Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaaah...so jealous :)

+10
Human_nature
PYT
Sweet1
DreamsComeTrue
DONNALOVESMJ
EarthAngel90
neverlandsfairy
ishealive
Rach
MJFoReVeRandAlways
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gaaah...so jealous :) Empty Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STiaj8wl2EM

Michael and the French girl Razz

I happened to find the Virgin Store clip from 2001 where he actually met this girl. Didn´t seem too shy to me, Michael Laughing
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Gaaah...so jealous :) Empty Re: Gaaah...so jealous :)

Post by Rach Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:10 pm

You know some of the comments on there are really nasty. How dare people say she is "ugly" and why would Michael go for her. Have people ever thought that some people like a personality more than they like looks. When the looks have gone what are you left with?

If this is true then she is the luckiest girl in the world!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Rachel wrote:You know some of the comments on there are really nasty. How dare people say she is "ugly" and why would Michael go for her. Have people ever thought that some people like a personality more than they like looks. When the looks have gone what are you left with?

If this is true then she is the luckiest girl in the world!!!

Well said Rachel, these people are shallow.
I certainly don't want to marry a handsome man with zero personality, i'd rather be single!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:21 pm

Its funny Michael´s type of girl had been always the "girl next door" ones.You know he literaly could had Princess Stephanie , well cof cof Diana after the divorce...But his never ending quest for a true love, means an average girl ,as any of us.So I can not really understand why Joanna having him, his trust, his family support, and maybe even serious feelings from Mike to her, was able to betray him?To leave him that way?What these girls have in mind, for God Sake?
She supposedly cheated on him ,cause he had not sex with her.What most like I doubt,cause even being pure and innocent Michael never denied to be a ladies man.However lets consider he had not took her to his lovely bed, if it was me, I´d be pleased enough just to hold his hand for the rest of my life, without never you know cof cof "make love".More than just pleasure of the flesh (what is really important for sure) he needed unconditional love and support.She had it on her hands and let it go...Now she might be regretting, he was the man of her life, and she just broke his heart and maybe her own too.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:24 pm

Yes heres the link to when they met, skip to 5.40 its so funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otQQqz2C3ug&NR=1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:27 pm

And not forgetting the lucky fan who kissed him, then he went for it, woooh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCsgTQ7i96I

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Deb wrote:Yes heres the link to when they met, skip to 5.40 its so funny

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otQQqz2C3ug&NR=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otQQqz2C3ug&NR=1[/quote[/url]]

Bahahah that's so funny! Michael has game Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:31 pm

I agree, what attracts one is very individual, so some comments are reallt too much. I guess they were jealous too tongue

But I must say, I don´t understand his taste, so to speak. I mean there´s LMP and then his children mother, and this girl. What do these women have in common? Physically speaking of course...

Oooh so he DIDN`T sleep with her? I thought he did and she still cheated on him. NOT that it makes a difference and excuses her behaviour.

Yeah I bet she´s sorry now, REEEEAAAL sorry
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:32 pm

Deb wrote:And not forgetting the lucky fan who kissed him, then he went for it, woooh

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCsgTQ7i96I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCsgTQ7i96I[/quote[/url]]

haha yeah, and the funny part is that the video is named "ALMOST" kissing, he´s really going for it, it´s obvious Smile
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otQQqz2C3ug&NR=1[/quote]'

You staying at your friends house? You have a telephone? lmao

Yoouhooo

Dont worry Michael, you will get it. lol!

When she was about to go away he said :" wait wait lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:35 pm

Yooohooo, haha what a line

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:40 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:Its funny Michael´s type of girl had been always the "girl next door" ones.You know he literaly could had Princess Stephanie , well cof cof Diana after the divorce...But his never ending quest for a true love, means an average girl ,as any of us.So I can not really understand why Joanna having him, his trust, his family support, and maybe even serious feelings from Mike to her, was able to betray him?To leave him that way?What these girls have in mind, for God Sake?
She supposedly cheated on him ,cause he had not sex with her.What most like I doubt,cause even being pure and innocent Michael never denied to be a ladies man.However lets consider he had not took her to his lovely bed, if it was me, I´d be pleased enough just to hold his hand for the rest of my life, without never you know cof cof "make love".More than just pleasure of the flesh (what is really important for sure) he needed unconditional love and support.She had it on her hands and let it go...Now she might be regretting, he was the man of her life, and she just broke his heart and maybe her own too.

