Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says

+16
emanviam
annieisnotokey
Sweet1
MJJXscape
jpresley
nlb
SmoothCriminal
EarthAngel90
PETTINA2393
Grace
~~Kristy~~
hungry
emo_pinkt
Rach
ishealive
bibi
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is the van video real?

Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says Vote_lcap63%Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 17 ]
Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says Vote_lcap37%Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says Empty Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says

Post by bibi Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:27 pm

So CNN finally said something about the video of the van...what do you think of this?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/31/michael.jackson.hoax/index.html

BERLIN, Germany (CNN) -- A hoax video purporting to show Michael Jackson hopping out of a coroner's van alive was produced by a German television station as an experiment, the broadcaster told CNN Monday.

It was made to show how easy it is to spread rumors online, said Heike Schultz, a spokeswoman for RTL, the leading private broadcaster in Germany.

"We sent out a press release before we did the video to alert everyone that it was fake, but once posted it spread really fast," she said.

More than 880,000 people have clicked on the most popular version of the video on YouTube, posted by a user using the name "michaeljacksonhoax" under the title "Michael Jackson alive?! Seen coming out of coroner's van!" Nearly 3,600 people have commented on the video.

"All the moves, his posture, the stepping out of the van, looks like MJ. He steps out very cautious, like a moonwalk. Also the slowly walking is just like Michael did," one user wrote.

"I really hope he's still alive....I could never forgive him for scaring me like that, but I could never hate him... Smile," another said. Click here to watch the bogus clip

Not everyone was fooled.

"I would forgive Michael for anything because he is so super sexy but seriously guys he has passed," one user wrote. "MJ has passed so leave him alone this movie is fake. R.I.P. Michael I love and miss u."

A second version of the video, posted and annotated by "MUZIKfactory2" to show inconsistencies, has been seen more than 329,000 times. Both versions were posted on August 25.

RTL produced the video for its daily magazine "Explosive" to tell people not to take information at face value, the station's representative said.

"This was so obviously fake, in the case of Michael Jackson, it just was not possible," Schultz said.

According to Schultz, some viewers have been happy that the magazine showed them how easy it was to fake information online. Others who were Michael Jackson fans have told RTL that this was the wrong topic to do this kind of experiment on.

"It was not a bad thing, since it was so obviously a fake. But it is now in our poison wardrobe and it won't be revived again," Schultz said.

RTL said it removed the video from the Internet, but it can still be seen on YouTube.

New of Jackson's death on June 25 sparked something of a feeding frenzy on the Web, as many news Web sites struggled to cope with the sheer volume of traffic.

With that came rumors that dragged in other celebrities completely unconnected to the "King of Pop's" death.

One Wikipedia prankster wrote that Jackson had been "savagely murdered" by his brother Tito, who had strangled him "with a microphone cord." Soon rumors spread online that movie star Jeff Goldblum had fallen from the Kauri Cliffs in New Zealand while filming his latest movie.

On several search engines, "Jeff Goldblum" soon became the only non-Jackson-related term to crop up in the top 10. The rumors forced Goldblum's publicist to issue a statement to media outlets, saying: "Reports that Jeff Goldblum has passed away are completely untrue. He is fine and in Los Angeles."

At the same time, Harrison Ford was also rumored to have fallen from a yacht off the south of France.
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says Empty Re: Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:31 pm

This is interesting, RTL did it to "tell people not to take things at face value"

Hmm where have I heard this before oh yeah Michael Jackson...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says Empty Re: Michael Jackson hoax was 'experiment,' broadcaster says

Post by Rach Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:32 pm

I don't mean to sound rude but I couldn't give a tiny rats ass what anyone else has to say about the video.

I believe it to be true and that is all that matters! If I turn out to be wrong - so what. Who am I hurting? I hate the media and the way they try and make you feel/look stupid for having faith and your beliefs. Ugh, they make me sick Mad
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:33 pm

I voted no..I think that it was a sick prank by sick People.
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:34 pm

emo_pinkt wrote:I voted no..I think that it was a sick prank by sick People.
Same here. I'm so angry and saddened by this.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:36 pm

Rachel wrote:I don't mean to sound rude but I couldn't give a tiny rats ass what anyone else has to say about the video.

I believe it to be true and that is all that matters! If I turn out to be wrong - so what. Who am I hurting? I hate the media and the way they try and make you feel/look stupid for having faith and your beliefs. Ugh, they make me sick Mad
I agree with you...and it is strange how the media immediately dismisses any possibility of a hoax...they just say NO and stick with it, putting down all other opinions
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:36 pm

Oh jeez here we go.You know what excuse my language but I need to say this but the media can s*ck it Note: Please don't be mad at me for saying that Sad
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:50 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by PETTINA2393 Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:04 pm

"It was made to show how easy it is to spread
rumors online, said Heike Schultz, a spokeswoman for RTL, the leading
private broadcaster in Germany.".........."RTL produced the video for its daily magazine
"Explosive" to tell people not to take information at face value, the
station's representative said."

OK, that means not to believe what the media and the internet sais, right, but wait a minute........isn't RTL count in this category...... Exclamation Question I think it is, so that means Do Not Believe what RTL sais!!!
PETTINA2393
PETTINA2393
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 80
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:09 pm

PETTINA2393 wrote:"It was made to show how easy it is to spread
private broadcaster in Germany.".........."RTL produced the video for its daily magazine

OK, that means not to believe what the media and the internet sais, right, but wait a minute........isn't RTL count in this category...... Exclamation Question I think it is, so that means Do Not Believe what RTL sais!!!

Yep that's what it sounds like, that's why I posted above i've heard this before... don't take things at face value. I feel there's more to this than meets the eye.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:10 pm

50/ 50 with me ... that's all I am going to say ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:19 pm

Grace wrote:
bibi wrote:At the same time, Harrison Ford was also rumored to have fallen from a yacht off the south of France.
Was this gossip on TMZ or the SUN? LOL

Don't measure with two cups, guys, if media lie, it's fine, if people are investigating, it's stupid?

Leave us alone and print your paper for the restrooms.

There are journalists in my family and sad enough this fact but in addition they are not only liars but also their character is worse that the one of pigs. And it's my family. And even working for RTL.
Too bad - the family are the only folks you cannot choose in life.

Buying media I can choose.
And I choose to not choose you guys.

lol! sorry...i didnt realize that last line got copied too hahaha
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:20 pm

Im 50/50 im not gonna rule it out as a fake and i dont give a hoot about what the media think of it, if it is fake the people who made it should rot in hell
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:37 pm

ishealive wrote:

Yep that's what it sounds like, that's why I posted above i've heard this before... don't take things at face value. I feel there's more to this than meets the eye.

LOL that's what it sounded like to me. I too think there is more thn meets in the eye. Real or fake video aside, why even do this? It's been said a lot, but the hoax believers are in the minority and since when do ppl take the crazy MJ fans seriously? This was quite an elaborate 'prank' just to show that ppl will believe anything.

FYI-RTL we, the hoax believers, do not believe everything we are told by any one in the media. We probably do more research than actual reporters do! We don't take anything at face value.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:39 pm

FYI-RTL we, the hoax believers, do not believe everything we are told by any one in the media. We probably do more research than actual reporters do! We don't take anything at face value.

Well said! and also I still feel there was a reason behind telling us not to believe everything face value and MJ always said that.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:41 pm

Rachel wrote:I don't mean to sound rude but I couldn't give a tiny rats ass what anyone else has to say about the video.

You tell 'em Rach! My sentiments exactly!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:46 pm

YOU HAVE A POINT! I feel a bit better now Smile
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:53 pm

That has to be the most sick thing to do, to this date.

I was so exicted, and then completely torn and broken inside, after I found out that it was fake.

These people should be ashamed of themselves. They should be commit to a mental institution if you ask me.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJXscape Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:08 pm

The video is fake. The original coroner's van has sticker under the license plate, and writing on the sides something like "Law and science serving the community" and and fake video doesn't have it.
MJJXscape
MJJXscape
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:20 pm

MJJXscape wrote:The video is fake. The original coroner's van has sticker under the license plate, and writing on the sides something like "Law and science serving the community" and and fake video doesn't have it.

I know It doesent. one of the coroners ript it off, by the chopper.. Atleast thats what I was told, is shown on one of the pictures

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJXscape Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:34 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
MJJXscape wrote:The video is fake. The original coroner's van has sticker under the license plate, and writing on the sides something like "Law and science serving the community" and and fake video doesn't have it.

I know It doesent. one of the coroners ript it off, by the chopper.. Atleast thats what I was told, is shown on one of the pictures

I saw the original video so many times and I never could see what you see. Tell me when exactly, in which video and at what time they remove those stickers??
The sticker is only under the plate, and on the side the words are painted.
MJJXscape
MJJXscape
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJXscape Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:37 pm

And by the way, how this guy in the fake video who comes out first got into this van? In original video nobody like him got into the van.
Video is fake and even one station already confirmed that, they have made it.
MJJXscape
MJJXscape
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:46 pm

MJJXscape wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

I saw the original video so many times and I never could see what you see. Tell me when exactly, in which video and at what time they remove those stickers??

Im not gonna tell you that, cause I dont know, i did not see if for myself. I already wrote that in my post. I think it was the member called DONNALOVESMJJ or something like that, who told me. You have to ask her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:49 pm

Rachel,
I agree with you wholeheartedly. I don't mean to be rude either. But, I had someone on here last week copy my text and say the video was fake. I believe the video to be real and I wish people would stop trying to sway other people's opinion about what they believe. You have your opionion and I have mine. That is what makes the world go around. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJXscape Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:53 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
MJJXscape wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

Im not gonna tell you that, cause I dont know, i did not see if for myself. I already wrote that in my post. I think it was the member called DONNALOVESMJJ or something like that, who told me. You have to ask her

How you gonna believe on someone's speculations? On original video we can follow the van from the heli all the way to the coroner's office and it still has sticker and writing and nobody stopped and ripped the sticker off. Why you people are so gullible??
MJJXscape
MJJXscape
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:56 pm

@ MJJXscape

Do you try and piss people off on purpose or does it come naturally to you? Why do you have to be so rude? If you don't agree with a question move on because you really do annoy a lot of people on here.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJXscape Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:07 pm

Rachel wrote:@ MJJXscape

Do you try and piss people off on purpose or does it come naturally to you? Why do you have to be so rude? If you don't agree with a question move on because you really do annoy a lot of people on here.

No, I'm not trying to piss people off, and don't call me rude just because I cannot understand your hallucinations.
I'm using the logic which I see lots of people in here lacking.
MJJXscape
MJJXscape
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:10 pm

MJJXscape wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
MJJXscape wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

How you gonna believe on someone's speculations? On original video we can follow the van from the heli all the way to the coroner's office and it still has sticker and writing and nobody stopped and ripped the sticker off. Why you people are so gullible??

Okey first of all. You dont know me, then DONT judge me.
second, I was just pointing something out, I did not say, I belived in it alright?
If you have a problem with me, PM me please, do NOT do it on here, cause it will affect other people aswell, and I dont want that. We can work this out one on one, but believe me, you DONT wanna get me started. And I dont want anyones day to be ruind

Im not a bad person, im not a rude person. (People on this site knows that) Normally im Very polite and sweet, but when someone pisses me off, Im gonna say whats in my heart too that person. I was raised to say my opinion, and thats how its gonna be.

Mabye I tend to believe somethings more than others, cause I have a love for Michael you WILL never have the slighest clue about.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:12 pm

MJJXscape wrote:

No, I'm not trying to piss people off, and don't call me rude just because I cannot understand your hallucinations.

I'm not just referring to this thread. Your posts have such a tone about them. I respect your right to post and express your opinion but you go about it in the wrong way. To me calling someone gullible is rude.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJXscape Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:17 pm

Rachel wrote:
MJJXscape wrote:

I'm not just referring to this thread. Your posts have such a tone about them. I respect your right to post and express your opinion but you go about it in the wrong way. To me calling someone gullible is rude.

Then why you believe on someone's speculations, that somebody said that some people tell them that they heard from some people that stickers were removed...if you have proof in front of your eyes that this did not happened? Do you believe in yourself or you believe on someone's gossips?
MJJXscape
MJJXscape
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:20 pm

I NEVER said I believed that. In fact the only time I commented on this thread was to ask you to tone down your behaviour.

What does it matter is people believe it or not? These are OUR opinions and who are we hurting? If you don't like them then go find another forum. We haven't asked you to come and comment. Simple manners would dictate that if you don't agree you stay away from the topic and don't be rude to people.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:22 pm

MJJXscape wrote:
Rachel wrote:
MJJXscape wrote:

Then why you believe on someone's speculations, that somebody said that some people tell them that they heard from some people that stickers were removed...if you have proof in front of your eyes that this did not happened? Do you believe in yourself or you believe on someone's gossips?

Mabye you dont got this the first time. So Ill try it again.. Trust me, I dont belive in ANY kind of gossip when It comes to Michael.

Okey first of all. You dont know me, then DONT judge me.
second, I was just pointing something out, I did not say, I belived in it alright?
If you have a problem with me, PM me please, do NOT do it on here, cause it will affect other people aswell, and I dont want that. We can work this out one on one, but believe me, you DONT wanna get me started. And I dont want anyones day to be ruind

Im not a bad person, im not a rude person. (People on this site knows that) Normally im Very polite and sweet, but when someone pisses me off, Im gonna say whats in my heart too that person. I was raised to say my opinion, and thats how its gonna be.

Mabye I tend to believe somethings more than others, cause I have a love for Michael you WILL never have the slighest clue about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:24 pm

Rachel wrote:I NEVER said I believed that. In fact the only time I commented on this thread was to ask you to tone down your behaviour.

What does it matter is people believe it or not? These are OUR opinions and who are we hurting? If you don't like them then go find another forum. We haven't asked you to come and comment. Simple manners would dictate that if you don't agree you stay away from the topic and don't be rude to people.

Rachel Honey, let it go babe. Some people are not worth the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJXscape Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:27 pm

Rachel wrote:I NEVER said I believed that. In fact the only time I commented on this thread was to ask you to tone down your behaviour.

Actually, the rudest person in here its YOU. If some people tell their observation and their opinion that doesn't match yours, you just attack them with your rude comments, most of people know that.
MJJXscape
MJJXscape
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:29 pm

MJJXscape wrote:Actually, the rudest person in here its YOU. If some people tell their observation and their opinion that doesn't match yours, you just attack them with your rude comments, most of people know that.

I refuse to be drawn into an argument with you so I will just say this - in future if you don't like a comment dont reply to it.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:31 pm

MJJXscape wrote:

Actually, the rudest person in here its YOU. If some people tell their observation and their opinion that doesn't match yours, you just attack them with your rude comments, most of people know that.

Please, speak for yourself.

The last thing I would say about Rachel is that she's rude. She's a sweetheart and goes out of her way to make this forum a friendly peaceful place.
It's people like you who don't belong here exactly because you don't share our opinions, desires and beliefs.
This is our little delusional world and we are not hurting anybody, yet you are.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJXscape Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:37 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
MJJXscape wrote:

Please, speak for yourself.

The last thing I would say about Rachel is that she's rude. She's a sweetheart and goes out of her way to make this forum a friendly peaceful place.
It's people like you who don't belong here exactly because you don't share our opinions, desires and beliefs.
This is our little delusional world and we are not hurting anybody, yet you are.

Just for you to know that Jackson family thinks that people like you, who thinks that Michael is alive and keep stalking Michael's family, friends and his kids are being very disrespectful. You are not his true fans, you are thriller seekers who need to get a life.
MJJXscape
MJJXscape
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:38 pm

Thank you Annie, that's very sweet of you to say Smile

However, I will no longer dignify this user with an answer to their posts because I refuse to be drawn into an argument. That is not what we are here for Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:39 pm

Ok I am not having that. He is now banned and won't be able to get back on because I have blocked his IP address.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:41 pm

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

Im not gonna do this on a Pm im gonna do it here.

Sorry guys for this, but I have to. I hope you will forgive me??

MjjXscape

Im really starting to reach my limit here, you DONT know anything about ANY of us on here. Let me tell you who we are. We are people who support eachother, compford eachother, talking to eachother, and sharing our emotions and feelings for Michael. Some of us is more heartbroken, than you can ever imagine, and that makes some of us more vouneble. We dont need people to call os things, and be rude, when they dont have the sligtest clue of who we are.

Havent you learned NOTHING from Michael? Or mabye you didnt pay attantion. All Michael ever wanted, was peace in this world, between human races, and as I see it, you are a " disturber of the peace" on here, right now atleast.

You dont know anything about me, so dont dare to even JUDGE me.
get to know me first, then voice you`re opinion about me.

Im not trying to attack you, but what was it you just called me?? gullible And Rachel?? Rachel is my Sister, and if you mess with her, you gotta go through me. Im gonna stand up for my family, and these people on here IS a part of my family.
Dont get me started on this, cause I can do this all night long, and trust me, noone wants that, and I dont wanna ruin anybodys day. Im not a rude person. Normally im very polite and sweet. I was raised to say my opinion, and thats how its gonna be.

Please dont judge others or call them names, cause its all gonna come back to you sooner or later.

mabye I tend to believe some things more than others, because I have a love for Michael you will NEVER have the sligdest clue about.

Thats all I have to say. If you wanna continue this, PM me.

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:42 pm

MJJXscape wrote:
Just for you to know that Jackson family thinks that people like you, who thinks that Michael is alive and keep stalking Michael's family, friends and his kids are being very disrespectful. You are not his true fans, you are thriller seekers who need to get a life.

Move along, then. You don't want any of our insanity to rub off on you.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:43 pm

Rachel wrote:Thank you Annie, that's very sweet of you to say Smile

However, I will no longer dignify this user with an answer to their posts because I refuse to be drawn into an argument. That is not what we are here for Smile

No need to thank me.
I honestly admire the amount of effort and love you put into making this Forum a friendly peaceful place.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:44 pm

Rachel wrote:Ok I am not having that. He is now banned and won't be able to get back on because I have blocked his IP address.

That is the best decision you've made so far!! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:48 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
MJJXscape wrote:

This made me lmao.

Clearly he have no idea of who the Jacksons are

What a fool lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:50 pm

Good job Rachel. That person does the crap over at MJDH, but we are the ones that need to get a life. Rolling Eyes
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:52 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
MJJXscape wrote:

This made me lmao.

What a fool lol!

A total fool and a liar.
At MJHD he claimed he/she was friends with a nurse/doctor who worked on MJ at UCLA Hospital.
Now here he/she claims to know how the Jackson family is feeling.
What's next? Is he/she gonna be Bubble's vet?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:53 pm

ROFL!!!! I wouldn't let that man anywhere near poor Bubbles!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:00 pm

LMAO @ what's next gonna be Bubble's vet?

I don't understand the point of coming on here and MJDH to post if you don't believe that Michael is alive or the possibility of it. If it's just to get a rise out of ppl that is a truely sad existence. Not that I feel sorry for that person though, he/she brought it on his/herself.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:01 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
MJJXscape wrote:

This made me lmao.

What a fool lol!

A total fool and a liar.
At MJHD he claimed he/she was friends with a nurse/doctor who worked on MJ at UCLA Hospital.
Now here he/she claims to know how the Jackson family is feeling.
What's next? Is he/she gonna be Bubble's vet?

LMFAO OMFG

WTF is he doing on a hoax site.. He should tell this to the news. Jeezzz

Trust me this person needs to take a chill pill, and shut the hell up when he/she dont have the sligdest clue of who the Jacksons are.

I found it hilarious

Poor Bubbles lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Rachel,MBMJ and Annie and everyone you are all awesome.We are all awesome and We are such an awesome team.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next