Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF MJ is dead, how would he feel about hoax theories?

+12
einsof
Fountain In Paradise
STARFISH1
emo_pinkt
endlessfire
dianafan
Silence
neverlandsfairy
DawneVee
Souza81
EarthAngel90
mjfan
16 posters

Go down

IF MJ is dead, how would he feel about hoax theories? Empty IF MJ is dead, how would he feel about hoax theories?

Post by mjfan Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:24 am

Normally I don't pay a lot of mind to psychics and mediums. Most of them strike me as being hokey as hell. And I'm not saying I believe in this one... but I will say that the message is somewhat compelling, and possibly more than anything else, it gives me pause:

http://cherokeebillie.wordpress.com/2009/08/01/a-plea-from-michael-jackson/ (and yes, this is a link I've posted before elsewhere.)

I don't know, it just sounds like the kind of thing MJ would say. So what if MJ is dead? And what if in being dead he's genuinely disturbed/bothered by people thinking and perpetuating the possibility that he didn't physically die?

There is a lot of weird stuff in this case certainly. But part of what makes it so weird is so many people coming out of the woodwork to "cash in." For example... the ambulance photo could be faked but MJ still be dead. i.e. the paparazzi that took the photo would have his own personal motivations such as money to have the "last photo" of MJ whether it's real or not.

I've said before that IF MJ died, then part of why so many people still FEEL him alive so strongly is that he's alive in Spirit. Several have called him a spiritual avatar/angel. Clearly MJ had a bigger purpose in life and likely has a bigger purpose in death (if he is dead.)

I'm keeping an open mind about the whole thing because I want to know what happened. I'm more of the mind that I think it would be really great if he were still alive and there are certainly things that COULD be true, but that doesn't mean that they are.

And there is also the thing of... if he's dead, it doesn't necessarily mean it's murder or a big conspiracy or anything like that. It really could have just been an accident. MJ himself went through the pain (more than once) of being falsely accused. I think people want someone to blame here, or want to say he's alive. Maybe it's a coping mechanism. And hell, maybe he really is alive, or was murdered. I truly don't know.

I don't know, just a lot of this doesn't sit right with me. On the one hand I appreciate the idea of seeking out the truth to know what really happened (though we may not ever know that because we may not have access to the pieces which will make it possible to "know" anything.)

I wonder what benefit the hoax theory is to anyone. If MJ is alive and comes back at some point, then everyone would find out when it happened. Is believing in the hoax and a comeback part of some "secret knowledge" that gives us bragging rights later if we're right? (And if that's true, then a LOT of psychics will be totally discredited, lol) If MJ is alive but in hiding and never comes out of hiding, fans will all forever be in a state of limbo. And that can't be healthy either.

Not sure exactly what I'm trying to say, I just think that if we're going to be open to every other theory under the sun, we also need to be open to the idea that MJ may have died, and MAY genuinely not like the continued belief that he's physically alive.

So, taking that possibility into consideration, I think it's important that we not mock or speculate about the family's grief. If it is a hoax, then sure, that's fine. BUT if it isn't, I don't know, it's just so crass to me.

I also think it's important that people try to stay as emotionally level about all this as possible. It's not healthy to get too emotionally invested in a conspiracy theory. Especially one of this nature.

I will say right now, and I'm not being funny, even though it's probably funny... I really would love it if MJ was alive for my own personal reasons... mainly because seriously dudes, I don't need MJ's spirit hovering around knowing I think dirty thoughts about him. Razz Hey we girls all have to have our secrets.

Anyway, I'm not saying what other people should think, and I still don't know for sure how I feel about the situation. I THINK I'm about 75% he's dead, and maybe 25% he's alive. But I am concerned with the idea that IF he is dead, he might genuinely be bothered by the conspiracy theories, mainly for how they may hurt his family. And it's something to think about.

In our efforts to make sense of all this and try to figure out what is going on, and in the excitement of putting together a puzzle (which clearly is a coping mechanism for those engaged in it), we should seek to tread as lightly as possible and cause as little harm as possible to those who knew MJ in life and were close to him.

Thoughts?
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

IF MJ is dead, how would he feel about hoax theories? Empty Re: IF MJ is dead, how would he feel about hoax theories?

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:41 am

I dont think Michael would feel bad about it.

He have always known that we love him very much. Michael ones said: "I could not be me, without you, You are My armey of love"

He ment the fans.

he know we would have a hard time letting him go, if he really did die.

Back to top Go down

IF MJ is dead, how would he feel about hoax theories? Empty Re: IF MJ is dead, how would he feel about hoax theories?

Post by mjfan Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:54 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:I dont think Michael would feel bad about it.

He have always known that we love him very much. Michael ones said: "I could not be me, without you, You are My armey of love"

He ment the fans.

Yes, but don't you think he'd be bothered that these conspiracy theories could hurt his family? Who, if he is dead, are grieving? Don't you think the family might misconstrue the purpose in the theories?

And don't you think he would be upset by people holding onto hope for something that can never be and putting themselves through the emotional wringer when it would be emotionally healthier for them to grieve and move on?

I'm not saying MJ would be "mad" and wagging his fingers at the fans from wherever he would be. And I'm also not saying he wouldn't understand. But I would think if he were dead he would be bothered both for his family's sake AND for the fans' sake. For the sake of the fans' emotional well-being.

Also family first, fans second. MJ I don't think put his fans ahead of his family. And is unlikely to start now. Even in death. IMO.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:18 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:I dont think Michael would feel bad about it.

He ment the fans.

DITTO .... Smile
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:20 am

IMO if someone is dead, he is dead. Can't think anymore. We are born and being human to be able to thing. If we're dead, we're gone.
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:25 am

[i]This is why Janet or Rebbie needs to step out in front of the camera instead of Jermaine and Joe and give us the truth already. No, they don't have too, I understand that, but MJ wasn't just some Joe Schmoe off the street. They know what an impact MJ had on people world wide. They know many fans are unsettled about this whole thing and would like some answers.

Now if we ever do find out that MJ did indeed actually died on June 25th, I will be the first in line to write a letter to the family asking them for forgiveness for my disrespect to Michael. I mean no harm when it comes to the family.

Like everyone else...we just want answers so we can all mourn properly and get back to our normal lives.
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:47 am

So I will be the second on line to write them a letter...
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:20 pm

mjfan wrote:

Yes, but don't you think he'd be bothered that these conspiracy theories could hurt his family? Who, if he is dead, are grieving? Don't you think the family might misconstrue the purpose in the theories?

And don't you think he would be upset by people holding onto hope for something that can never be and putting themselves through the emotional wringer when it would be emotionally healthier for them to grieve and move on?

I'm not saying MJ would be "mad" and wagging his fingers at the fans from wherever he would be. And I'm also not saying he wouldn't understand. But I would think if he were dead he would be bothered both for his family's sake AND for the fans' sake. For the sake of the fans' emotional well-being.

Also family first, fans second. MJ I don't think put his fans ahead of his family. And is unlikely to start now. Even in death. IMO.

he would definitely not want that someone accuses his family as liars when there is no proof that they indeed lie.

SoI think all the investigation has to show more respect cause official news are that he passed away. If we search for a proof that this news was false we have to do it a respectful way but keep in mind that everything that was told could indeed true and that we just can not see it as a whole because some parts of the puzzle are still unleaked
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Souza81 wrote:IMO if someone is dead, he is dead. Can't think anymore. We are born and being human to be able to thing. If we're dead, we're gone.

LOL that's fine for you, but I don't believe anyone really dies. Just their physical body gives out. So this is an issue for "me" to consider.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:31 pm

Silence wrote:
mjfan wrote:

he would definitely not want that someone accuses his family as liars when there is no proof that they indeed lie.

SoI think all the investigation has to show more respect cause official news are that he passed away. If we search for a proof that this news was false we have to do it a respectful way but keep in mind that everything that was told could indeed true and that we just can not see it as a whole because some parts of the puzzle are still unleaked

I agree, Silence.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianafan Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:51 pm

He would probably be cross - especially if he could see all the people coming out of the woodwork to cash in on him even in death.

And the behaviour of his family, and his (non) funeral.
dianafan
dianafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:12 pm

don't get me wrong, i strongly believe in psychics and he had me up untill the drug overdose part. i think i read somewhere that right after the pepsi fire accident he got hooked on painkillers. he went to rehab for that and got clean. Michael went to great lengths to protect his children. the last will was made right after Blanket was born, imo to make sure he was included. why would he start using drugs again if he knew how addictive and harmful they could be. i would have believed this if he hadn't put that in there.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:18 pm

endlessfire wrote:don't get me wrong, i strongly believe in psychics and he had me up untill the drug overdose part. i think i read somewhere that right after the pepsi fire accident he got hooked on painkillers. he went to rehab for that and got clean. Michael went to great lengths to protect his children. the last will was made right after Blanket was born, imo to make sure he was included. why would he start using drugs again if he knew how addictive and harmful they could be. i would have believed this if he hadn't put that in there.

Oh I don't really buy that MJ had a drug problem at the end. Maybe he did... BUT I won't believe it without some significant evidence. Again, i"m not saying this psychic is 'right' and I also think even if a psychic can channel they might not get everything right. It's going to be an imperfect translation. I'm just saying... WHAT IF MJ is dead, how would he feel about this hoax stuff? I think personally that he wouldn't like a lot of what has gone on. Both in terms of disrespect to his family (and I'm not even totally innocent there), and as far as his fans just latching onto something that won't happen, and being so emotionally invested in it.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:23 pm

mjfan wrote:
Souza81 wrote:IMO if someone is dead, he is dead. Can't think anymore. We are born and being human to be able to thing. If we're dead, we're gone.

LOL that's fine for you, but I don't believe anyone really dies. Just their physical body gives out. So this is an issue for "me" to consider.

Sorry, I'm more a sceince person than a bible person. Would be great if we do 'live' on without body though, but seeing is believing for me, so by the time I know (or don't) I'm afraid I can't tell someone. A

Always a good discussion though...
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:23 pm

did he like any of his family besides his mother and janet?
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Souza81 wrote:
mjfan wrote:

Sorry, I'm more a sceince person than a bible person. Would be great if we do 'live' on without body though, but seeing is believing for me, so by the time I know (or don't) I'm afraid I can't tell someone. A

Always a good discussion though...

LOL I don't believe in the bible. Really Christianity and Atheism aren't the only two options, LOL.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:50 pm

How would mj feel if he's dead...odd??
I think that MJ is dead for the most part but there is this little part of me that realises that something isnt right somewhere along the line.
When I firsst learned about his death I accepted it completely, I "let go" of Michael and I hoped (still do) that he rest in peace. Now I just want to find out what happened.

There are vultures around the MJ estate. I wonder how he "feels" about that. Like people suing after 19 yeas.WTH??? And the drama around his children...Lets minus the death hoax...alot of things will still preventing the King of pop from truly resting in Peace.

I do believe that the dead know's nothing though.
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:11 pm

emo_pinkt wrote:How would mj feel if he's dead...odd??
I think that MJ is dead for the most part but there is this little part of me that realises that something isnt right somewhere along the line.
When I firsst learned about his death I accepted it completely, I "let go" of Michael and I hoped (still do) that he rest in peace. Now I just want to find out what happened.

There are vultures around the MJ estate. I wonder how he "feels" about that. Like people suing after 19 yeas.WTH??? And the drama around his children...Lets minus the death hoax...alot of things will still preventing the King of pop from truly resting in Peace.

I do believe that the dead know's nothing though.

Good point about how MJ feels about the vultures. I think the fact that some people believe the dead know nothing and this is it and you don't survive this physical life, is very very sad. and I don't mean that in a condescending way, I just think it's very sad. I respect other people's right to believe how they believe, but it's just really sad to me. I guess that's why if MJ is dead, though I was sad, and I did cry, I believe he's in a better happier place, where he's fully conscious and aware. That he's "ascended" in a way. I can't really imagine how fans who don't have such a belief could deal with someone like that passing.

In fact, I've always had a belief in a spiritual reality and an afterlife. I guess I just didn't know how strong that belief was until MJ died. Because I truly do feel like his energy is all around us. Now if he's alive, boy will I feel silly. jocolor

But just saying.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:16 pm

I dont know what to say.

I dont wanna hurt his family.

All I know is that, im not ready to Let Michael go yet. Im not sure if i will ever be ready for that Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:22 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:I dont know what to say.

I dont wanna hurt his family.

All I know is that, im not ready to Let Michael go yet. Im not sure if i will ever be ready for that Sad

I totally understand. My only point was that we should tread softly where the family is concerned in the event MJ really is dead. And also that people need to TRY not to get TOO emotionally invested in the MJ is alive theory. Because... that could be a really crushing blow if it turns out not to be true. Plus people will feel stupid on top of their grief for not believing he was dead. (But I don't think people should feel stupid... denial and bargaining are normal stages of grief.)
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:39 pm

Thanks. I know what you mean, but i have to keep him alive.

I will have a complete breakdown, if i find out that I was wrong.. I know that.

But right now, I have to do this for myself. Mabye im beeing selfish, but this is the only way, I can stop myself from falling completely apart

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:31 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Thanks. I know what you mean, but i have to keep him alive.

But right now, I have to do this for myself. Mabye im beeing selfish, but this is the only way, I can stop myself from falling completely apart

Hon, I mean no disrespect to you (you know that), but have you thought about seeking out some type of counseling? I am worried about you even though I have no idea who you are only on these MJ forums. But I am still concerned. Shocked
I know you do not want to even think of MJ being dead, but it may very well be so. I know, it's hard to hear, but it may be true. Michael was flesh and blood like you and me. None of us are promised tomorrow. You have to find it within yourself to be able to mourn and let him go, if it does come to that. You have to hon, no matter how hard it hurts. You have a friend in me if you ever need to talk. I love you
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:23 pm

I understand.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:36 pm

DawneVee wrote:

Hon, I mean no disrespect to you (you know that), but have you thought about seeking out some type of counseling? I am worried about you even though I have no idea who you are only on these MJ forums. But I am still concerned. Shocked
I know you do not want to even think of MJ being dead, but it may very well be so. I know, it's hard to hear, but it may be true. Michael was flesh and blood like you and me. None of us are promised tomorrow. You have to find it within yourself to be able to mourn and let him go, if it does come to that. You have to hon, no matter how hard it hurts. You have a friend in me if you ever need to talk. I love you

Thanks so much. You are very sweet, and i didnt take it as a disrespect, at all.

I would like to have someone to talk to. Michael is very special to me, you have no idea.

Thanks, this ment alot.

Back to top Go down

Post by STARFISH1 Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:12 am

In fact, I've always had a belief in a spiritual reality and an afterlife. I guess I just didn't know how strong that belief was until MJ died. Because I truly do feel like his energy is all around us. Now if he's alive, boy will I feel silly. jocolor

But just saying.[/quote]

lol!

I feel almost similar as you Exclamation
STARFISH1
STARFISH1

Aantal berichten : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:36 am

no way that I want to offend you, too

BUT

what would be the difference for your OWN reality life ? did you know MJ personally or only through the media ? If you did not have contact with him as a real person you will not lose anything. Because you never really had anything.

Of course, you have his messages, his music, his videos and so much inspiration maybe, but that is not going to disappear anyway.

And PLEASE remember: MJ is / was a human being and what would you have done in some 20 or 30 years when another death news would arrive ?

sadly all our idols will have to die just like us one day though it is very hard to accept

*edit

though I see the chances for a hoax by only let's say 15 % or so I wonder why I still investigate and visit these forums.

So I can fully understand what you meant with "cannot letting go".. there is something that just keeps you from just letting it be
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Fountain In Paradise Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:35 am

[/quote]

But just saying.[/quote]

I hope I quoted the above properly. mjfan, I just wanted to say I really like the way you think, not only in this thread, but in others as well. What you wrote above, I can really relate to. I don't want to turn this thread into a religious discussion, but I've been going through what I would describe as a spiritual crisis for the last several months. And MJ's "death" seems to have sparked something within myself, and I'm suddenly seeing things quite differently than I did before. I really can understand what you mean about feeling his energy all around us. That's not saying I necessarily believe in his "death". I honestly don't know what to believe, one way or the other. But I just wanted to say it's nice to read your posts, because I think you see things similarly to the way I see them.
Fountain In Paradise
Fountain In Paradise
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 45

http://www.twitter.com/yvonnemarie78

Back to top Go down

Post by einsof Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:21 am

The way things are happening shows that Michael is alive somewhere. The pieces do not fit. Everything happened very fast. Everything is strange: a picture of the ambulance, results of autopsies and toxicological examinations, the memorial with the casket closed, the family, the attitude of the police and especially to Dr. Murray and many other things. All wrong and confused from the day on June 25. On 25 I was shocked and cried when I knew not. When I saw the picture of the ambulance I thought: "There is something wrong." If Michael did it and it seems that yes, he did not to hurt anyone, he did survive by trying to have peace and live a normal and happy as he always wanted and tried to life. Michael has always been ridiculed by the press and always lived under pressure from all sides with all around you and making charges when calling him. And comes a moment that the person simply does not support more. E Michael can handle this for many years. And so I know that Michael was never really happy.
einsof
einsof

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:42 pm

STARFISH1 wrote:In fact, I've always had a belief in a spiritual reality and an afterlife. I guess I just didn't know how strong that belief was until MJ died. Because I truly do feel like his energy is all around us. Now if he's alive, boy will I feel silly. jocolor

But just saying.

lol!

I feel almost similar as you Exclamation[/quote]

hehe glad I'm not alone there. Very Happy
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:52 pm

Fountain In Paradise wrote:

I hope I quoted the above properly. mjfan, I just wanted to say I really like the way you think, not only in this thread, but in others as well. What you wrote above, I can really relate to. I don't want to turn this thread into a religious discussion, but I've been going through what I would describe as a spiritual crisis for the last several months. And MJ's "death" seems to have sparked something within myself, and I'm suddenly seeing things quite differently than I did before. I really can understand what you mean about feeling his energy all around us. That's not saying I necessarily believe in his "death". I honestly don't know what to believe, one way or the other. But I just wanted to say it's nice to read your posts, because I think you see things similarly to the way I see them.

Fountain, yes I know what you mean. I was raised VERY strictly religious and as a result in my early twenties I "de-converted" because it was just too emotionally unhealthy for me. (yet another way I identify with MJ, he deconverted from being a JW which must have been as hard or moreso than what I deconverted from. When he talks in the home movies about crying in the bathroom when he and Liz Taylor had Christmas cause he felt like he was doing something wrong... I totally relate. Emotions surrounding beliefs we've intellectually shed can still stick with you for awhile and it's very hard.)

I kind of drifted along in this haze for years, sampling a few different religions and none of them really fitting me. Then I started just taking bits and pieces that made sense to create my own unique spirituality. I have beliefs, but no real "label." I figured at some point that I really needed something more "personal" the idea of some person/being/symbol/whatever that inspired me to be a better person. And no offense to anyone else's religions but because of the way "I" was raised, "Jesus" didn't work for me. There was too much baggage there. And none of the other ones like Buddha or Gandhi etc. were really doing it for me either. MJ was this person that just opened up that part of me that needed to look outside of just myself and was exactly what I needed to be exposed to to grow into a better person spiritually. (and that's a long term growth process, I am by no means saying I'm "there.") I can't really explain it.

Some people will find that offensive, and I certainly don't want to offend, but there was really an empty place spiritually for a long time. And now I feel like I have that filled with something of substance, and it's not something that brings back emotionally painful memories. People need to be aware that whatever they believe to be the truth, the method of the delivery of that message can scar some people forever. And it really does matter HOW you approach people with things.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:37 pm

MJ_fan....

We not only have the same (partial) "name" here, we THINK ALIKE!

sunny
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:48 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:MJ_fan....

We not only have the same (partial) "name" here, we THINK ALIKE!

sunny

Yes, but you get to say you've been an MJ fan for 40 years. My exposure to MJ until he died was so casual I'm not sure I could even call myself a fan until recently. Razz
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:54 pm

......your feelings in your HEART....... THAT's what matters! I love you
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:56 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:......your feelings in your HEART....... THAT's what matters! I love you

hehe, well I just hate being lumped in (by some. not people here) with the "new fans" who suddenly come out of nowhere but they're really just following a trend. Of course they won't be MJ fans in a year, and I will. I'll outlast them by a long shot, so I'm not overly worried about it. But I am sad I didn't get to really have the "MJ fan experience" before.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:50 pm

(But I don't think people should feel stupid... denial and bargaining are normal stages of grief.)[/quote]

I totally agree..

Saying Goodbye is the hardest part..

25th day of June was the day He pronounced his death.

Whether we like it or not , WE CANT TURN BACK TIME..

Its a clear thought that He is really retiring and by all means He will DO it to make it possible..

When were in denial, we search for keys.. Not until we realize that one day, we are left with nothing but memories...

Sad sorry Guys but its reality...
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:00 am

mjfan wrote:
STARFISH1 wrote:In fact, I've always had a belief in a spiritual reality and an afterlife. I guess I just didn't know how strong that belief was until MJ died. Because I truly do feel like his energy is all around us. Now if he's alive, boy will I feel silly. jocolor

But just saying.

lol!

I feel almost similar as you Exclamation

hehe glad I'm not alone there. Very Happy[/quote]

DITTO X 2 - I am third in line ... Wink .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:57 am

Trust me you don't wanna listen to her! It was shortly after michael's memorial and I don't know what got me to her site but I got there and she was saying his memorial being bueatiful and going on about how there was a open casket and I'm like WTF is she talking about a open casket so I emailed her and told her that she must of been on something at the time cause there was noooooooooooo open casket and I called her a fony! So please don't listen to what she has to say cause she is full OF CRAP!
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

https://www.youtube.com/sexilady72

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:21 am

mjjforever72 wrote:Trust me you don't wanna listen to her! It was shortly after michael's memorial and I don't know what got me to her site but I got there and she was saying his memorial being bueatiful and going on about how there was a open casket and I'm like WTF is she talking about a open casket so I emailed her and told her that she must of been on something at the time cause there was noooooooooooo open casket and I called her a fony! So please don't listen to what she has to say cause she is full OF CRAP!

LOLOLOL Interesting about the open casket. Well if you look at what I'm saying I'm not saying THIS particular psychic or ANY psychic is "real" or telling the "truth" or getting "real messages from michael."

I posed it as a hypothetical. WHAT IF Michael is dead and IS distressed/disturbed/bothered by a certain subset of his fans promoting the hoax theories? It has nothing specifically to do with THIS psychic. Or believing HER. I posted the link because that's an example of a "hypothetical message/attitude" that a "theoretically dead" Michael might have about this whole thing.

And I do think if MJ is dead that it IS a possibility that he could have feelings very similar to that, but if he does, I'm not saying that psychic is "real" or "accurate" or anyone should "believe her" only that she "got lucky."

It's only the idea/concept/possibility I wanted people to look at... NOT the messenger of the idea/concept/possibility.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:04 am

@ MyBelovedMJ - Even though I was only 3 when Elvis died I have always been a HUGE fan and refused to believe he died when they said he did. I have NEVER let him go and although I always hoped that I would find out the truth, I have made my peace with not knowing. You may never know the truth about MJ but you do need to find a way to make your peace with that. As silence says - in your 'everyday life' not much has changed because you didn't see or talk to MJ in that way, you still have all the beautiful gifts he left you with - his music, his example, his heart. THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE, NO MATTER WHAT. You don't have to let him go, you just have to make your peace with his leaving - wherever he has gone - KNOW that he is HAPPIER and at PEACE.

Much love to all of you who are hurting, we all know how it feels and we are all here to support one another I love you
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down