How do you know she borkes his heart, and cheated on him?? I wont hope so.. Poor Michael. He just needed someone to love him unconditionelly

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:42 pm

Hahaha that line was kinda universal to him (remeber bashir interview at the store?) Smile

gotta say though, I´m seeing MJ in a whole other light lol!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:41 pm

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otQQqz2C3ug&NR=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otQQqz2C3ug&NR=1[/quote[/url]]

Lol oh god that was so funny, the security guys must really wreck his head...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:43 pm

I dunno I always portrayed an ideal girl for Mike as an elementary school teacher (im even writting a fic about it and the hoax).You know someone shy, average, who was not seeking for fame.Beautiful on a simple way, not as a Holywood barbie doll.Joanna would really might had been the ONE but she did let it go...Sorry for him and sorry for her.

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:44 pm

How do you know she borkes his heart, and cheated on him?? I wont hope so.. Poor Michael. He just needed someone to love him unconditionelly[/quote]

Yes I heard it on another forum Im member.So sad ahm?
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:44 pm

hihi I´m a teacher lol! not elementary though but close enough geek
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Apparently the story goes she met him at the virgin megastore and he contacted her and the rest is history, but she supposedly fell for one of his staff, but she did state that even though her and MJ were in love, they didnt have sex....its been just one of those stories thats been around for a long time...there have been a few!! Think there have been stories of one of his followers who he latched onto, she went to his house, etc...think her name is Talitha or something like that...dont know if they had an affair though...this is how i dont know how the media get away with saying he was gay, its hurtful...just because he wasnt a leech with women. Hes definitely a red blooded male, you only have to hear Hugh Hefner talk about what Michael used to say when he was at the playboy mansion, he loved the 'stunning' girls.

His security seem to know the code for an MJ interest in a girl...haha, i loved it when he looked a bit bashful, before diving in and asking her for the telephone number gosh he was like a man on a mission with his yoohoos,

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:50 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:hihi I´m a teacher lol! not elementary though but close enough geek

Lucky for you hahaah I dont think he cof cof enjoy lawyers who also are economists hehehe. Sad
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:49 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:How do you know she borkes his heart, and cheated on him?? I wont hope so.. Poor Michael. He just needed someone to love him unconditionelly

Yes I heard it on another forum Im member.So sad ahm?[/quote]

OMG. How could she do this. Michael just wanted someone to love him, and then she go and do this to him.

I want to say something about her, but I wont. I cant judge, but I still think its a shitty thing to do.

he must have been with her for some time though.

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:50 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:hihi I´m a teacher lol! not elementary though but close enough geek

lol!

I used to be a remedial teacher wooohooo we're getting close... lol
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:51 pm

Deb wrote:Apparently the story goes she met him at the virgin megastore and he contacted her and the rest is history, but she supposedly fell for one of his staff, but she did state that even though her and MJ were in love, they didnt have sex....its been just one of those stories thats been around for a long time...there have been a few!! Think there have been stories of one of his followers who he latched onto, she went to his house, etc...think her name is Talitha or something like that...dont know if they had an affair though...this is how i dont know how the media get away with saying he was gay, its hurtful...just because he wasnt a leech with women. Hes definitely a red blooded male, you only have to hear Hugh Hefner talk about what Michael used to say when he was at the playboy mansion, he loved the 'stunning' girls.

His security seem to know the code for an MJ interest in a girl...haha, i loved it when he looked a bit bashful, before diving in and asking her for the telephone number gosh he was like a man on a mission with his yoohoos,

LOL.. A man on a mision.. lmao.. he did sound like that.. so she fell inlove with some of his staff members?? OH LORD, i would have chosen Michael before anyone anytime

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:55 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:

Lucky for you hahaah I dont think he cof cof enjoy lawyers who also are economists hehehe. Sad

Never say never Laughing What Mike likes Mike gets and he doesnt ask too many questions, but the phone number maybe heheheh
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:56 pm

ishealive wrote:

I used to be a remedial teacher wooohooo we're getting close... lol

Yepp, let´s hope ´he´ll come back real soon and then it´s our turn! Very Happy Yeeeey

Last edited by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Yes her name is Joanna Thomae and they were together for quite a long time, he apparently was dead set on marrying her, but then the story goes, she had lied about her background, and while he was away she had sex with one of his staff, security i think, so he was told and she was sent packing out of his life forever.....but then she has since told a story that they did have sex, but he refutes this saying that they never did, she had sex with the member of staff not him... So thats all i know...haha..

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:59 pm

Deb wrote:Yes her name is Joanna Thomae and they were together for quite a long time, he apparently was dead set on marrying her, but then the story goes, she had lied about her background, and while he was away she had sex with one of his staff, security i think, so he was told and she was sent packing out of his life forever.....but then she has since told a story that they did have sex, but he refutes this saying that they never did, she had sex with the member of staff not him... So thats all i know...haha..

