Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know who this is on twitter

4 posters

Go down

Does anyone know who this is on twitter Empty Does anyone know who this is on twitter

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:26 pm

Sorry if its been posted before, iv seen this name a lot on the other forum but has anyone actually found out who it is
http://twitter.com/MediaHypeAgain

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know who this is on twitter Empty Re: Does anyone know who this is on twitter

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:28 pm

No idea Deb but his tweets are always very mysterious. I don't follow him but I know some people on here and MJHD do so maybe someone knows?!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know who this is on twitter Empty Re: Does anyone know who this is on twitter

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:35 pm

I have him/her on my Following .... I am asking questions ... everytime !!! I hope he/she doesn't get annoyed by me asking !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:36 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:I have him/her on my Following .... I am asking questions ... everytime !!! I hope he/she doesn't get annoyed by me asking !

Do you get a feeling it could be someone in the know or a big old faker?! Razz
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:37 pm

Thanks Rachel, yes iv started following too
EarthAngel90, yes hope he/she dont get annoyed, it seems to be a recurring thing through the tweets, haha, short temper, well good luck with your questions dont forget to post your replies!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Started following. (Thanks to you guys I got a freaking twitter. Rofl.)

I just wanna see what unfolds, personally. Wink
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Whoever it is seems to twitter after the fact, i cant see anything really that makes me think they are pre thinking with their tweets. Im still curious though, they are obviously happy with what happened today, interesting that they put Day 2 today, after last nights news being Day 1 im presuming, but the time is off....im sure we will soon find out if its a big fat fake!!

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:53 pm

I got 2 from him/her -MediaHypeAgain@MadameRose90 I think that i've encountered many in my life.. How about you?

MediaHypeAgain"What's worth keeping you'll receive.... Exit only always let them....let them see... " (Waiting)
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:54 pm

Ok I caved and decided to follow whoever it is as everyone else seems to be and I don't wanna be out of the loop Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:55 pm

Rachel wrote:Ok I caved and decided to follow whoever it is as everyone else seems to be and I don't wanna be out of the loop Smile

Hahah, so many things to follow, will i ever get any work done???..gosh its all so addictive...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Deb wrote:
Rachel wrote:Ok I caved and decided to follow whoever it is as everyone else seems to be and I don't wanna be out of the loop Smile

Hahah, so many things to follow, will i ever get any work done???..gosh its all so addictive...lol

Erm, no you will NEVER get any work done lol. Many of us have almost been fired for this obsession Embarassed That sounds so bad in print haha!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:34 pm

http://twitter.com/applehead50

hehe this has got to be some joke, right? someone pretending to know something, or what?? did anyone say anything about this person, and I missed it?
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:42 am

mjthelegendlives wrote:http://twitter.com/applehead50

hehe this has got to be some joke, right? someone pretending to know something, or what?? did anyone say anything about this person, and I missed it?

LOL yeah! Some of us dicussed it on a thread a few days ago. I think it's just an idiot messing about. I love how this person and mediahypeagain have no picture up to show us who they are!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down