Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawyer for Jackson doc: Release full autopsy now- Michael Jackson's doctor

2 posters

Go down

Lawyer for Jackson doc: Release full autopsy now- Michael Jackson's doctor Empty Lawyer for Jackson doc: Release full autopsy now- Michael Jackson's doctor

Post by MJJ Love Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:53 pm

LINK TO THE ARTICLE
Uh Booii. now the lawyer is speaking up.
GULP affraid

LOS ANGELES – The lawyer for Michael Jackson's doctor is criticizing authorities for withholding the full results of the singer's autopsy.
Edward Chernoff, who represents Dr. Conrad Murray, says he's at a loss as to why the Los Angeles County coroner's office only released a brief summary of the results Friday, including that Jackson's death was a homicide and the cause was the powerful anesthetic propofol and another sedative.
Chernoff says he needs to know precisely what levels of various drugs were detected and said the failure to release the report seemed like "gamesmanship."
Chernoff says his client was truthful with investigators and the general findings made public support statements the doctor gave investigators after Jackson's June 25 death.

Last edited by MJJ Love on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Lawyer for Jackson doc: Release full autopsy now- Michael Jackson's doctor Empty Re: Lawyer for Jackson doc: Release full autopsy now- Michael Jackson's doctor

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:03 pm

Oh please, Chernoff has done more damage to his client than today's report has. It's all bluster and BS - much like his other 'statements'
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down