REALLY?? THAT serious? I thought it was just a fling. Hadn´t heard anything about her until tonight, so I thought maybe she wasn´t that important.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:59 pm

Deb wrote:Yes her name is Joanna Thomae and they were together for quite a long time, he apparently was dead set on marrying her, but then the story goes, she had lied about her background, and while he was away she had sex with one of his staff, security i think, so he was told and she was sent packing out of his life forever.....but then she has since told a story that they did have sex, but he refutes this saying that they never did, she had sex with the member of staff not him... So thats all i know...haha..

For how long time??

lol..

he has been pretty good at keeping her secret.. how could she do this to Mike?? OMG??

Wouldent the world have known about her, if he wanted to marry her??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:03 pm

I think it was a year or before it came serious, she lived at neverland for almost a year, so i hear anyway, we dont know for a fact...but in my opinion she was far too young, she was only 19 or so when they met....she lived at neverland when that Gavin used to stay, yuk... i thought the world did know about it, anyway especially MJ fans...how did u not know....we just dont know the facts because we wasnt there, but its never been a secret.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:06 pm

No really I´ve never heard of here earlier.

So Deb, tell me about the fan u mentioned earlier, what´s her story? Very Happy
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:08 pm

I did not know anything about her, till tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:10 pm

Michael Darling - if this girl wasn't good enough - Give me a call .... !!! I would love to be yours - you getting someone w/ bit of everything ... Give a Girl a chance .... I maybe young - but a girl who wants real love doesn't play w/ someone's heart ... this is me being real .... I want real love.

I did hear about her ... she used him - If I knew her I would ... well my words are too graphic for saying on here - but Michael would get the point !!!! No one should play with someone's heart ... especially Michael's.

Last edited by EarthAngel90 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:11 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:No really I´ve never heard of here earlier.

Hahah, i dont know iv not been there, i only hear the stories....lol....really have u never heard of MJs 'special relationships'?? the media tend to know these things but dont report it apart from gay stories, but then totally contradict themselves by saying hes the 'daddy' of these kids who are coming out now, yesterday for instance, but refute hes his real kids daddy....i dont get it, iv been on a quest for the longest time to say the truth about MJ, thats how i came on this forum telling the truth of what happened, but then iv been open minded that maybe it is a hoax....Who knows what really went on!! I certainly dont!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:12 pm

my favorite MJ gf's are Shana Mangatal and Tatiana Thumbtzen

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:19 pm

Deb wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:No really I´ve never heard of here earlier.

Hahah, i dont know iv not been there, i only hear the stories....lol....really have u never heard of MJs 'special relationships'?? the media tend to know these things but dont report it apart from gay stories, but then totally contradict themselves by saying hes the 'daddy' of these kids who are coming out now, yesterday for instance, but refute hes his real kids daddy....i dont get it, iv been on a quest for the longest time to say the truth about MJ, thats how i came on this forum telling the truth of what happened, but then iv been open minded that maybe it is a hoax....Who knows what really went on!! I certainly dont!!

Nope, havent heard of here. The only ones I´ve heard about is Debbie and Lisa Marie. Everyone else is new to me. Smile

Well Tatiana I´ve heard about too, but she didn´t really have a thing with him, it was more in her head kind of thing, right?

Who is Shana? Sounds familiar...
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:22 pm

@MJFoReVeRandAlways Tatiana whatever her name became obsessed with him, he never dated her only attended appearances with her, she claimed to have dated him but then refuted it on a programme....she was a bit of a headcase. Il try to get an email out to find out who the last follower was who he befriended.....Thats how he came about Joanna she was a follower in the beginning, so i think he already knew of her in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Who is shana lol??

To be hornest, if it was that serious, the world would have known I think.. It could not be kept a secret at that time.. At his mansion mabye, because he let fans come into his house. But not at neverland, unless she was in disguise and picked up in a secret car or something lol.. Im talking about the french girl here.. obviesly they were together for sometime.. But it cant have been that long imo

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Shanna was supposedly a girlfriend from the early 90s but to me the timeline dont fit from when he was supposed to be with Lisa Marie...i dunno, think they did date but i think she was brought more forward to refute the Arvizo claims....who knows!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:26 pm

Woooow...this is what I look like right now Shocked and a bit bounce heheeh

Thanks a lot Deb!!!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:26 pm

Deb wrote:@MJFoReVeRandAlways Tatiana whatever her name became obsessed with him, he never dated her only attended appearances with her, she claimed to have dated him but then refuted it on a programme....she was a bit of a headcase. Il try to get an email out to find out who the last follower was who he befriended.....Thats how he came about Joanna she was a follower in the beginning, so i think he already knew of her in the first place.

lol... Crazy ladys.. So It dosent mean that it was to serious with that Joanna gilr if she was a follower and he already knew her? lol im so cinfused.. shame on you Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:30 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Woooow...this is what I look like right now Shocked and a bit bounce heheeh

Thanks a lot Deb!!!

