Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys please read this, FATED written by Michael and Chopra

3 posters

Go down

Guys please read this, FATED written by Michael and Chopra Empty Guys please read this, FATED written by Michael and Chopra

Post by labkomj7 Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:25 am

I was really surprised by this comic book written by Michael and Chopra.. Shocked

"The book, Fated, is about a Jackson-esque pop icon named Gabriel Star whose fame has left him isolated and emotionally cut-off. After a suicidal swan dive from his hotel one night, Star survives only to see his celebrity grow and discover that he’s becoming, per the publisher, “something not quite human.”

http://www.michaeljackson.com/nl/node/336735

From what i understand, its about famous rockstar named Gabriel Star who commited suicide because of loneliness, but DID NOT DIE..And his NEW LIFE gained him power to fight the bad one and protect people, this now gave him the purpose to live.. cheers

Wow, except for the suicide thing, this is a story comes to life. Shocked
What do you think guys? Rolling Eyes
labkomj7
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Guys please read this, FATED written by Michael and Chopra Empty Re: Guys please read this, FATED written by Michael and Chopra

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:38 am

I would to read that in a heartbeat ... !!! No Pun Intended !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Guys please read this, FATED written by Michael and Chopra Empty Re: Guys please read this, FATED written by Michael and Chopra

Post by labkomj7 Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:59 am

The book will be release on June 2010. Shocked A POSSIBLE COMEBACK!! cheers
labkomj7
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:03 am

............and also sounds like another Michael hanger on that made money of MJ brand.
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down