Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jonathan Theory - New Information

+2
Human_nature
CantStopLovingU
6 posters

Go down

The Jonathan Theory - New Information Empty The Jonathan Theory - New Information

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:25 am

The whole suggestion of Jonathan coming on the scene in the 90's right in front of our faces all along until we the public could not tell the difference between the two has been driving me crazy. LOL ... I am still researching this possibility but I came across something that someone at MJHD suggested that I found interesting.

Remember when the PeterPanPYT myspace was found?

There were several very odd things about it. IE: The DOm from the UK messages (since deleted)

The fact that PPPYT seemed to have an awful lot of personal pictures of Michael and the family not posted anywhere else on the web.

So if the INFORMANT who told us that Jonathan has been in front of our eyes the whole time is right - then think about this?

Who had only pictures of "Michael" on his Myspace (no other pictures - Since PPPYT claimed his was not Michael, it was kind of odd that he did not have even one picture of himself in his albums, every single picture was of "Michael" or the Jackson family.

Where did so many people wind up going to chat in the days after his "death"? PPPYT

Where did the Informant meet the MJHD member? PPPYT

What if the owner of the PPPYT myspace page is Jonathan? If it is his page then he is telling the truth - he is not Michael. He is Jonathan.

If this is true that he probably DID have pictures of "HIMSELF" in his album but because he looks like Michael we just assumed that all of the pictures on there were of Michael when in reality it could be that some where of Jonathan and some were of Michael.

I am going to focus my picture analysis on the ones posted to PPPYT for while to see what I come up with.

The person who brought this up on MJHD said that she talked to the Informant once herself but didnt realize it at the time. She said that he was questioning her about Peter P PYT and his myspace page, the pictures and alot more - but she didnt put two and two together at the time.

So the INFORMANT- explained that an impersonator and double are not the same thing, that Jonathan did little to protect his identity - and that he has been in front of our eyes the whole time. He also said trying to track down information on Jonathan would be fruitless and we should concentrate on inconsistencies in Michael's life.

IF this is true, IF - then we know Jonathan as Michael and vice versa. We cant tell them apart anymore - which means that any picture that was taken of Jonathan is assumed to be Michael. Everything that Jonathan did in public, was reported as something Michael did.

BUT this is a good point the MJHD poster made - That a MJ's double Jonathan could still have their own life somewhere along the way and thats what could be known as the LIFE INCONSISTENCIES in Michaels life aka Jonathans life.

I really this we should continue to explore this possibility.

If Jonathan is real - and if Jonathan passed away, anyone who looked at him would think it was MJ.

If Jonathan is real - and didnt pass away who did?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

The Jonathan Theory - New Information Empty Re: The Jonathan Theory - New Information

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:29 am

WATCH THIS --->>>>>

In this RC episode it says that MJ was replaced by a double after the PEPSI incident.

SOMEtimes just SOMEtimes, the truth is put out there is very funny and strange ways, BUT I think that this is really quite odd ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2FTLRRfh0M
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

The Jonathan Theory - New Information Empty Re: The Jonathan Theory - New Information

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:37 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:41 am

That episode of Robot Chicken was made years ago. The point of posting it is this.

Was it ever said that there might be 2 Michael Jackson? notice that he says he was replaced with a FAKE.

Not an impersonator, but a double.

Why would RC make an episode about the EXACT thing / theory we are discussing now?

You have to wonder sometimes - Like I said sometimes the truth is put out there right in front of our faces, but because it is done in an unconventional way - we reject it ..

Just something to think about
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:45 am

Human_nature wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:WATCH THIS --->>>>>

In this RC episode it says that MJ was replaced by a double after the PEPSI incident.

SOMEtimes just SOMEtimes, the truth is put out there is very funny and strange ways, BUT I think that this is really quite odd ...

Very sick video and disrespectful The Jonathan Theory - New Information 3

Please don't take seriously - That is Robot Chicken - only animated television show on [adultswim] .... but I think they maybe on to something - a double thing , not "alien - replaced" ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:53 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:WATCH THIS --->>>>>

Very sick video and disrespectful The Jonathan Theory - New Information 3

Please don't take seriously - That is Robot Chicken - only animated television show on [adultswim] .... but I think they maybe on to something - a double thing , not "alien - replaced" ....

Im sorry - I see what you were saying - To the poster who got upset at the RC clip - yes not to be taken too seriously -

What I was trying to say is that it is odd that they even had an episode portraying the theory we have been presented with - and they created this episode years ago (YES lets Forget about the Alien piece of it - Im referring specifically to a double but the alien could be a metaphor for something else).

I do not recall any one claiming in the past that a double was ever used in place of Michael - so I started to wonder why did they even come up with this concept?

If you are a fan of Southpark, they very often take current events, and insert the truth about that event in a very non conventional way. I was thinking that maybe this was a similar thing.

I am exploring all possibilities associated with the Jonathan theory.

ETA - I missunderstood Sad
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:06 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:26 am

Right on the money here guys..This so called informer just may be right

Keep the faith

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:30 am

IDK - I watch Michael sing and dance in his videos, and it is the same moves, same dance, since he was with the Jacksons. I cant say that I will ever believe that "Jonathan" ever performed instead of Michael - nor could he EVER sing instead of Michael - my mind tells me that there is just no way.

Maybe Annie's theory of Jack London coming on the scene over the last few years is really the most plausible.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:32 am

Pinkshots wrote:Right on the money here guys..This so called informer just may be right

Keep the faith

Hi Pink - What makes you say right on the money? Just curious.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:53 am

Ill let you know once ive finished writing my theory.

And dont laugh LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:35 am

Pinkshots wrote:Ill let you know once ive finished writing my theory.

And dont laugh LOL

I never laugh at any theory! I think that people are so used to "accepting" what has been given to them as their reality (IE: Truman Show) that they have lost the ability to think outside the box.

Not saying that is the case on this board, but people / public in general. I think it is very easy to manipulate the public.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justafan Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:50 pm

I don't bedlieve Peter Pan PYT is Jonathan. Someone just found this site by accident and I am sure that there are at least a hundret more myspace sites with the same content. the difference is that we haven't seen them yet.

But "in front of our eyes" could mean that Jonathan is one of the famous impersonators OR someone from the family / MJs friends in disguise.

The way MJ changed through his operations had become that huge that ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING could look the same with operations, contact lenses etc. or with good masquerade. OK, you have to have the statue for that but this leaves still possible 50 million people in the world to become a double
justafan
justafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:07 am

where is that thread where we are talking about jonathan picture????

there are many about this here im lost Mad
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:48 am

Me too, could someone please post the original "Jonathan" conversation thread? It would be great for continuity. Thanks.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down