose it now would look a little foolish ...myself included big time.

And in the end, when all of this is resolved, I don't want to be receiving any "I told you so's"....I intend on handing them out! Like the cookies going around on this forum. Wink
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:45 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Too TMZ:

Michael was not killed by Doctor Murray, you "killed" him, with all your stupid lies, and stories.

So what is it you want to know?? You want me to come in the studio to talk about Mike? Cause Lord knows I will defend him, till the day I die.

Btw, I hope you ROT IN HELL, along with all the other scums, who told lies about our Mike

Could not have said it better. Thank you. Why in the hell would they think we help them anyway? They can't be that stupid, O wait yea, they can. Mad
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:22 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

Agreed.

Seconded.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:29 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Too TMZ:

WORD!!!! I couldn´t have said it any better!!!

about the Poll on TMZ ....mmmh is weird but tmz did polls before .
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:28 pm

StenniZ wrote:

To me it's kinda the same as with some other persons 'involved'. At first glance some people might seem heartless/rude/insane or whatever. But if you think of them as 'insiders' they might just be playing their part. ...

With TMZ it's the same. However bizar, suspicious or heartless the news that they're bringing us now might be, . If in the end, they turn out to be in on the hoax as well, those who oppose it now would look a little foolish ...myself included big time.

And in the end, when all of this is resolved, I don't want to be receiving any "I told you so's"....I intend on handing them out! Like the cookies going around on this forum. Wink

Agreed StenniZ! If this is indeed a hoax, maybe its purpose or the very least one thing that it is good for is that Michael can actually figure out who he can trust and who is a lying scumbag that posed as a friend. He could have assigned or told this plan to those close to him and then those he thought were friends, but the people who have decided to be sellouts he can just tick off his friendship list if they demonstrate unfriendly behavior. It's almost too convenient. Maybe he wants to prolong it so that everyone that decides to "make a buck" at his expense will have months to do it, just to make sure he gets all his bases covered.

Also, TMZ even being a seedy company with questionable tactics may have been used as just a tool. Obviously MJ needed a sort of messenger and he wouldn't involve those news groups that are established and are reputed for their in-depth stories, but rather a company that can work with him and all he'd have to do is give them insider information and some money. And if he had involved other people and government agencies, perhaps he worked with them and they decided to use TMZ rather than CNN or BBC or AP because it would be easier...and less people would take TMZ seriously since they are considered a "tabloid" feeder.
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum