Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Michael Jackson's sperm is being flown to England"- What in the world?

+19
xXxAmyxXx
ballongiraf
emanviam
nlb
zembla
CantlivewithoutMJ
annieisnotokey
GirlSaturday
jpresley
YveLoVesMJ
Another.Part.Of.Me
Smelly
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
EarthAngel90
MJFOREVER
MJFoReVeRandAlways
ishealive
Rach
MJJ Love
23 posters

Go down

"Michael Jackson's sperm is being flown to England"- What in the world? Empty "Michael Jackson's sperm is being flown to England"- What in the world?

Post by MJJ Love Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:22 am

Another looney story.

Michael Jackson's sperm is being flown to England.

The singer's family is planning to spend £900 moving the sample to a secure London clinic to protect it from "unscrupulous" people who might use it to create a new heir to his fortune.

Michael - who died in June - deposited the genetic material in a Los Angeles sperm bank last year.

He was hoping it could be used to conceive his fourth child, but his family now fears "rogue elements" could use it to get their hands on Michael's billion dollar estate.

A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "It might sound crazy but when it comes to Michael anything is possible. With everything that's at stake the last thing the Jackson family need is someone using his sperm to give birth to a child and produce another potential heir to Michael's estate.

"The family know Michael authorised a number of people to access this sperm sample. The problem is they don't know who has access and given that a number of doctors have been implicated in his death then something sinister could easily happen."

The Jackson family has reportedly chosen to store the sperm in the British clinic because it has "extremely strict" security.

A clinic source said: "The samples are kept behind unbreakable barriers and we have several layers of security operating around the sperm bank 24 hours a day."

Once there, the sample will be cryogenically frozen and stored under an anonymous identity number.

Michael had three children Prince Michael I, 12, Paris, 11 and seven-year-old Prince Michael II - also known as 'Blanket'.

His former wife Debbie Rowe is the mother of his eldest children, while Blanket's mother is unknown.

Michael insisted he was the biological father of his children, but his dermatologist Arnold Klein claims he fathered Prince Michael I and Paris.

Klein's lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan said: "There was a possibility that the two older kids could be biologically linked to Dr. Klein. And Dr. Klein was well aware."

Klein has refused to take a DNA test to determine his biological relationship to the children.

Kaplan explained: "It would serve no helpful purpose for the children to be distracted from believing Michael Jackson is not the father in every possibility. It would be of interest to other people.

"It is not something Dr. Klein feels he is interested to establish. It would serve no purpose other than creating distraction or noise. It is not going to help the children, other than to solve the answered question, which is a selfish motive to see who the ultimate provider of the 13 chromosomes is."

Last edited by MJJ Love on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

"Michael Jackson's sperm is being flown to England"- What in the world? Empty Re: "Michael Jackson's sperm is being flown to England"- What in the world?

Post by MJJ Love Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:23 am

I wonder where they got this story from? There was no link on the blog.

It's crazy how many stories are coming out....

DR. KLEIN IS NOT THE FATHER.
GET OUTTA HERE WITH THIS NONSENSE.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

"Michael Jackson's sperm is being flown to England"- What in the world? Empty Re: "Michael Jackson's sperm is being flown to England"- What in the world?

Post by Rach Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:25 am

Oh FFS this is getting so ridiculous.

I bet the next headline will go something like "Michael is a secret alien who has flown back to his home planet".
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:25 am

What a pile of s**t!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:28 am

Rachel wrote:Oh FFS this is getting so ridiculous.

I bet the next headline will go something like "Michael is a secret alien who has flown back to his home planet".

Lol I wouldn't be surprised.
These morans have way too much time on their hands!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:32 am

Sick!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:41 am

GIVE ME SOME OF THAT lol! JK

And f*ck arnie klein he doesnt want to distraced the children but he still claims hes the father of those children stupif ugly fat lyer(sorry didnt know the right spelling Razz )
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:42 am

i dont want no money only a pretty and cute baby:P
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:44 am

Wow - that is mindblowing .... I am speechless ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:47 am

I didnt tell you guys this but MJ and I had a pact. I was to carry his child. I am going to England tomorrow to be impregnated...

LOLOLOL!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:49 am

@the jacksonologist

OH NO!!!! ANOTHER BILLIE JEAN!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!! lol!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:51 am

ROFL @ Jacksonologist.
Whereabouts in London btw? I'm in London Twisted Evil hehe lol j/k

This is one of those Bo**ocks stories, why would the family bother doing something like that, jeez
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:03 am

Not even the Jackson family would do something that crazy.

This is getting out of hand

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:05 am

wow so ridiculous! -.-'
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:08 am

Yes, MJ and I had a secret and its now revealed. He liked my looks and thought he and I would make a good looking kid. He wants a girl.

APOM....I will be in Chelmsford...is it nice there?

LOL?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:23 am

Okay, lets assume this story is partially legit and Michael did, er, deposit, his little swimmers at a sperm bank. WTF wouldn't the family simply destroy them? As opposed to announcing to the world, that yes, we have MJ's procreative DNA and are gonna store it for.....what, exactly??

lol! scratch
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:35 am

Sperm banks don't allow just anyone access. Discretion is pivitol for these organizations. There is no tube with a glitter glove on top to identify which belongs to MJ. IF someone were to have considered compromising (using for themself or selling) his sperm, it probably would have been done already.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:37 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Sperm banks don't allow just anyone access. Discretion is pivitol for these organizations. There is no tube with a glitter glove on top to identify which belongs to MJ. IF someone were to have considered compromising (using for themself or selling) his sperm, it probably would have been done already.
*snicker*
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:51 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Sperm banks don't allow just anyone access. Discretion is pivitol for these organizations. There is no tube with a glitter glove on top to identify which belongs to MJ. IF someone were to have considered compromising (using for themself or selling) his sperm, it probably would have been done already.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:00 pm

his little swimmers lol! lol! lol! lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:01 pm

ROFL
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:02 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:his little swimmers lol! lol! lol! lol!

Now that I think about it, prolly should call 'em little dancers, huh?? Razz
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:03 pm

LOL little dancers!!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:05 pm

Little dancers, dancing to the tune of "Wanna be starting something".

jpresley wrote:

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:08 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Little dancers, dancing to the tune of "Wanna be starting something".

jpresley wrote:

Now that paints an odd picture! lol!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:15 pm

"It might sound crazy but when it comes to Michael anything is possible."

Allow me to rip this line right out of its context and link it to MJ's escape.

SHAMONE is all I have to say to that! ^^ cheers
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:18 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Little dancers, dancing to the tune of "Wanna be starting something".

jpresley wrote:

ahahah omg you made me laugh very hard for the first time today:P
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 pm

The Jackson family has reportedly chosen to store the sperm in the British clinic because it has "extremely strict" security.

A
clinic source said: "The samples are kept behind unbreakable barriers
and we have several layers of security operating around the sperm bank
24 hours a day."

Seriously?
Are sperm banks broke into that often? Of all the bizzare stories out
there about Michael this one is easy top 5. Where do they get this
from?

lol! lol! @little dancers dancing to the tune of "Wanna be startin something"
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:36 pm

@nlb - a few years ago some robbers broke into a sperm bank. I have no idea why but apparently it does happen, as crazy as it sounds.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:46 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:@nlb - a few years ago some robbers broke into a sperm bank. I have no idea why but apparently it does happen, as crazy as it sounds.

Wow-that is crazy and kinda gross.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:12 pm

Can I have a couple of those sperms, please????

LOL
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:03 pm

if they're that paranoid, why not just have the sperm destroyed? Why would they want it frozen and kept somewhere? Oh, dont tell me. Jermaine has plans about re-creating the jackson five with 5 MJ clones? Yup, must be the reason.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:05 pm

ballongiraf wrote:if they're that paranoid, why not just have the sperm destroyed? Why would they want it frozen and kept somewhere? Oh, dont tell me. Jermaine has plans about re-creating the jackson five with 5 MJ clones? Yup, must be the reason.

lol! lol!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:09 pm

omg thats hilarious lol! lol!
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 122
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:16 pm

ROFL Ballon - you're on form tonight sweets lol! lol! lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote: ROFL Ballon - you're on form tonight sweets lol! lol! lol!

im sleep deprived Shocked
that's my secret....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:22 pm

ballongiraf wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote: ROFL Ballon - you're on form tonight sweets lol! lol! lol!

that's my secret....

Ballon, jag kan bara skratta här idag. Tysentack! xD
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:25 pm

zembla wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:

that's my secret....

Ballon, jag kan bara skratta här idag. Tysentack! xD

lol!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:48 pm

jpresley wrote:

lol! I find it quite funny that every thread that gets started gets dirty in the middle of it.LOL
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:02 pm

lol! I find it quite funny that every thread that gets started gets dirty in the middle of it.LOL[/quote]

this one had to. it's about sperm, there was no option!
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:25 pm

~This is about as Truthful and Believable as saying that Michael Jackson is Dead~
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:56 pm

DreamChild wrote:~This is about as Truthful and Believable as saying that Michael Jackson is Dead~

lol!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:59 pm

ballongiraf wrote:if they're that paranoid, why not just have the sperm destroyed? Why would they want it frozen and kept somewhere? Oh, dont tell me. Jermaine has plans about re-creating the jackson five with 5 MJ clones? Yup, must be the reason.

Lol exactly why keep it???
You know I know Michael was a magnet for these weird stories but sometimes I feel he's behind some of these new ones!!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:01 pm

LMAO i didnt bother to read it i saw it on another site y-day
wtf is wrong with these people
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:02 pm

endlessfire wrote:lol! I find it quite funny that every thread that gets started gets dirty in the middle of it.LOL

this one had to. it's about sperm, there was no option![/quote]

LMAO lol!
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum