Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Video Based on MJHD Hoax Theories

+5
marsheliamorgan
ILuvUMoreMJ
Harleyblonde
lou
CantStopLovingU
9 posters

Go down

New Video Based on MJHD Hoax Theories Empty New Video Based on MJHD Hoax Theories

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:08 am

Sorry if this was posted already, I looked around for it but didnt see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-BZ-d3y3pU&feature=player_embedded#

This Video from YouTube was created using the Investigations of the MJHD Forum as inspiration. It shows some interesting insights and clues, some of which we’ve seen before, but some that we haven’t. It is a great video, one which can re-open our eyes a little regarding the strange events that took place when Michael Jackson died, and can hopefully keep us all on track with our investigations and theories. Thankyou to 9088Nadia for posting this vid on YouTube.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

New Video Based on MJHD Hoax Theories Empty Re: New Video Based on MJHD Hoax Theories

Post by lou Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:14 am

Good video. The part that shows the hoax news stating MJ was dead is what called more my attention. How come a fake news stating that MJ died and 6 months later he "really" dies??? Just a coincidence??
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

New Video Based on MJHD Hoax Theories Empty Re: New Video Based on MJHD Hoax Theories

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:16 am

Very interesting film although I find it hard to believe it was in fact MJ on those two occasions near the ambulance-I dont think he would risk that but what I found intriguing is this film points out that the news we receive concerning Mjs deathis mainly reported through companies owned by his friends. Hmmmm......
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:46 pm

The beginning is interesting. The overlapping music is really annoying though. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:35 pm

WOW great catch,i never caught the statement saying,michael LEFT you all,and i listened twice now so,yep,that is EXACTLY what she is saying,good catch,cant wait for part 2
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:26 pm

wow, i didn't know about the footage of michael and the ambulance...wowowow!!! New Video Based on MJHD Hoax Theories Affraid New Video Based on MJHD Hoax Theories Affraid New Video Based on MJHD Hoax Theories Affraid it's a pretty good vid, it doesn't just repeat what other vids say, i like it very much!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:32 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Very interesting film although I find it hard to believe it was in fact MJ on those two occasions near the ambulance-I dont think he would risk that but what I found intriguing is this film points out that the news we receive concerning Mjs deathis mainly reported through companies owned by his friends. Hmmmm......
yeah, but at the same time the person was recording the footage from hiding, sth MJ might not have expected...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:05 pm

Great video. I like the fact that it isn't repetitive. Great finds. I am sure MJ never thought of the possibly that he could be video taped at the hospital entrance. Otherwise he would have been more careful and ensured he was covered completely by his entourage. Aside from the fact that he wasn't D.O.A. upon arrival as reported. Which makes me wonder what body did the doctors try to resuscitate for an hour? The death hoax coming out 6 months earlier was just a prelude to the real thing. MJ probably wanted to know how the general public would respond. Yeah! he's alive and I have believed that since June 25th. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:13 pm

I don't think that figure with the ambulance footage looks anything like Michael. Its not his common stance and it looks more female to me. I honestly don't see the resemblance and I doubt MJ would be out in the open if he was about to hoax his death lol.
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKiddNerd Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:18 pm

This was a great video New Video Based on MJHD Hoax Theories Icon_biggrin
It's good to see all the theories together.
It showed some stuff I've missed or didn't really
notice.
TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down