Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elizabeth's spokesperson stating MJ is doing fine and breathing

+5
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
DreamChild
beverleyflossy
MJSmile4Us
zembla
9 posters

Go down

Elizabeth's spokesperson stating MJ is doing fine and breathing Empty Elizabeth's spokesperson stating MJ is doing fine and breathing

Post by zembla Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:46 am

All credits go to whatsthedeal? for pointing this out!

Watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1HGko9uiAE&feature=related at 2:07.
Why would Elizabeth make a statement like that if she wasn't even sure? I can't imagine her EVER lying about her best friend. That plus she has been very quiet over these last couple of months...
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth's spokesperson stating MJ is doing fine and breathing Empty Re: Elizabeth's spokesperson stating MJ is doing fine and breathing

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:52 am

zembla wrote:All credits go to whatsthedeal? for pointing this out!

Why would Elizabeth make a statement like that if she wasn't even sure? I can't imagine her EVER lying about her best friend. That plus she has been very quiet over these last couple of months...

It was Liz Taylor's spokesperson who sent a e-mail to the guy but doesn't this mean that Liz was at the hospital or nearby to release such a statement(she had to be there to see whether Michael was indeed breathing and fine)? but as far as I know only Michael's family members were at UCLA that day...and we can never be sure what this guy said was 100% true..

Last edited by MJSmile4Us on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth's spokesperson stating MJ is doing fine and breathing Empty Re: Elizabeth's spokesperson stating MJ is doing fine and breathing

Post by beverleyflossy Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:53 am

thats quite odd.
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:59 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:

It was Liz Taylor's spokesperson who sent a e-mail to the guy but doesn't this mean that Liz was at the hospital or nearby to release such a statement(she had to be there to see whether Michael was indeed breathing and fine)? but as far as I know only Michael's family members were at UCLA that day...and we can never be sure what this guy said was 100% true..

You're right. Guess I was too excited I forgot to mention. Smile
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:03 am

~This is Indeed puzzling !~

~but I Believe her~

~She Loves Michael VERY Dearly!~

~She has said on more than one occasion that she and Michael are like Brother and Sister~

~I could not Imagine that she would maybe say this out of not wanting Michael to be hurt or in Life Threatening conditions~~and then finding out that he had in Fact Passed Away~and then not make any type of Comment at all~I could understand her not attending the Memorial as she didn't and I could understand the reason that she gave for not attending it~

~But to not say anything at all?~

~Not even to a Friend who may let it slip to the Media?~

~I cannot see that at all~

~Unless~

~Unless this all points to the other Theory that Michael's Closest of Close Friends were not at the Memoria;l because they Possibly helped him to "Escape" or are "In On It" on some level or another~

I love you Embarassed I love you
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:03 am

zembla wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:

You're right. Guess I was too excited I forgot to mention. Smile

I don't blame you bcoz my head's been all over the place this week and I don't know what to believe anymore..too much contradicting stories/crap are being reported Mad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:07 am

DreamChild wrote:~This is Indeed puzzling !~

~but I Believe her~

~She Loves Michael VERY Dearly!~

~She has said on more than one occasion that she and Michael are like Brother and Sister~

~I could not Imagine that she would maybe say this out of not wanting Michael to be hurt or in Life Threatening conditions~~and then finding out that he had in Fact Passed Away~and then not make any type of Comment at all~I could understand her not attending the Memorial as she didn't and I could understand the reason that she gave for not attending it~

~But to not say anything at all?~

~Not even to a Friend who may let it slip to the Media?~

~I cannot see that at all~

~Unless~

~Unless this all points to the other Theory that Michael's Closest of Close Friends were not at the Memoria;l because they Possibly helped him to "Escape" or are "In On It" on some level or another~

I absolutely agree with u about the close relationship Michael had with Liz Taylor but to release such a statement (that he's alive and breathing) she had to be there and saw him with her very own eyes right? scratch and I like the rest of us here I am sure, wish and pray that ur last statement is true - Liz would have been an ideal person to hide Michael Smile she's the one that imo who Michael trusts the most and I am sure she has alot of contacts and connections around the world to make sure that he's kept safe and secured.. Very Happy
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:12 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:

I absolutely agree with u about the close relationship Michael had with Liz Taylor but to release such a statement (that he's alive and breathing) she had to be there and saw him with her very own eyes right? scratch and I like the rest of us here I am sure, wish and pray that ur last statement is true - Liz would have been an ideal person to hide Michael Smile she's the one that imo who Michael trusts the most and I am sure she has alot of contacts and connections around the world to make sure that he's kept safe and secured.. Very Happy

~I feel Michael still~In my Heart~

~but not in the way that a person "Feels" someone who has Passed Away in their Heart~

~I feel him the way that I always have~

~Alive~

I love you Embarassed I love you Embarassed I love you
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:36 am

MY thoughts: Elizabeth Taylor would be the PERFECT person to make a "slip" (oops!) to the MEDIA....

Those of us PAYING ATTENTION can SEE THROUGH all the inconsistancies and conflicting "stories."

(...don't forget, wasn't it ABBA who was going to be the headliner or something in "The Tribute"?!! ABBA??!!)

DreamChild, your HEART and my HEART are talking...! sunny

:~ XOXOXOX MICHAEL = L.O.V.E. XOXOXOX ~:

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:44 am

This just popped into my head. Given this statement, is it possible that Michael is hiding out in her home instead of the places we have been speculating? She would be the perfect one to hide him because the media has not been stalking her house and she would do anything for Michael. Besides its very odd how quiet she has been regarding this.

Just a thought!
scratch
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:49 am

I love you I love you Embarassed

~ABBA was a very Good group when I was about 10 or 12 years old~

~If I'm not Mistaken they are from Sweden..?~

~I refuse to watch the News In Fact my Television is on my Public Television Station for Wonderful shows about Traveling the World and about Science and also Educational Cartoons~

~I can't deal with the way the Television Networks are always Twisting every word to get the Best Ratings~

~And Public Television Station that I watch has no affiliation with any of these others~~So I feel~~~Safe there~

~I have to take some kind of Control because if I don't Control how many of these Lies I hear then I will go Insane~~~Well~~MORE Insane than I already am!~

Razz

DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:15 am

LOL.... yes, I remember ABBA. (Take a chance, take a chance, take a take a chan chance. LOL) However, if I'm to listen to a tribute for Michael, sorry, but I'm not looking forward to hearing ABBA. lol

RE Elizabeth Taylor's e-mail statement: Isn't it interesting that the one truth (in my mind since I'm trusting this is a HOAX) is overlooked in this vid. ?!?!

:~ XOXOXOX MICHAEL = L.O.V.E. XOXOXOX ~:

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:19 am

~"You Can't Control The Minds Of Those Who know.

Stop Maliciously Attacking My Integrity!"~

~Michael Jackson~
~Privacy~
~Invincible album~
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:37 pm

If this statement is true then Liz Taylor must have been told Michael was fine and breathing fine. So if she wasn't at UCLA at this particular time then she was told this, i'm sure she didn't make it up.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:23 pm

This must have been months ago when she announced out ... I guessing when Michael was in the hopstial at the time ...... I don't remember hearing about it ...this at all .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:04 pm

It looks like her spokesperson released an e-mail to the news reporter. I don't believe she was at the hospital either. Yes! she and Michael were close. She said they were very close friends. I don't believe MJ would tell her about the hoax. Remember! initially all of the networks said MJ was in a Coma. TMZ released that he was dead. Perhaps! she was talking about that period. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum