Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Think that These two images are partially one and the same!~(Beware Contains Ambulance Photo)

+3
CantStopLovingU
Red Velvet
DreamChild
7 posters

Go down

I Think that These two images are partially one and the same!~(Beware Contains Ambulance Photo) Empty I Think that These two images are partially one and the same!~(Beware Contains Ambulance Photo)

Post by DreamChild Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:39 pm

~I didnt want to Post the Picture here giving people no choice but to automatically see it~So I posted the link to it instead~

~I'm sorry that I could not find any bigger pictures of the Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber~

But If You know any Tricks on how to enlarge it~Look at his skin complection and everything~

~Compare~

~Or is it only me?~ confused confused confused

I Think that These two images are partially one and the same!~(Beware Contains Ambulance Photo) Michaelinthehyperbaricoxygenchamber

~And the next one is also a Hperbaric Oxygen Chamber photo~

https://i.servimg.com/u/f87/14/27/62/35/michae12.jpg

~Beware Again!~~The next is a photo of the Ambulance photo~

~I am not intending any harm to anyone by showing this Photo~

No No

https://i.servimg.com/u/f87/14/27/62/35/michae12.jpg
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

I Think that These two images are partially one and the same!~(Beware Contains Ambulance Photo) Empty Re: I Think that These two images are partially one and the same!~(Beware Contains Ambulance Photo)

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:41 pm

Before I opened this thread I predicted this would be the picture posted because I have been thinking the same thing.

I agree with you 100000000000%!! It looks like those pics of Michael are one in the same!

I've been trying to figure out how they would have done it.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

I Think that These two images are partially one and the same!~(Beware Contains Ambulance Photo) Empty Re: I Think that These two images are partially one and the same!~(Beware Contains Ambulance Photo)

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:49 pm

I posted this on the MJHD forum and here too awhile back. I definately think they used the chamber pictures for the ambulance photo. The hair is the same and everything
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:06 pm

I always thought chamber photo as well. Mj is soo smart!!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:04 pm

I was so thinking they used the Chamber Photo for the ambulance photo .... easy to photoshop and add on to other .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:24 pm

It looks like on the ambulance photo he is naked up top and his skin is showing the vitiligo though so ... I dunno...
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:31 pm

no.. i dont think so.
i think maybe this pic is from 2003 when he was hospitalizaded, they look very similar.

like this for ex. Radio music Awards (2003)

I Think that These two images are partially one and the same!~(Beware Contains Ambulance Photo) 20033
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:37 pm

MJalive wrote:no.. i dont think so.
i think maybe this pic is from 2003 when he was hospitalizaded, they look very similar.

like this for ex. Radio music Awards (2003)

I Think that These two images are partially one and the same!~(Beware Contains Ambulance Photo) 20033

There is the red car afflected. The red car was in the video Sad

BTW look at Michaels eyelashed at the left picture. I LOVE it when men have long eyelashes.. OMG

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:40 pm

I don't believe that the two pictures are the same but that's just my opinion. I do believe that the ambulance picture is a fake though and was taken at an earlier stage.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down