Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worried about Michael video

4 posters

Go down

Worried about Michael video Empty Worried about Michael video

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:43 am

Its the first time I let my feelings out ever since I'm a member of MJHD or this forum...Tears are running through my face while typing this. That video is reaching major news. And though some believe its a fake, who knows if its true and it can interfere with his plans if he is in some kind of protection plan or if he was just hiding because he was in danger?

This may sound crazy now, and I dont know what I really mean, but I just hope you understand when I say that I hope this video is proven a fake...yes, a fake...why? because he may be in danger! I dont believe MJ just hoaxed his death because he wanted an awesome comeback...he had fame already, why would he want that? He knew it would just bring haters and the media crucifying him again...he had enough of that already!

Im sorry if what I say makes no sense...but its just how I feel right now Sad
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Worried about Michael video Empty Re: Worried about Michael video

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:53 am

Awww poor you Sad

I know exactly what you mean and it does make sense. You just want to protect Michael and make sure he is ok.

If I thought that Michael was in any kind of danger I would be the first person to stop invesitgating this but I feel in my heart he is ok. I am 100% certain this video was "leaked" to us to keep us on the right track. It was hard two days when it was reported that the police were looking at Homicide so I believe this is Michael's way of letting us know he is ok and to keep the faith Smile

All of this has been planned so carefully and Michael is a smart man and know what he is going.

I hope you feel better soon Smile xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:58 am

mjthelegendlives wrote:This may sound crazy now, and I dont know what I really mean, but I just hope you understand when I say that I hope this video is proven a fake...yes, a fake...why? because he may be in danger! I dont believe MJ just hoaxed his death because he wanted an awesome comeback...he had fame already, why would he want that? He knew it would just bring haters and the media crucifying him again...he had enough of that already!

Im sorry if what I say makes no sense...but its just how I feel right now Sad

Makes perfect sense to me, mjthelegendlives. And if it makes you feel any better at all, I share your belief that Michael's "death" is about something far deeper than a comeback. I also believe the August 25th coroner video is a fake, and I've believed that since the very first time I watched it.

Cheer up, if possible!
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:13 am

Smile thanks guys...I'm feeling better today. I needed to rest.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:33 am

mjthelegendlives wrote:Smile thanks guys...I'm feeling better today. I needed to rest.

Don't worry, darling...he is OK and he is with us....he is reading us and giggling....we are ACE and one of a kind...

Much love to you guys!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content