Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the guy from the memorial just arrived!!omg

+25
YveLoVesMJ
Human_nature
Lorrie
TinkerBell
kdkennedy74
MJJ Love
DawneVee
CaptainJaneway
dunno_it
MJFoReVeRandAlways
GirlSaturday
annieisnotokey
CantStopLovingU
Banessa
hungry
Truth_or_Dare
Pammy
jpresley
nlb
Another.Part.Of.Me
MJfan777
MiaPaparazzi
anotherpartofme
neverlandsfairy
bibi
29 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

the guy from the memorial just arrived!!omg - Page 3 Empty Re: the guy from the memorial just arrived!!omg

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:27 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:
nlb wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:It's just p!ssing me off - why show footage of guests arriving at the cemetery? I don't care about that - I want to see something real - it's like dangling a carrot in front of the world but when you catch it it's made out of wood.

Let the world see the burial service - then put the casket in the crypt afterwards when the cameras are turned off.
They are doing everything to prolong and encourage the hoax and nothing to dispel or kill the hoax speculation at all.
wtf is wrong with them? Are they deliberately obtuse? This would have been their prime chance and they've blown it. As far as I'm concerned Michael is alive and that's that because no ne has proved otherwise.

You said it! BTW-doesn't teh family usually go an hour brfore the scheduled time for everyone else to have their private time?

Thank you! Why are we watching a closed gate in front of Joes house?

And putting our hoax theory aside, why isnt Katherine honoring her sons wishes??? Why not give the fans a chance to have the same closure? Didnt Michael say he wanted his funeral to be spectacular? It isnt right to do this to us. WITHOUT US the FANS none of them would be driving around in a PHANTOM

I couldn't agree w/you more! Maybe they are not respecting his wishes because this is not the real burial! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

the guy from the memorial just arrived!!omg - Page 3 Empty Re: the guy from the memorial just arrived!!omg

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:28 pm

Can you hear that TMZ guy or pap guy, 'we got the money shot' which was that???

Last edited by Deb on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:29 pm

TMZ isnt even at Forest Lawn!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:29 pm

@Deb - I don't know if they're serious but the paps have been chatting non-stop sht for 2-3 hours now and I'm ready to stab one of them myself - how's that for a burial? The Michael Jackson comment stood out like a neon flashing light in my head when I heard that so I posted it straight away to see if someone else caught it too

They also made a lovely snarky comment about the Jackson's fame-hungry media-whoring nature on page 2/3 on this thread - that made my night lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:31 pm

Deb wrote:Can you hear that TMZ guy or pap guy, 'we got the money shot' which was that???
The money shot - 5 Rolls Royce Phantoms leaving and something else, plus the Joe shot and maybe the Latoya shot.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:31 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Great, now it´s f***ed up totally, the n-tv streaming! Evil or Very Mad

MINE IS STUCK ON A WHISKAS SCREEN...........
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:32 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:I know I won't babes - the hoax is alive and kicking. WTF is everyone crying about and all that? I don't even have the patience or energy to comfort people.

Neither do I. Everyone knew the burial was bound to happen at some point. They couldn't keep delaying it into eternity.
Exactly - a hoax burial for a hoax death. Why are people losing faith so easily when they were so ready to believe that he didn't really die - but a burial where nobody actually sees the burial or anything legit like an open casket (for a 2 month old corpse)

It would have been weirder for them to not bury him - burial is a normal thing to do although they prolonged it for over 2 months. He needs to be 'buried' so that it makes it look real

Agreed. Even as strange and out there as the Jackson are, something needed to be done, even they couldn't delay it forever.

Last edited by nlb on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:32 pm

@APOM, Im gonna read the full thread tomorrow from before i came on...god love those paps, all lacking intelligence, they say it how it is though, we have to give them that...maybe its worth keep listening!! U never know!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:32 pm

Is it me or can anyone else see the beginnings of sunset peeking through that gap in the trees? It's going slightly orangey there on the left hand side
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:33 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Great, now it´s f***ed up totally, the n-tv streaming! Evil or Very Mad

MINE IS STUCK ON A WHISKAS SCREEN...........

Mine too but just now it´s ok again, but still the freaking same news.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:34 pm

Urgh - I see Angela Merkel eating something - Thats so not what I want to see. *shudder*
And I don't freakin understand German either rofl - OMG that guy scared me when he started speaking - that sums up this burial perfectly lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Now they´re gonna be late. No shit? Mad
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Ok update, sky news are over an outside seating area at Forest Lawn seats, flowers everything, some of the guests have arrived, i think we are gonna see the outside service, but not inside the mauseleum....But there are seats and everything laid outside the mauseleum, some of the guests all seated....We are gonna see the casket but when they go inside the media feed will cease, so they just said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:36 pm

N-TV's coverage has started!!

*edit* At quarter past? quarter past what?

