Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend forever Tribute song for Michael ...written in 2002

+5
Another.Part.Of.Me
xXxAmyxXx
EarthAngel90
Jubilee
Human_nature
9 posters

Go down

Legend forever Tribute song for Michael ...written in 2002 Empty Legend forever Tribute song for Michael ...written in 2002

Post by Human_nature Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:18 am

Yes, they wrote this song in 2002, and now they released the song and video...

scratch

you can see the making of there :

channel on YouTube :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerSonicMusic#play/uploads

Lyrics :

"Legend Forever"

1. Strophe:
Long Time ago
You sowed a seed in the world
Motivated our talents
Make us feel like diamonds and pearls

From a child you were born
To give the world youre all
Now we reach out to you
As you reach out to the world

Refrain:
Legend forever
Keep your name alive
Legend remember
Youre dancing in our minds
Legend forever
Sending you a sign
Legend remember
Like Elvis, we keep your name alive

2. Strophe:
Billy Jean and Beat it
Thriller wasnt bad
Heal the world was a hit-song
More in life you had

From the day you were born
You gave us your all
Now we know, youre the greatest
Your The king, king of pop

Bridge:
The songs you sang and the music you made
A message that is strong

For ordinary people
You gave hope in a song
In your Song......

Refrain:................................ ...............
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Legend forever Tribute song for Michael ...written in 2002 Empty Re: Legend forever Tribute song for Michael ...written in 2002

Post by Jubilee Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:49 am

Why is the song written in past tense! scratch xxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Legend forever Tribute song for Michael ...written in 2002 Empty Re: Legend forever Tribute song for Michael ...written in 2002

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:56 am

Love the Song ... made 2002 ??? that is strange - why would make a tribute song to Michael in 02 ? .... and I am sorry - I will admit ... it's a little cheesy - no offense .... Embarassed Wink Very Happy Very Happy .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:10 am

I think it's strange too... scratch
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:39 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Love the Song ... made 2002 ??? that is strange - why would make a tribute song to Michael in 02 ? .... and I am sorry - I will admit ... it's a little cheesy - no offense .... Embarassed Wink Very Happy Very Happy .

it is a bit cheesy lol!
if it was made in 2002 wonder if MJ saw it
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 122
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:51 pm

Jubilee wrote:Why is the song written in past tense! scratch xxxxxxx

And why was it made in 2002?? 7 years before Mike "died

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Wait! What?!

Written in 2002? I thought it was a bit soon to release it after June 25 because it was released like 2-3 days after he 'died' which I thought was too soon to have these 4 guys writing, composing and recording a tribute song and filming a video.

Did they think he was going to die in 2002? Or did they know about the hoax taking place in 2002 as we speculated last week?
7 years ago. Human_nature - It's the O2 connection again, the will was written on 7/7/02 and now the Tribute song was also written and composed in 2002.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:03 pm

part of the hoax?

I don't want to insult either, but I too thought it was a bit cheesy....
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Comeon. They could have made a better song for The King. No offense!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:10 pm

I think the sentiment of it is lovely Smile

I wish I could do something like this but my musical talents stop at singing and been able to play the clarinet!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Rachel wrote:I think the sentiment of it is lovely Smile

I wish I could do something like this but my musical talents stop at singing and been able to play the clarinet!!
Rach - hope you're well babes I love you
The point here is - while the sentiment is lovely no doubt - why write a tribute song for someone's death 7 years before they 'die'?
It's suspicious - they can't honestly make us believe that they have thousands of tribute songs waiting in storage - already recorded and ready - for when people die.

It's suspicious. This does enforce the idea that Michael was planning the hoax for 2002 or thereabouts and had things in place but the Bashir interview and subsequent 2005 Trial got in the way which is why it got postponed to 2009.
Just my thought on it I may be wrong, I wish we had more information on it,
xoxo
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:41 pm

hmm... that weird letter they found in Neverland was also from 2002....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:49 pm

Here in Ireland a singer called Ronnie Drew died about 2 years ago, he was in The Dubliners he was like the father of Irish Traditional music, anyway when people found out he was dying of cancer they made a tribute song for him so he'd see the tribute before he'd die and all royalties went to Cancer research. U2, The Pogues and loads other Irish singers were involved in this and Ronnie loved it.
What i'm saying is fair enough if MJ was in the same position and this song was to show him before he died how much he was loved and respected but MJ wasn't dying not that we know of anyway.
Who are these singers btw are they famous? I don't think I recognise them.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:53 pm

Exactly ishealive - Michael was not dying so why have a tribute song written that far back and for what purpose?
I can understand if he was terminally ill because then you know it's only a matter of time but for someone healthy and climbing trees in the Bashir documentary - well it's very odd
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Yeah he was climbing trees and Bashir made a point about it.

MJ was in full health and seemed happy with his life until that a** came along. I'm really starting to believe MJ planned all this back then, I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind the tribute song, he seemed to have covered every angle. The only thing is if MJ wanted to stay away for ever then I think the investigation should be more professional.

This just gets weirder by the day.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:44 pm

@ APOM

I see where you're coming from Hon! I said a while back this had been planned from around 2002 but the Bashir thing halted Michael's plans. GRRRRRRR, I despise that man Evil or Very Mad
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:48 pm

Rachel wrote:@ APOM

I see where you're coming from Hon! I said a while back this had been planned from around 2002 but the Bashir thing halted Michael's plans. GRRRRRRR, I despise that man Evil or Very Mad

yeah, because a sudden death during the molestation thing would've been too obvious. Better wait until the world is focusing on your forthcoming concerts......

I think the 2002 think is very plausible Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:54 pm

Exactly Ballon - do it while you're on top of the world and the whole world will be hooked onto every tiny little detail.

Is it me or does anyone else feel like faking their death right now to see how it would play out? It might just be me.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:56 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Exactly Ballon - do it while you're on top of the world and the whole world will be hooked onto every tiny little detail.

Is it me or does anyone else feel like faking their death right now to see how it would play out? It might just be me.

ROFL! OMG I said that to my Mum the other day and she looked at me like I was CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Nice to know I'm not the only one Very Happy
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down