Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I saw something really interesting on MJHD today

+7
bibi
CantStopLovingU
InnerDemon
Rach
dunno_it
EarthAngel90
Speechless
11 posters

Go down

I saw something really interesting on MJHD today Empty I saw something really interesting on MJHD today

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:21 pm

sorry if this has been posted already but I wanted to discuss it just in case it hasn't been already. JCC's last clue was "the last goodbye" and everyone took that as an anagram for "goodbye stealth" but someone on MJHD said in Murray's friend's list there is a man named Jack Hammond which is also the name of a main character in a book called "the last goodbye" and in the novel Jack Hammond is a lawyer whose friend dies of an apparent overdose which was given by IV.

I'm telling you guys, we are SERIOUSLY in the middle of some twisted MOVIE and we are all just characters adding to this story and solving the mystery. And I think we all know who the director is.

I need to find JCC...

Back to top Go down

I saw something really interesting on MJHD today Empty Re: I saw something really interesting on MJHD today

Post by Speechless Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:51 pm

Yes, I read it too. It´s very interesting because it brings a connection between

JCC´clues and Dr. Murrey´s online (??) friends/clients list!

A member on MJHD
researched all the names and found that some are fictitious, one is the name of an actress...

I also think this is a dynamic story, developping according to a plan but

eventually being changed in some details because at least some of the characters only get hints and no script.

Hope you understand what I mean...
Speechless
Speechless
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

I saw something really interesting on MJHD today Empty Re: I saw something really interesting on MJHD today

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:52 pm

WTH???

Michael do you have anything to do with this??

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:53 pm

I hope we got a part in it ....*Wink Wink * - I wish I could find him , too - he been helping us since I can remember on MJHD ... Do anything Else out of this ???... This Could be the Answer we are looking for... try the MJHD Chat room - maybe he will pop up there ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:14 pm

A very interesting clue along with the secret code being decoded as a film title...I like this Laughing Laughing Laughing
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:42 pm

Wow that's crazy freaky!!!

I have to admit I haven't paid much attention to JCC and the clues that he left but he now has my full attention!

This is getting weirder by the second.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by InnerDemon Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:57 pm

I hope he soon gives new clues, I really start to believe he is legit!
InnerDemon
InnerDemon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:57 pm

Rachel wrote:Wow that's crazy freaky!!!

I have to admit I haven't paid much attention to JCC and the clues that he left but he now has my full attention!

This is getting weirder by the second.

I was intrigued by JCC and was posting on the HD forums when JCC was still posting. I always believed he was who he said he was, and of course he was chased away by those idiots. It makes me so mad. There was a girl named Ella too, and some of you may think that she was fake, but for some reason when I read her story via PM I just believed her.

This news is too good to be true! This certainly turned my mood around. Did anyone double check yet to make sure that there was a movie with Jack Hammond and that the plot was death by IV? Just wanted to know before I went looking.

This is very exciting news. It's like as soon as we get some bad news, or what we percieve as bad news, another clue arises. If I am not mistaken, wasn't this client list put up the same day that the Youtube video by Dr. Murray was taken down?

Everyone I need you to know that if I did not have all of you who believed right along with me, I think I would lose my mind! Thanks!!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:06 pm

[quote="CantStopLovingU"]

I was intrigued by JCC and was posting on the HD forums when JCC was still posting. I always believed he was who he said he was, and of course he was chased away by those idiots. It makes me so mad. There was a girl named Ella too, and some of you may think that she was fake, but for some reason when I read her story via PM I just believed her.
[quote]

I joined MJHD after Ella left/stopped posting so I never got to speak to her but I heard from a few people both on here and over there that her posts were interesting and she seemed to know a lot of things. I always come in just too late!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:12 pm

@ Rachel -

Yes she actually was very nice and they TORE HER APART. She didnt claim to KNOW Michael, but she said that her Uncle who worked for the Jacksons or for Michael for many many years (I forgot which) suddenly left the states at the same time MJ "passed" - She explained everything in a rather long e-mail and in my experience with people who "lie" they dont have that type of detail. I always believed her, and like I said they tore apart, called her names, attacked her - She left.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:14 pm

you know what would be really weird?? if by any chance michael really turns out to be dead ( and im not saying thats what i believe, b/c i dont), all of these coincidences and things we keep finding would just blow my mind away... think about how scary that would be.. Neutral
That's exactly what assures me that this was planned...
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:15 pm

That's so incredibly sad. I feel sorry for the poor girl. It's nice to be made to feel that way and all she was doing was sharing information that she didn't have too.

I think it's a good idea to be a little bit skeptical when talking to people on the internet because they could be anyone and say anything but you also have to keep an open mind to everything otherwise we wouldn't believe anything!

I hope the people who tore her apart feel ashamed of themselves. Oh and it's weird how her Grandad "dissapeared" after all of this!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by InnerDemon Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:37 pm

I think Ella was legit, too. And together with JcC it makes even more sense. Ella mentioned that her uncle is/was in Germany and that she received a phone call from a private number from Monaco that she didn't answer and couldn't call back.
JcC mentioned the 'Princess Grace', which could be a reference to Princess Stephanie of Monaco. Her mother was Princess Caroline of Hanover, Germany, and she recorded 'In the closet' with Michael.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Stéphanie_of_Monaco
InnerDemon
InnerDemon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:04 pm

I believed Ella to. But I came in the middle of everything, and all I read were comments trashing her. I swear thats all people do over there now. thats Why I left I started getting yelled at because I wouldnt believe in what they believed. If you remeber a girl on there named Shell12. She was really hard on Ella, me and a lot of others. When she decided that MJ was "dead".and when we wouldnt believe her, her claws came out, and horns grew, then she would start attacking people. Ella was really nice. I wonder if she come here as a guest?
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:07 pm

charmed6 wrote:I believed Ella to. But I came in the middle of everything, and all I read were comments trashing her. I swear thats all people do over there now. thats Why I left I started getting yelled at because I wouldnt believe in what they believed. If you remeber a girl on there named Shell12. She was really hard on Ella, me and a lot of others. When she decided that MJ was "dead".and when we wouldnt believe her, her claws came out, and horns grew, then she would start attacking people. Ella was really nice. I wonder if she come here as a guest?