Last edited by Another.Part.Of.Me on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:37 pm

On CNN the guy just said that the media has to stay across the street until the ceremony is over. Hmmm Helicopter view!!!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:N-TV's coverage has started!!

How to get in it? Please post link and is the live feed on the same page after I click the link? The last one didnt work for me
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:38 pm

what do u go on on that ntv site i cant find it

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:38 pm

What?? On mine screen the news are still on.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:39 pm

http://www.n-tv.de/mediathek/livestream/

it's sht though and there's no Michael yet at all. I'm contemplating going downstairs and watching a proper coverage lol
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:40 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:I know I won't babes - the hoax is alive and kicking. WTF is everyone crying about and all that? I don't even have the patience or energy to comfort people.

Neither do I. Everyone knew the burial was bound to happen at some point. They couldn't keep delaying it into eternity.
Exactly - a hoax burial for a hoax death. Why are people losing faith so easily when they were so ready to believe that he didn't really die - but a burial where nobody actually sees the burial or anything legit like an open casket (for a 2 month old corpse)

It would have been weirder for them to not bury him - burial is a normal thing to do although they prolonged it for over 2 months. He needs to be 'buried' so that it makes it look real

I couldn't have said it better, sister. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:41 pm

IS IT 2 GUYS TALKIN TO EACHOTHER IN SPLIT SCREEN? I CANT UNDERSTAND A FREAKEN WORD! Shocked Suspect lol!
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:41 pm

That´s so weird. Still the news! Please don´t let them f*ck this up, the time is 3:40 in the morning here and I´m getting really annoyed.

Anyone else has the same problem as I?
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:42 pm

They might have it here for some people who dont have access its cnn

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-cnn.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:42 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:

IS IT 2 GUYS TALKIN TO EACHOTHER IN SPLIT SCREEN? I CANT UNDERSTAND A FREAKEN WORD! Shocked Suspect lol!
ROFL - I HAVE NO IDEA, I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND GERMAN AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE SAYING ROFLMFAO lol! lol! lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:44 pm

it's the same with me!!! Where is FL???????????????
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:45 pm

http://edition.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=1

try this, it´s cnn..maybe this´ll work instead since those jerks are not streaming it
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:46 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:

ROFL - I HAVE NO IDEA, I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND GERMAN AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE SAYING ROFLMFAO lol! lol! lol!
I know I cant either I have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLUE what is going on. Wish it had captioning or something.
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:48 pm

I feel for those of you who are up at 4:00am .. HEY!! THERE IS A LIVE SHOT OF LIZ??? You can see her close up???? I thought there was no media allowed in there? How are we seeing Liz Taylor like that? Im so confused/
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Sky now, Mac Culkin just went in, ~Alberto Alvarez is sat there too

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:49 pm

Saw her too on CNN!

CantStopLovingU wrote:I feel for those of you who are up at 4:00am .. HEY!! THERE IS A LIVE SHOT OF LIZ??? You can see her close up???? I thought there was no media allowed in there? How are we seeing Liz Taylor like that? Im so confused/
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:49 pm

Mac is laughing? Im not understanding the live shots of Liz and Mac. I didnt know we would be able to see anyone or anything
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:49 pm

APOM SKY NOW!!

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:50 pm

Theres Kenny and some more folks pulling up.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:50 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:http://edition.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=1

try this, it´s cnn..maybe this´ll work instead since those jerks are not streaming it

Thank you, this one is working.

Does it look more like a wedding than a funeral? At least from the arial view?
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:50 pm

Deb wrote:APOM SKY NOW!!
THANKS BABE - I HAVE THE CNN STREAM - SEE YOU GUYS LATER GOING DOWNSTAIRS XOXO
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:51 pm

they show HAT MAN really really often imo LOL
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:51 pm

Hey there is Tatiana
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:52 pm

i just seen hat man omg the real one ahha, not michael i dont think

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:52 pm

oh my.... did u see hat man smiling or was it just me
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:53 pm

CNN is insíde!!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Pammy wrote:they show HAT MAN really really often imo LOL

lol! I thought the same thing
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:55 pm

link please, please!!!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:56 pm

dunno_it wrote:link please, please!!!

here you go

http://edition.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=1
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:58 pm

i see the blond woman too i think
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:59 pm

CaptainJaneway wrote:i see the blond woman too i think

yes I believe she is a row behind hat man.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:00 pm

As I was getting a better glance of Hat Man, I really do not think that is MJ, but that's just me, I could be wrong. Very Happy
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:00 pm

shat....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:00 pm

Apparently when his casket arrives the live feed will stop....boohoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:01 pm

7PM and the Jackson's are still home! They are waiting for the sun to go down so it will have a more "thriller" effect! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:02 pm

CNN said the no fly zone restriction was lifted for helicopters as long as they adhere to guidelines (whatever those may be).

Deb wrote:Apparently when his casket arrives the live feed will stop....boohoo
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next