Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonnie Vent....medium cliams MJ talks to her

2 posters

Go down

Bonnie Vent....medium cliams MJ talks to her Empty Bonnie Vent....medium cliams MJ talks to her

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:48 am

Have you guys seen this? Go to her site and she has 4 vids on MJ

http://www.sdparanormal.com/Michael_Jackson.html
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Bonnie Vent....medium cliams MJ talks to her Empty Re: Bonnie Vent....medium cliams MJ talks to her

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:33 pm

I belived this women, until she mentioned Brooke Shields lmao.

BTW, There is proof there the Omer is not Michaels son. Like she said, listen to "Billie Jean", it says it all.

How can omer, be a white child, and "black" as an adult?? I hope this didnt come out wrong, im just trying to point out the diffrends. Michael would NEVER hide a child. The thing with Blanket looking like Omer, I think its a couincidene, I know Michael only has 3 children.

Anyway, I just wanted to voice my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Bonnie Vent....medium cliams MJ talks to her Empty Re: Bonnie Vent....medium cliams MJ talks to her

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:45 pm

Another coo! coo! I don't buy any of this. Brooke Shields and the rabbit. I am just wondering why MJ was contacting a distant family member who he hasn't seen or heard from since childhood. MJ hasn't been gone that long and he's communicating with everyone and their brother. I can't wait to see who pops up next! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum