Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distractions from what is going on?

4 posters

Go down

Distractions from what is going on? Empty Distractions from what is going on?

Post by nlb Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:44 pm

Earlier today this topic was touched on a bit in another thread on page 8. (Another.Part.Of.Me., Rachel, Balloon, MJForever)
https://mjkit.forumotion.net/news-and-odd-things-f8/michael-joe-jackson-is-not-michael-joseph-jackson-at-alloo-t922.htm

It was brought up about distractions possibly being used to divert our attention away from what was or was not going on when court hearings took place. It was bugging me, so I went to TMZ and looked up what was 'reported' on these particular days. When looking these up I was quite
surprised that I haven't given court a thought on most of those days.
Of course, the most memorable one is August 10th with Claire
Cruise-that lady was something!

The days listed below are the days that someone went to court concerning the will, estate, kids, and so on.

**DISCLAIMER** The following items shown are only be used to show HOW we might have been distracted from other things happening or not happening. I am in no way trying to upset anyone. It's not the articles that are important, but HOW they may have been used. *****

June 29-Rehearsal clip released, drugs likely caused death, breech at coroners

July 1-Klein, Nanny Grace, Cherilyn Lee all have stories, Propofol introduced, no burial plans, Nona Paris Lola Jackson makes claim she is Michael's legal wife, mother of his 17 children, and satan is her dad
cyclops

July 6-mostly everything pertaining to the memorial

July 22-video with Paris and Prince leaked

July 29-Will not notorized
The day before this hearing Murray raided, Murray gave propofol, DEA hunt and 19 aliases found

August 3-Arnie Klein speaks out in court about wanting to be a part of kids lives, Katherine also talks about Michael for 1st time

August 10-Mark Lester's claim Paris is his daughter, Claire Cruise, Billie Jean Jackson

August 17-Birthday burial announced, Katherine pondering wrongful death suit

August 21-Burial delayed, movie date moved up, Raid at Mickey Fine's Pharmacy, Mark Lester again

August 28-TMZ did not cover live feed from in front of coroner's office, statement read (van video released on Tues and how we made this video aired Thursday)

Link for which I found the articles:
http://www.tmz.com/search/?q=michael%20jackson
The dated can be found in the links that correspond with an article.

Last edited by nlb on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Distractions from what is going on? Empty Re: Distractions from what is going on?

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:49 pm

Thanks for a recap on everything! Most appreciated.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Distractions from what is going on? Empty Re: Distractions from what is going on?

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:50 pm

I like that they had Grace there.

Michael fired her back in 2006, and she havent really worked for him since.
That women is somthing. Completely Obsessed and inlove with Michael, just to bad for her, that the feeling was not mutual.

I laughed at some of this. Specially the part with that Lola Jackson, and Clarie Cruise. Both of them got a screw loose somewhere.

Normally im not a mean spirited person, but those 2 bugs me lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Those women were nutcases ... and needed help badly & everything else I blanked out for a reason ... too much ... drama & mess.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:37 am

Mark Lester's claims make much more sense if they were being used to distract us from something. I can't understand how someone who has been that good of a friend for over 30 years suddenly makes this type of claim in the media. Knowing Michael as he did why would he put any of the kids in the spotlight?

Also why has Radaronline obtain documents and thing concerning this when TMZ is almost alway the first to know? I might be wrong, but I think the documents Radaonline gets, TMZ usually doesn't comment on (like statement read on Friday).
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:44 am

July 1-Klein,
Nanny Grace, Cherilyn Lee all have stories, Propofol introduced, no
burial plans, Nona Paris Lola Jackson makes claim she is Michael's
legal wife, mother of his 17 children

Oh, wow, 17 children, Michael has it goin on. Rolling Eyes LOL. And they are stating that were nuts.This woman is the nut case.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:47 am

I think Mark was asked to do that. Mark is one of Michael's most trusted friends and I don't buy his story because he's just not like that and he always stuck by Michael.
It seems like we're looking at the wrong stage!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum