Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW JANET JACKSON TWEET - IMPORTANT CLUE??

+23
Jade Cat
mommy
justafan
neverlandprincess
Give.In.To.Me
hungry
medicalmind
pumpkin
Sweet1
Natte
SmoothCriminal
MJJ Love
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
dunno_it
ishealive
yaya
nlb
jpresley
CantlivewithoutMJ
Airun
bibi
EarthAngel90
Rach
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NEW JANET JACKSON TWEET - IMPORTANT CLUE?? - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW JANET JACKSON TWEET - IMPORTANT CLUE??

Post by medicalmind Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:15 pm

MHJD is really making a big deal out of it. Unfortunately I can't access that site to let them know. But it's still interesting none the less. She could have stated it differently.
medicalmind
medicalmind

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

NEW JANET JACKSON TWEET - IMPORTANT CLUE?? - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW JANET JACKSON TWEET - IMPORTANT CLUE??

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:30 pm

pumpkin wrote:Have I missed something - what is the clue?

Yeah that is what I am trying to figure out too..
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by medicalmind Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:24 pm

She tweeted I Miss You Mike, and I Love You. Dunk.

Many over at MHJD believe that Michael is really gone because Janet actually tweeted about him for the first time since her account opened. It's almost as if she wants him to read it from somewhere.
medicalmind
medicalmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:27 pm

medicalmind wrote:She tweeted I Miss You Mike, and I Love You. Dunk.

Many over at MHJD believe that Michael is really gone because Janet actually tweeted about him for the first time since her account opened. It's almost as if she wants him to read it from somewhere.

Hmm, that tweet doesn't make me think he's dead...makes me think he's missing king
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by justafan Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:13 pm

I don't think anyone of the family is in on the hoax
justafan
justafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:29 pm

justafan wrote:I don't think anyone of the family is in on the hoax

Why is that?
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Cat Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:43 pm

I think they ALL obviously know...and especially Janet because she's the closest to Michael. It would be a bit hard to fake your own death so successfully if the people closest to you didn't know anything about it!
Jade Cat
Jade Cat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:05 pm

What is up with fake tears & slipups & contridictions in last 3 months ??? they are so in on this ..... everyone in that family is in on this ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:14 pm

The family is def in on it, they'd have to be. He'd never fake his death and leave them devasted thinking he is dead. Aswell as that they'd need to see his body.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:16 pm

There IS noway in a million years, that Michael would "fake" his death, and not tell his closest family. He would NEVER do that to them, specially not his georges children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 pm

I'm sure ..at least some members of the family know. But...if we think deeper..it's maybe possible he didn't tell to all his family.

If we take a look, maybe he just told to people who didn't talk , or are very very quiet ... (His kids, his mother, Janet & Rebbie...maybe Joe for some reasons, but I'm not sure Wink )

Well...I just wrote all this and it don't make sense lol Razz But...a possibility ?
I don't know lol clown lol!
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Jermaine said he saw MJ's body in the hospital so he must know.
Janet is suppose to be doing a big interview in some magazine can't remember which one but it's to make the front page aparantley. It'll be interesting to see what she says. I like Janet she always had MJ's back and I respect her alot.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Trust me, he told his mother and his children. There is noway he would do this without telling them. He would never put his children through that

Back to top Go down

Post by medicalmind Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:09 pm

Im almost certain that Katherine and Janet know his whereabouts. The rest of the family knows but probably not in alot of detail as the others. Cool
medicalmind
medicalmind

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:01 am

What about Eliabeth Taylor, do you think she knows if this is a hoax as she definitely seemed upset at the funeral?

I still keep thinking of the photo of Rebbie, Janet & La Toya which was taken of them walking laughing together through the underpass after the memorial, they all seemed very happy considering they just attended Michael's memorial.
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:45 am

Does she meant 'dunk' as in 'slam dunk' .. Dunking himself so people who wants to hurt him are unable to see him. Good ole Michael love ya... Dunk good.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:49 am

Merely my opinion so don't go shooting me... Those that looked sad on that day can only be that they knew people have said that there were not tears during the Memorial. Heck.. I'd cry my heart out on Memorial day and cry a river on the burial day too if it's my beloved brother's funeral... altho, my parents will want to have a burial soon so that the one who passed will rest it peace.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:51 am

medicalmind wrote:Im almost certain that Katherine and Janet know his whereabouts. The rest of the family knows but probably not in alot of detail as the others. Cool

Yes I agree with you here.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:26 am

[quote="summer+sc3nt"]

Does she meant 'dunk' as in 'slam dunk' .. Dunking himself so people who wants to hurt him are unable to see him. Good ole Michael love ya... Dunk good.

Cant tell if you're being ironic, but MJ used to call Janet "Dunk" - as in donkey... monkey (replace the "m" with a "d") lol!
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:44 am

So Michael referred to Janet as a donkey??? LOL. I bet she hated that growing up. I wonder if she had a nickname for him? Question
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:24 am

[quote="mommy"]
summer+sc3nt wrote:

Cant tell if you're being ironic, but MJ used to call Janet "Dunk" - as in donkey... NEW JANET JACKSON TWEET - IMPORTANT CLUE?? - Page 2 Icon_monkey (replace the "m" with a "d") NEW JANET JACKSON TWEET - IMPORTANT CLUE?? - Page 2 Lol

No I wasn't being that just merely stating what was in my thoughts... thanks for elaborating... so Janet signed off as 'Dunk' ... Well, I'll be the Munk then lol... NEW JANET JACKSON TWEET - IMPORTANT CLUE?? - Page 2 Lol

Last edited by summer+sc3nt on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:43 am

ALL the family would have to know about the hoax as members of family can view the body- I know most of my family have wanted to view our beloved departed loved ones. Plus who gets all the money from CDs etc sales shooting sky high? they would have to get money to him somehow if he is to live the rest of his life in seclusion which lets face it realistically he is never going to make a comeback. Most of the world hated him with the court case so can you imagine something like a hoax death coming to light? I also have been following posts about hat man etc. Does everyone honestly believe he would turn up at his funeral/memorial etc disguised, I dont think he would risk it as anything could go wrong, accident on-route or even a REAL heart attack or any such thing-people collapse every day. I do think he probably may not be dead as there are too many questions/inconsistancies but some things written on here are too far fetched and you can read strange things into anything.There is too much speculation-you have to think very logically in all of this.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:50 am

Yes you're right... I say that to everyone. Whatever.. I'm living in a world of fantasy. Being on this site makes me somehow close to Michael. I believe Michael is somewhere safe too. May the good Lord keep him safe.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:10 am

Yes we all want to know he is safe and we hope to God he is and so many people have the feeling he is still alive. I know we all WANT him to be alive but there is not just one or two things that dont add up but very very many. And dont forget everyone that even the most thought out crime cannot be thought out perfectly and usually it all comes out but in this instance they all think that it would end and we would just take their word that he is dead but many are too clever than to take their word for it. We will probably never get to know the truth but we can go on believing and investigating....investigating even to put our minds at rest and know he is ok.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:34 am

What you said is so true my friend.. Take for instance the reports of Michael leaving the ambulance. Altho we cannot for sure say the first video was Michael alighting from the vehicle in the basement garage.. but people has debunked the second one as a fake. One wonders why they want to do that fake video. They have proof that both are different vehicles.. We all said previously that he might come back. Well if he does that would be magical and a big bonus for us all... Bringing ourselves back to reality.. In the end all the members here just wants to know that Michael is safe.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2