Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe and Katherine Leave Funeral in a RV!

+14
emanviam
PinkLizard
MJfan777
shirley-grace
PYT
CaptainJaneway
MJSmile4Us
Banessa
EarthAngel90
mysticallymagestically
ballongiraf
ishealive
GirlSaturday
nlb
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Joe and Katherine Leave Funeral in a RV! Empty Joe and Katherine Leave Funeral in a RV!

Post by nlb Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:20 am

Joe and Katherine Leave Funeral in a RV! 9d659cce-5206-463c-b958-bb3fd88e1a9f.rp350x350Katherine
Jackson,left, and Joe Jackson, center are seen leaving in an RV at the
conclusion of Michael Jackson's funeral at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in
Glendale, Calif., on Thursday Sept. 3, 2009. Man at right is
unidentified.
1:56 a.m. ET, 9/4/09
Matt Sayles / AP

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32686071/displaymode/1176/rstry/32681828/

Did anyone notice the RV parked outside the cemetery? Well according to thi pic that is how Joe and Katherine left the funeral. Wow and they wanted low key right? I mean no disrespect, but this is very odd and quite funny.

Last edited by nlb on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Joe and Katherine Leave Funeral in a RV! Empty Re: Joe and Katherine Leave Funeral in a RV!

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:30 am

Road trip?

There were 26 vehicles reportedly assigned to the Jackson family. Many were luxury automobiles. The RV is a standout and unexpected.

nlb wrote:
Joe and Katherine Leave Funeral in a RV! 9d659cce-5206-463c-b958-bb3fd88e1a9f.rp350x350Katherine
Jackson,left, and Joe Jackson, center are seen leaving in an RV at the
conclusion of Michael Jackson's funeral at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in
Glendale, Calif., on Thursday Sept. 3, 2009. Man at right is
unidentified.
1:56 a.m. ET, 9/4/09
Matt Sayles / AP

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32686071/displaymode/1176/rstry/32681828/

Did anyone notice the RV parked outside the cemetery? Well according to thi pic that is how Joe and Katherine left the funeral. Wow and they wanted low key right? I mean no disrespect, but this is very odd and quite funny.

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Joe and Katherine Leave Funeral in a RV! Empty Re: Joe and Katherine Leave Funeral in a RV!

Post by ishealive Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:31 am

That's funny, they stick out like a sore thumb...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:34 am

didnt they arrive in a car? Then why leave in a bus (or whatever it is?) Suspect
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 am

LOL are they going on a nice cross-country roadtrip?

I'm sorry, I just can't even ...wow. Shocked
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:40 am

Yes they did arrive in a car...they rented a Rolls Royce Phantom (according to TMZ they rented 5) I have no idea why they didn't make other arrangements for transportation.

I highly doubt they are going camping though Razz
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:42 am

oh! that must be why katherine was out buying sleeping bags in target days after MJ "died". They were planning a nice camping trip once this mess was over

lol!

Last edited by ballongiraf on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:47 am

WTF? some love they are showing ... seriously a R.V. after your own son's "death" ??? Wow .... this makes my hope become high again ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:48 am

@balloon

lol! lol! lol!
I forgot about that. Maybe! I honestly am at a loss for words at this. I know the Jackson do some odds things but this is just.......
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:50 am

Maybe Michael was in the RV the whole time waiting for the family. Bet he was pissed they were late. lol!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:05 am

Hahaha! nlb good post! maybe that is the RV they used as a dressing room? lol and MJ was inside the whole time calling the shots! Very Happy
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:11 am

Banessa wrote:Hahaha! nlb good post! maybe that is the RV they used as a dressing room? lol and MJ was inside the whole time calling the shots! Very Happy

That would make some sense out of this then lol!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:13 am

arrrrrrgh!! I have never in my life saw any people as sarcastic and selfish as the Jackson family (excluding Janet and Rebbie)!!! they arrive late for their son/brother/father's funeral and Joe and Katherine leave in such a lavish RV?

btw, do u guys know where I could watch the coverage of the funeral (I missed it 2day as I was at work Crying or Very sad )? thank u Very Happy
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:13 am

what does RV stand for, btw?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:17 am

ballongiraf wrote:what does RV stand for, btw?

recreational vehicle
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:17 am

thanks Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:18 am

Recreational Vehicle. They are oversized vehicles that come with most home conveniences and allow people to take long distant road trips. They accomodate sleeping , cooking etc so that people do not have to check into hotels while travelling.

ballongiraf wrote:what does RV stand for, btw?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:19 am

ballongiraf wrote:thanks Smile

No problem Smile
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:20 am

RV=Recreational Vehicle

@MJsmilesforUs-I don't know but maybe it's on youtube. There really isn't much to watch other than the guests that arrived. The feed cut out shortly after the hearse arrived.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:22 am

Though when they did the overhead shot of the cars arriving there was some type of bus sitting there. Maybe that was the rv?

Why did they rent cars? Especially phantoms? Hmm.. Phantom of the Opera anyone? lol
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:23 am

@ nlb:

thank u Very Happy all I could find was this on Youtube.

which was not for very long..
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:24 am

Honestly! not to be rude but what the hell are they thinking? talking about being private but calling on more attention by leaving in an RV? I bet MJ was in there too! Smile Seriously the Jackson's are something else. At least they are unique!lol as in I don't think any other families in the world would act as they do! Wink

@captainjaneway LOL Phatoms went well with their "Thriller" theme burial! IMO lol
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:31 am

LOL@ Phantom of the Opera.

Nice site that you have created..."It's all about the Michael"...cute.

Let us know when you put up the page on the book by J. Randy Taraborelli. I've read the book and would be curious to see how it is viewed by others.

CaptainJaneway wrote:Though when they did the overhead shot of the cars arriving there was some type of bus sitting there. Maybe that was the rv?

Why did they rent cars? Especially phantoms? Hmm.. Phantom of the Opera anyone? lol

Last edited by GirlSaturday on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:33 am

Banessa wrote:Honestly! not to be rude but what the hell are they thinking? talking about being private but calling on more attention by leaving in an RV? I bet MJ was in there too! Smile Seriously the Jackson's are something else. At least they are unique!lol as in I don't think any other families in the world would act as they do! Wink

@captainjaneway LOL Phatoms went well with their "Thriller" theme burial! IMO lol
lol! lol! lol!

Yes they are unique and I agree only the Jacksons would do this! If they didn't want the press taking pics and such after didn't they ever hear of tinted windows or even better not announcing to the world when and where the burial was going to be? Rolling Eyes

@captainjane-yes the bus type thing was the RV sitting out in front

@MJsmile for Us your welcome, there maybe more on youtube later today. You might want to check later.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:41 am

yeah, the jacksons are indeed UNIQUE (and not in a good way right now, IMO)

Ok, so they've been telling everybody and their momma how "this is a private thing" only for the closest family and closest friends. Closest friends? Some of those celebs there.... dont try to tell me they were close friends with MJ? Come on now.... Rolling Eyes MJ and Corey Feldman were the best buddies after all the crap Feldman has said? Gee... who would've known...? Rolling Eyes

Also, when watching the youtube videos, i get the feeling that the "burial" was set up purposely for a production. With all the tv cameras there, the lights set in certain angles - there's no way in h*ll this was done just for the service. If it was just for the service, who would've bothered to make sure the lights were right on the flower arrangements? Seriously? If he truly is gone, who would be bothered with correct angles on some damn flowers?
Did you guys also notice the camera in mid-air? Why the need for that, if all they were gonna show us was the guests arriving? Nope, i dont buy it. That "burial" was purposely set up for a recording (and it's not surprise to us that the jacksons had hired a production crew). IMO, the purpose of the burial was:
1: to shut us up and provide "evidence" that the burial had taken place
2: to record a "burial" scene for the movie.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:53 am

ballongiraf wrote:yeah, the jacksons are indeed UNIQUE (and not in a good way right now, IMO)

Ok, so they've been telling everybody and their momma how "this is a private thing" only for the closest family and closest friends. Closest friends? Some of those celebs there.... dont try to tell me they were close friends with MJ? Come on now.... Rolling Eyes MJ and Corey Feldman were the best buddies after all the crap Feldman has said? Gee... who would've known...? Rolling Eyes

Also, when watching the youtube videos, i get the feeling that the "burial" was set up purposely for a production. With all the tv cameras there, the lights set in certain angles - there's no way in h*ll this was done just for the service. If it was just for the service, who would've bothered to make sure the lights were right on the flower arrangements? Seriously? If he truly is gone, who would be bothered with correct angles on some damn flowers?
Did you guys also notice the camera in mid-air? Why the need for that, if all they were gonna show us was the guests arriving? Nope, i dont buy it. That "burial" was purposely set up for a recording (and it's not surprise to us that the jacksons had hired a production crew). IMO, the purpose of the burial was:

cheers cheers cheers You said exactly what I am thinking and feeling! Good one! I guess the next time we see the whole burial it will be in the Movie in October! I am ready with my pop corn and salad lol

On a serious note here lol ( I know I will try to be serious) Very Happy Did anyone find it strange that the picture used in the service is one of a younger MJ? I mean having lots of pictures of a recent MJ why only use pictures of the 90's? Maybe I am looking too much into it but I found it kind of strange! Suspect Suspect

I am not complaining because anyone who knows me! Knows I love the come together autfit Wink so I was happy they chose that picture! But still I found it rather strange! Just my thoughts! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:55 am

I found myself looking at the picture and wondered how/why it was selected. I forget to ask earlier everyone's opinion on the chosen photo and whether anyone felt that there was any meaning to it.

Banessa wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:yeah, the jacksons are indeed UNIQUE (and not in a good way right now, IMO)

cheers cheers cheers You said exactly what I am thinking and feeling! Good one! I guess the next time we see the whole burial it will be in the Movie in October! I am ready with my pop corn and salad lol

On a serious note here lol ( I know I will try to be serious) Very Happy Did anyone find it strange that the picture used in the service is one of a younger MJ? I mean having lots of pictures of a recent MJ why only use pictures of the 90's? Maybe I am looking too much into it but I found it kind of strange! Suspect Suspect

I am not complaining because anyone who knows me! Knows I love the come together autfit Wink so I was happy they chose that picture! But still I found it rather strange! Just my thoughts! Wink
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:04 am

Banessa wrote:

did you notice that ALL the pics of MJ at the funeral (also the ones on the programs) were from "liberian girl"? They also used "liberian girl" pics at the memorial (and on the memorial program, if my memory is correct). What did MJ do in "liberian girl"? He DIRECTED THE MOVIE BEHIND THE SCENES, ONLY TO SHOW UP AND SAY "HOWDY" IN THE END
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:07 am

I wondered about the picture as well. I don't understand why they use so many younger pictures of him. That's not the way the kids saw him or would remember him. I read/heard that the production crew had something to do with the reality show the Jackson brothers are supposed to be doing. I believe part of the service could be used in the series...think about it-they'll use it as a draw so that MJ's fans will be sure to watch.

My hubby made the comment about it being taped to sell it on dvd, he said you know ppl will buy it. He is right about that. Especially since the fans were shut out of it.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:08 am

I thought the pic chosen was off as well...i might have expected either a more recent michael or Michael as a child since there was also a 90s Michael set up front...idk
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:09 am

@GirlSaturday: I find it very odd that all the pictures they chose even for the memorial are pictures of a younger MJ and not of a more recent MJ?

I have a feeling that there has to be something behind on why use those pictures? Also in the remembrance book in the service the first page they showed was of MJ as in the Liberian Girl video "behind the camera"? scratch Did you or anyome else catch that?

@ballon I noticed that as well! It was too weird was it not? I think the clues have started to come out! Very Happy

@nlb That would be the icing on the cake! selling the video of the entire service because they know the fans would buy it! Twisted Evil They are evil lol But I am sticking with the movie theory better lol The pictures of a younger MJ don't make sense but they are being used for some reason!
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:11 am

oh! they also used a "liberian girl" pic in the funeral invitation.

Why only pics from that video? I mean, out of the 1 billion pics we have of MJ, why ONLY pics from that one movie? Yeah banessa, i do think that's a big clue

Last edited by ballongiraf on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:12 am

PYT wrote:I thought the pic chosen was off as well...i might have expected either a more recent michael or Michael as a child since there was also a 90s Michael set up front...idk

Exactly!!! why not use a picture of a recent MJ along with the one from Come together video? It would have made sense right?

@ballon I think the answer is right in front us! It's all for the movie IMO! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:14 am

@banessa-do you mean from the memorial service book? If so yes I remember that. It was Janet's tribute page to him and her words were present tense if I'm not mistaken.

I believe there is a reason beind the younger pics, just can't comprehend what it might be. I don't the Jacksons do anything without a reason.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:16 am

Banessa wrote:
PYT wrote:I thought the pic chosen was off as well...i might have expected either a more recent michael or Michael as a child since there was also a 90s Michael set up front...idk

Exactly!!! why not use a picture of a recent MJ along with the one from Come together video? It would have made sense right?

@ballon I think the answer is right in front us! It's all for the movie IMO! Wink

it must be for the video, banessa. The only other reason would be that the jackson family actually IS that cold and heartless.
I was a bit on the fence in regards to the movie theory, but after witnessing that "burial", im getting more and more convinced it may be the truth....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:17 am

I'v been wondering about Joe's neckless(he also wore it at the memorial)in conection to liberian girl -------Liberia scratch

shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:20 am

blanket always CUTE agaahahaha

Joe and Katherine Leave Funeral in a RV! 10861237

Joe and Katherine Leave Funeral in a RV! 10861238

TEARS .... it make me confuse sometimes :PPPPPPP

Joe and Katherine Leave Funeral in a RV! 10861233

if it was privative....

Joe and Katherine Leave Funeral in a RV! 10861241

SHE SCARED ME!!!
SHE SAW A GHOST, I THINK!
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:21 am

nlb wrote:@banessa-do you mean from the memorial service book? If so yes I remember that. It was Janet's tribute page to him and her words were present tense if I'm not mistaken.

I believe there is a reason beind the younger pics, just can't comprehend what it might be. I don't the Jacksons do anything without a reason.

I believe there is a reason as well but I just can't figure it out! You are right they don't do anything w/out a reason for sure! As weird as it may sound they are on top of the game!

@ballon It would make sense w/all the production crew in it? I mean come on? Please!!!! I know they seemed as a cold family but tho be that cold? I am doubting they would be that heartless! I really don't want to believe that they didn't care for MJ at all!
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:15 am

A dvd featuring behind-the-scene footage of Michael's funeral?!

Oh boy oh boy! Maybe it will be available just in time for Christmas.

nlb wrote:I wondered about the picture as well. I don't understand why they use so many younger pictures of him. That's not the way the kids saw him or would remember him. I read/heard that the production crew had something to do with the reality show the Jackson brothers are supposed to be doing. I believe part of the service could be used in the series...think about it-they'll use it as a draw so that MJ's fans will be sure to watch.

My hubby made the comment about it being taped to sell it on dvd, he said you know ppl will buy it. He is right about that. Especially since the fans were shut out of it.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:22 am

I noticed the necklace with the Africa (Liberia connection...possibly) medallion too.

Aside from the Liberian Girl video showcasing MJ as a film maker, what else was going on in his career at the time that the video was made? By using images from that video so often, I get the impression that there is more that is being revealed aside from the obvious film maker story.

shirley-grace wrote:I'v been wondering about Joe's neckless(he also wore it at the memorial)in conection to liberian girl -------Liberia scratch
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:24 am

I said in chat last night I could see a 'tour bus' it was parked behind the casket. Fromt the ariel shot you could see the white chairs, then the green space (where they placed the casket) then a type of wall, then a great big 'tour bus'!!!!!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:25 am

ballongiraf wrote:oh! that must be why katherine was out buying sleeping bags in target days after MJ "died". They were planning a nice camping trip once this mess was over

lol!

This is sooooo funny! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:56 am

guys what flower is Liz wearing? its not a rose? i would really like to see her full outfit- because Liberian girl was dedicated to HER
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:04 pm

Does anyone know how much land, with trees on it, is a part of the Encino family home?
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:06 pm

MJalive wrote:blanket always CUTE agaahahaha

Joe and Katherine Leave Funeral in a RV! 10861237

Joe and Katherine Leave Funeral in a RV! 10861238

TEARS .... it make me confuse sometimes :PPPPPPP

Joe and Katherine Leave Funeral in a RV! 10861233

if it was privative....

Joe and Katherine Leave Funeral in a RV! 10861241

SHE SCARED ME!!!
SHE SAW A GHOST, I THINK!

Latoya, I gotta say this an Im so sorry. But that is NOT the kinda dress you are wearing for a funeral.

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:11 pm

@MybelovedMJ-

LOL that is so true. lol!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:12 pm

i know it looks kind of bitchy for that kind of event
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:14 pm

latoya was tryimg to seduce a rich ghost XD
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:27 pm

Yes, the big brown (expensive!) RV........

Can anyone say... PARTY BUS PARTY BUS .........

lol! lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:28 pm

Yeah, that dress was so inappropriate for a funeral... well, at least the color was right..... lol!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next