Your too funny, lol....my friend in Paris knows everything, so il see what i can dig, maybe have the lowdown tomorrow....who knows...

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNALOVESMJ Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:my favorite MJ gf's are Shana Mangatal and Tatiana Thumbtzen

I AGREE TOTALLY !
DONNALOVESMJ
DONNALOVESMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:33 pm

Hehe MJ=Player, who would have known Razz

Bit shocked too, I got the impression that whenever he talked about "groupies" in interviews, as these ladies seem to have been, he wasn´t too positive about it.

So nice of you, thanks again!!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Ok, now I googled this girl Shana. She is pretty, but I can´t se any connection to the other women. Maybe MJ simply liked to taste ´em all Razz
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:34 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Hehe MJ=Player, who would have known Razz

Bit shocked too, I got the impression that whenever he talked about "groupies" in interviews, as these ladies seem to have been, he wasn´t too positive about it.

So nice of you, thanks again!!

Oh no not lots of relationships, and iv never heard that he had sex i dont think he agreed with sex before marriage, only people who claim to have had sex with him, he never has.....hes definitely not a player...but hes a straight guy not gay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:36 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Ok, now I googled this girl Shana. She is pretty, but I can´t se any connection to the other women. Maybe MJ simply liked to taste ´em all Razz

lol! Apparently

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:41 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Ok, now I googled this girl Shana. She is pretty, but I can´t se any connection to the other women. Maybe MJ simply liked to taste ´em all Razz

lol! Apparently

MBMJ Yepp heheheh

Deb I´ve never bought the gay rumours anyway.

So LMP must have been the first then? Hope not Diana Ross thought, she broke the poor guys heart, I´ve read.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:45 pm

Ok update, just got my email back and the last follower who he befriended was a french girl called Talitha he knew of her for about 9/10yrs and for the last year he befriended her where she went to his house, etc.....she does never say however that they had an affair, think it was just freindship and someone who he came to trust.....thats all i know.....SHE WAS NOT A GIRLFRIEND, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:48 pm

I read about Joanna Thomae in a french article (OMG love made read in all languages) that she first met Michael when she was 13 years old, her mother took her to meet him!
So at 17 she became a follower with one friend I think and visited Michael hotels or wherever he was in Europe and I think around the world. And one time, he spotted her in London and he called her by her name.
She also said that Michael showed her all the letters and photos he had from her, when he invited her at Neverland!
She also said that all the staff there hated her and looked at her as an fame seeker!
I also heard that she'd got caught nasty things on webcam at Neverland! I don't know if that is true...and the employee she slept with was Frank, MJ's bodyguard! I read somewhere that Joe Jackson did it with her too, but i don't think so!
Well, you allready know the rest!

After all, she was very lucky to spend so much time with THE MAN!
Most of us only know him from photos and videos! Crying or Very sad
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:50 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:I read about Joanna Thomae in a french article (OMG love made read in all languages) that she first met Michael when she was 13 years old, her mother took her to meet him!
So at 17 she became a follower with one friend I think and visited Michael hotels or wherever he was in Europe and I think around the world. And one time, he spotted her in London and he called her by her name.
She also said that Michael showed her all the letters and photos he had from her, when he invited her at Neverland!
She also said that all the staff there hated her and looked at her as an fame seeker!
I also heard that she'd got caught nasty things on webcam at Neverland! I don't know if that is true...and the employee she slept with was Frank, MJ's bodyguard! I read somewhere that Joe Jackson did it with her too, but i don't think so!
Well, you allready know the rest!

After all, she was very lucky to spend so much time with THE MAN!
Most of us only know him from photos and videos! Crying or Very sad

Bet shes been sorry since!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Deb wrote:Ok update, just got my email back and the last follower who he befriended was a french girl called Talitha he knew of her for about 9/10yrs and for the last year he befriended her where she went to his house, etc.....she does never say however that they had an affair, think it was just freindship and someone who he came to trust.....thats all i know.....SHE WAS NOT A GIRLFRIEND, haha.

Aw thank u soooo very much for the trouble.

That was everyone right? Seems to have been busy this guy Very Happy

I´ll google Talitha too, see what she looks like tongue
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum