Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take a look at this VERY interesting post on MJHD concerning the burial.

+14
MJJ Love
hasil
Human_nature
nlb
mommy
PepaBCN
Truth_or_Dare
mjssoulmate
Grace
MiaPaparazzi
DreamsComeTrue
ishealive
mesquzee
Rach
18 posters

Go down

Take a look at this VERY interesting post on MJHD concerning the burial. Empty Take a look at this VERY interesting post on MJHD concerning the burial.

Post by Rach Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:39 pm

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/funeral-staged-in-another-place

I found this to be very interesting! Full credit to MJHD.

Let me know what you think Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Take a look at this VERY interesting post on MJHD concerning the burial. Empty Re: Take a look at this VERY interesting post on MJHD concerning the burial.

Post by mesquzee Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:47 pm

You know what was also odd.. is that i am either crazy or they said on the news when we were watching it, that Michaels dad went there by his self.. then in photos later they dad and mom got out of car togather.. There were alot of little things like that, that did not add up.. Like Michaels daughters hair lenght.. ect..
mesquzee
mesquzee

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Take a look at this VERY interesting post on MJHD concerning the burial. Empty Re: Take a look at this VERY interesting post on MJHD concerning the burial.

Post by ishealive Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:09 pm

Very interesting, these videos and pics don't really add up they're not like for like.
It looks staged, I wish I could give more interesting comments on this but i'm a little lost for words.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:17 pm

Sorry, it's the same place, same trees, same pathways!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlnGWwU7_8 Compare this vid at 3:27
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awl2PcZeUc0&nbsp and this at 5:46

Anyway, I think this funeral was staged!

I find interestyng that KennyO was talking to Elizabeth Taylor and LMP: I don't know, but I find that odd. 3:02 from the first vid! Looks like KennyO was smiling!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:20 pm

It appears to me they are on the OTHER side of the mausoleum (sp?)... by looking at pathways and the building in position to the attendees... look closely and you will see that in one, they should be on the OTHER side of the building, if that makes sense? Anyone else seeing this?
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:23 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:24 pm

that link won't open for me.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Grace wrote:Oh the pathways are there - look at googlemaps, satellite card. It's just that people sometimes have difficulties looking from different angles and knowing that any camera objective will falsify distances, angles and perspectives. It's our brain that recalculates - a camera doesn't yet have a brain - thank God I'd say LOL

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=de&q=forrest+lawn+glendale&vps=1&jsv=174d&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=37.410045,67.763672&ie=UTF8&ei=eFilSoyQD4XFsgbb9o2yBQ&cd=1&usq=forrest+lawn&geocode=FdyyCAIdhJ7z-A&cid=18118178581558864681&li=lmd

BUT: could anybody please explain the need and purpose of this black and white bedlike helium balloon thingie of the size of a car hanging out there in the air just above the burial ceremony?

Is this an observe, fly and away thingie or a light or what?
I believe it has some gas in it and would be remote controled since it is not hooked neither on the trees nor on the buildings. There could be two peeps be fitting into it, filming from above (or Mike laughing his feet off). It's in this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awl2PcZeUc0

Take a look at this VERY interesting post on MJHD concerning the burial. Ballon10

it looks like a light of some sort but I dont see what it could be attached to?
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:25 pm

What is that? It looks like it has been photoshopped in on that picture. Question
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:27 pm

That thingy is a production light. So the whole world could see what was going on.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:33 pm

in the "staged video" it looks like they are on hill but on the ncc one you can clearly see that the ground on their left side is flat.At 4:222 you can see 3 men standing on the grass.
Also in the cnn video there is a bus in front of the setting and in the "staged" on it's not there...Ok, maybe it left in the meantime...but still...
And the lights that are set in the grass on their left side are in dif. positions in each video.
And there are more trees in the "staged" video.
This is what i saw!
Rolling Eyes Getting weirder by the day...
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:40 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:42 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:That thingy is a production light. So the whole world could see what was going on.

Lol who has a production light at their burial...
This was so staged... this has me leaning even more towards the movie theory!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:42 pm

mesquzee wrote:You know what was also odd.. is that i am either crazy or they said on the news when we were watching it, that Michaels dad went there by his self.. then in photos later they dad and mom got out of car togather.. There were alot of little things like that, that did not add up.. Like Michaels daughters hair lenght.. ect..

What about Paris hair lenght? Shorter or the same? scratch
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:52 pm

PepaBCN wrote:
mesquzee wrote:You know what was also odd.. is that i am either crazy or they said on the news when we were watching it, that Michaels dad went there by his self.. then in photos later they dad and mom got out of car togather.. There were alot of little things like that, that did not add up.. Like Michaels daughters hair lenght.. ect..

What about Paris hair lenght? Shorter or the same? scratch

just as long as it was on 7/7... but was reported to be cut to just past her shoulders...
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:54 pm

I think she has the same lenght as at the memorial.

Wasn't there a post with the kids playing around at Forest Lawn?
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Paris's hair IMO is the same length, it doesn't look like she got it cut.
When I watched the coverage of the burial on CNN, it felt more weddingish than funeralish. I still appears that way to me. I feel that it was staged.

In the ariel video you can clearly see the RV is parked in front of where the event is going to take place. In the ground coverage you don't see it there at all. Was it moved? Why park it there and then move it?

This like everything else since June 25 is odd and doesn't add up.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:05 pm

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:21 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:26 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:30 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:45 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:56 pm

Human_nature wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:Sorry, it's the same place, same trees, same pathways!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlnGWwU7_8 Compare this vid at 3:27
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awl2PcZeUc0 and this at 5:46

Anyway, I think this funeral was staged!

I find interestyng that KennyO was talking to Elizabeth Taylor and LMP: I don't know, but I find that odd. 3:02 from the first vid! Looks like KennyO was smiling!

I can't tell better. I was about to write the same thing, but I read your post, so Very Happy

Are you my twin sister and I didn't know?! Razz I'm honored that somehow I think and observe things like you! You're very smart girl!!!

And about the trees and pathways, I think There is no way to have the same building and different trees and so on!
Sorry, but WTF?¿!? affraid There is just one building and the trees and pathways are just filmed from different angles!
They can change the chairs position, the flowers, but no way the trees and pathways!
Sorry, don't want to offend anyone!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Human_nature wrote:@ Grace

Look here , this is a screen shot of Forest lawn on Google Earth, from the ground, you can see hills and trees there. No buildings from that view.

and the second screen shot is from an aerial view.

Take a look at this VERY interesting post on MJHD concerning the burial. 20090907163828
Take a look at this VERY interesting post on MJHD concerning the burial. 20090907163957

Well, the buildings are just down, the right hand corner! Where is Google written!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hasil Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:30 pm

when i was there i noticed there were alot of treeeees...it may not look like it from the arial view but these tress are HUGE AND the great mauso is waaaaay UP ON A HILL...
just ot make it really clear..definitaly on a hill and yes many many big trees.
Smile
hasil
hasil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:47 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:08 pm

Oh Wow
A GREAT FIND.....
I love that people have such GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL SKILLS!
I love this site!!!!!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:41 pm

post #7 from MJHD is interesting...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:44 pm

I was out of town when the 'burial' took place and am only now catching up on the links and such. From what I can tell, it does look like the same place in all the videos, simply different angles. However, I am stunned by all the waiving (yoohoo!) and air kisses and, I don't know, outright gleeful expressions some of these people have. It's blowing my mind. IMO (keep in mind I haven't viewed all of the footage so I could be missing something), and excluding Katherine, Tatianna is the only one that looks appropriately mournful and somber in this situation. **shaking head** All of these people couldn't possibly be in on the hoax, right?! scratch

Oh, I noticed that big kite thing in the air too. Weird.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:53 pm

Take a look at this VERY interesting post on MJHD concerning the burial. 71001999

Take a look at this VERY interesting post on MJHD concerning the burial. 14394971

Take a look at this VERY interesting post on MJHD concerning the burial. 24607946

indeed...they want to kill us Shocked
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Take a look at this VERY interesting post on MJHD concerning the burial. 90073866

is it forest lawn bulding also??
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:16 pm

I think that is apart of Forest Lawn as well.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:29 pm

i think ... they used the two bulding ... cause we can see lights on one of the videos (and in another video are trees) o_o

or is just de angles and im needing vacation 8D
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down