Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

okay guys.. I've been gone for a few days..

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

okay guys.. I've been gone for a few days.. Empty okay guys.. I've been gone for a few days..

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:19 pm

spent three days over at my brother and his wife's house... I don't have nearly enough time to sift through all of the topics and comments that have arisen thus far..since I'd say Friday- so I was wondering if you guys could summarize any thing new that has come up?

thanks bunches!!

Back to top Go down

okay guys.. I've been gone for a few days.. Empty Re: okay guys.. I've been gone for a few days..

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:21 pm

Welcome back Babes! I was wondering where you had got to!

Ok there has been mega excitment today. There is a video that has been released which shows what many of us believe to be Michael getting out of the coronors van after the body was moved, oh yeah and he is alive and well!!!!!!

Here's the link Smile

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/sns-viral-michael-jackson-coroner-story,0,1779179.htmlstory
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

okay guys.. I've been gone for a few days.. Empty Re: okay guys.. I've been gone for a few days..

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:25 pm

thank you sweet heart! but I can't watch videos at the moment. is there a way you can possibly do a screen cap of him getting out and posting it here? or really a screen cap of anything that is of importance in the video??

I missed you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:31 pm

missdahmer wrote:thank you sweet heart! but I can't watch videos at the moment. is there a way you can possibly do a screen cap of him getting out and posting it here? or really a screen cap of anything that is of importance in the video??

I missed you!

You can't see his face - just the back of him but I swear it's Michael! God I wish you could see it. Even my Mum said it was weird and she's the biggest skeptic ever!!!!

I missed you loads as well my partner in crime Very Happy xoxo
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:42 pm

awwwwwww rachel! but can you still try to take a screen shot of him getting out of the van?! if youre not able to, its alright. it just sucks i cant watch it. i see a few people on here though that disagree and think the video is a fake?

also when i got home my dad said that the tox. reports came back and said it was a homicide, so they charged dr. murray. is that true?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:45 pm

I will try and take a picture for you Hon! Yeah some people do believe it's fake because of the licence plate on the van. It doesn't match the earlier coronor's van, but to me that just means they switched it!!

Ok so the tox reports. NO OFFICAL statement has been released from the LAPD or the coronor so at the moment it's just "offical sources". Hmmm, where have we heard that before?! Murray hasn't been charged and I doubt he will be either. If he does I will streak naked across my city centre on a Saturday afternoon!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:51 pm

alright, thank you so much! and yeah, that is true. they definitely could have switched it in case that someone was following them, you know? that way people wouldnt be like OH THERE IS THE EXACT CORONER'S VAN THAT MJ WAS IN!' or whatever.. haha

LMFAO!!! i dont think he will be charged either. when my dad told me that i was like 'yeah... okay, who said that?' and of course it was on some ET and inside edition show hahaha.. but definitely try to take a shot of that video cause i need to see that with my own eyes and the internet here sucks so it wont load videos Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:01 pm

Very crappy, but here it is:

okay guys.. I've been gone for a few days.. Mjcoroner
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:04 pm

can you ever see more to that? it doesnt look anything like MJ judging from that photo haha

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:05 pm

annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:05 pm

missdahmer wrote:can you ever see more to that? it doesnt look anything like MJ judging from that photo haha

LOL yeah the video is better! It's dark though so it's hard to get a good screenshot from it Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:06 pm

oooooooooh! shit. i might save that link and try to load the video over and over haha maybe itll work

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:07 pm

missdahmer wrote:can you ever see more to that? it doesnt look anything like MJ judging from that photo haha

Yep, there's more. But you can never see MJ clearly. It kinda looks like his body, but you can't see his face.
He jumps out the van and the other guy guides them inside the building.
It's just a few seconds of very bad quality video.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Rachel wrote:

LOL yeah the video is better! It's dark though so it's hard to get a good screenshot from it Smile

Tell me about it! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:09 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Yep, there's more. But you can never see MJ clearly. It kinda looks like his body, but you can't see his face.
He jumps out the van and the other guy guides them inside the building.
It's just a few seconds of very bad quality video.

ahh okay. i wonder why that video wasnt leaked sooner? and i answered your post! i picked 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:12 pm

actually, at first glance number 4 definitely looks different than the rest, BUT after staring at it for quite some time, i think 1 could also be different as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:16 pm

missdahmer wrote:actually, at first glance number 4 definitely looks different than the rest, BUT after staring at it for quite some time, i think 1 could also be different as well.

Duly noted. Thanks!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:18 pm

@ Annie

Does the winner get a lollypop?! I want one Very Happy
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:30 pm

racheeeel your avatar is adorable. he has one of the most gorgeous smiles, everrrr!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:33 pm

missdahmer wrote:racheeeel your avatar is adorable. he has one of the most gorgeous smiles, everrrr!

I know isn't it darling?! I needed a change, the thrusting and finger wagging were distracting me lol.

God I have over 1000 posts. I am such a freak!!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:38 pm

lmfao you're not a freak. but being a diamond member must feel pretty freaking good! hahahah

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:42 pm

missdahmer wrote:lmfao you're not a freak. but being a diamond member must feel pretty freaking good! hahahah

It does feel pretty damn good! Although people must get fed up of seeing my name flash up lol Razz
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:45 pm

no way! i always love reading what you have to say!!! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:46 pm

missdahmer wrote:no way! i always love reading what you have to say!!! cheers

OMG I want to seriously marry you!!!!!! cheers
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:50 pm

awwwwww our lesbianistic ways are surfacing again!!! Razz

and btw, about tmz reporting that liveleak video of mj getting out of the van. what a way for them to break a bit of their silence (if theyre in on the hoax), but also a way without REALLY saying too much, you know?

and I JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO. it DOES look like him!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:58 pm

missdahmer wrote:awwwwww our lesbianistic ways are surfacing again!!! Razz

and btw, about tmz reporting that liveleak video of mj getting out of the van. what a way for them to break a bit of their silence (if theyre in on the hoax), but also a way without REALLY saying too much, you know?

and I JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO. it DOES look like him!!

We are so lesbians lol!!!

I know about TMZ. They are so weird ATM. We had all seen that vid for hours before they reported it which I thought was odd Even The Chicago Tribunal reported it before them?! Oh and yes it does look like him. I almost peed my pants when I saw it Very Happy
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:59 pm

i actually lightened up the video and you can see it even more clearly. he walks like him and is wearing a white long sleeved shirt! it's so clear!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:07 pm

missdahmer wrote:i actually lightened up the video and you can see it even more clearly. he walks like him and is wearing a white long sleeved shirt! it's so clear!

Oh can you send me it? Would love to see Smile xoxo
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:21 pm

all i did was lighten my monitor and made the brightness at 100 so i cant show you the video but i took a screen cap!

okay guys.. I've been gone for a few days.. X6g5c1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:23 pm

Thankies Babes!!

I swear when I watched it earlier after he is in the door the camera pans out a bit and I can see white socks and black shoes!!

Either someone is playing a cruel prank on us or it's our man Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:23 pm

i saw the white socks too!!!!! hahaha i keep repeating that part to see them and the shows lmfao i am such a dork

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:24 pm

missdahmer wrote:i saw the white socks too!!!!! hahaha i keep repeating that part to see them and the shows lmfao i am such a dork

ROFL!!! Thank god I didn't imagine that part. I thought I was going crazy!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:26 pm

my mom and dad noticed it too! i showed them the video and they were like 'WOAAAAAH WAIT A MINUTE, LET ME SEE THAT AGAIN' hahahahaha they really do believe hes alive as well and i believe that that is our michael!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:31 pm

OMG my Mum was the same. It was so funny! I was in my room and I ran downstairs and told her and brought the laptop down and showed her and before it started she was like "Yeah whatever Rachel" and as it was playing I could see her face going whiter. It was so funny!!!!!!

Even the non believers are starting to question this which is amazing!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:33 pm

i know!!! my brother was a HUGEEEE non believer at first, and i have stuck to my word since day one and just now finally he is starting to believe that Michael is alive...when before he was calling me crazy! hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:34 pm

God it's gonna be so funny when we can give them a big old slice of IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:35 pm

Welcome back MissD!
OMG you guys, just watching this video for the first time...This is crazy!!!! Oh, I hope it's MJ!!! I really think it is...yay, I'm so happy! lol
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:36 pm

LMFAO RACHEL. when it does come out that MJ is alive.. i am just gonna silently say to everyone 'i told you so' and moonwalk out of the room HAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:37 pm

ROFL!!!! I wanna moonwalk as well, while singing "Thriller" and wearing Gold Pants Razz
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:40 pm

thanks aamj07!! and yeah, its pretty neat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:41 pm

hahahah rachel. man i hate when pissy people reply to comments!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:43 pm

missdahmer wrote:hahahah rachel. man i hate when pissy people reply to comments!

I know, I just saw! You put whoever it was in their place though. Go girlfriend lol!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:46 pm

Rachel wrote:
missdahmer wrote:hahahah rachel. man i hate when pissy people reply to comments!

I know, I just saw! You put whoever it was in their place though. Go girlfriend lol!

why thank you *takes a bow* michael would be proud of me! haha

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Rachel wrote:@ Annie

The winner gets to read my theory. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:03 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Rachel wrote:@ Annie

The winner gets to read my theory. Wink

I am so geared up for this theory! God I hope I was right with my answer, or I will hang my head in shame Embarassed lol.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:13 pm

I WANNA READ YOUR THEORY, THAT IS NOT FAIR Sad hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:21 pm

missdahmer wrote:I WANNA READ YOUR THEORY, THAT IS NOT FAIR Sad hahaha

You won't read it cause you cheated. You picked 2 noses! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:21 pm

I DID NOT. I still go with number 4!!!!11111 though i was torn between 1 and 4 but ill stick with my gut instinct, which was 4!

FOUR I SAY, FOUR!!!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:26 pm

missdahmer wrote:I DID NOT. I still go with number 4!!!!11111 though i was torn between 1 and 4 but ill stick with my gut instinct, which was 4!

FOUR I SAY, FOUR!!!! lol!

haha... I'll reconsider then Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:26 pm

Wow Hon, way to hammer your point home lol Razz
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next