I remember Shell12. She was a piece of work to say the least! The best thing to do with people like that is to just ignore them but for some people it becomes too much and they feel like they have no alternative but to stop posting which is sad Sad
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:09 pm

charmed6 wrote:I believed Ella to. But I came in the middle of everything, and all I read were comments trashing her. I swear thats all people do over there now. thats Why I left I started getting yelled at because I wouldnt believe in what they believed. If you remeber a girl on there named Shell12. She was really hard on Ella, me and a lot of others. When she decided that MJ was "dead".and when we wouldnt believe her, her claws came out, and horns grew, then she would start attacking people. Ella was really nice. I wonder if she come here as a guest?

I have Ella's email address. Do you want me to invite her over here?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:11 pm

OMG YES @ ANNIEISNOTOKEY!!!!! PLEEEEAAASSSEEEE. WE WON'T DO THAT TO HER =[

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:13 pm

Sure, invite her back to this forum.Tell her were a lot nicer over here then the old one. Tell her we wont attack her. She probably could help us.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:15 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

I have Ella's email address. Do you want me to invite her over here?

YES I think we should invite her with open arms, and tell her that I brought her name up again after we started discussing JCC and that many of us here DID BELIEVE HER and were upset by the way she was treated.

I would LOVE to talk to her again here.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:17 pm

InnerDemon wrote:I think Ella was legit, too. And together with JcC it makes even more sense. Ella mentioned that her uncle is/was in Germany and that she received a phone call from a private number from Monaco that she didn't answer and couldn't call back.
JcC mentioned the 'Princess Grace', which could be a reference to Princess Stephanie of Monaco. Her mother was Princess Caroline of Hanover, Germany, and she recorded 'In the closet' with Michael.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Stéphanie_of_Monaco
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Stéphanie_of_Monaco[/quote[/url]]

Yes that's what it was - I couldnt remember the details exactly, but it did have something to do with her uncle who disappeared, her auntie who told her to forget everything saying HE IS DEAD UNDERSTAND??? and then the mysterious phone call.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:28 pm

Rachel wrote:

I remember Shell12. She was a piece of work to say the least! The best thing to do with people like that is to just ignore them but for some people it becomes too much and they feel like they have no alternative but to stop posting which is sad Sad

Yea it is sad. I don't get how people can be so cruel. I don't want to be like her so, I'm going to take back by statement about her having claws and horns. I don't want to be like her, insulting people. Even if she does deserve it. Evil or Very Mad
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:32 pm

charmed6 wrote:
Yea it is sad. I don't get how people can be so cruel. I don't want to be like her so, I'm going to take back by statement about her having claws and horns. I don't want to be like her, insulting people. Even if she does deserve it. Evil or Very Mad

Don't worry Hon, you could never be like that! You're too sweet flower
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:35 pm

does anyone have the e-mail or pm that she sent?

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Rachel wrote:
charmed6 wrote:

Don't worry Hon, you could never be like that! You're too sweet flower

Aww, thanks, but sometime I can be a little mean, feel free to yell at me,or slap some sense into me if you read some nasty post I write. O.K.?
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:13 am

i used to love MJHD. It really brought hope and comfort to me. I think it's sad to see how the place has taken a turn for the worse (IMO) after the re-opening. Now the board is filled with non-hoax believers (what are they doing on a hoax board? scratch ) or people "who wants to help us understand that he's gone". It's a sad development, because the members there were so good at researching - they found so many things.

It'd be great if we could invite Ella over here Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:57 am

here is a discription of the book The Last Goodbye

Description

Jack's weakness for women has already cost him a career, but he'll risk his life to find the truth, which is buried deep in Michele's mysterious world. From the hot new suspense writer critics predict will have Grisham fans "switching their allegiance in midstream" (Kirkus Reviews) comes a tale of love and murder set on the slick society streets of Atlanta. Sleeping with a client's gorgeous girlfriend may have been the gutsiest move in Jack Hammond's formerly booming law career, but it wasn't the smartest. Booted from his elite law firm, Jack now scrapes by as a court-appointed attorney, his client list a revolving door of small-time drug offenders and petty thieves. When his friend--a computer whiz and former addict who'd brought his life back from the brink--is found dead in his apartment with a syringe stuck in his arm, Jack knows something is very wrong. Where the cops see just another overdose, Jack sees a murder. Investigating the case, he learns that his friend was obsessed with a beautiful singer--who also happens to be half of the most popular power couple in Atlanta. Talented and privileged, the spellbinding Michele Sonnieris nevertheless a deeply troubled woman, plagued by secrets. Against his better judgment--and in a disturbing echo of his earlier fall from grace--Jack is pulled further and further into her world, where he discovers more suspicious deaths, all pointing toward a mysterious cover-up. A volatile tale of love, betrayal, and murder shot through with tenderness and poignant humanity, The Last Goodbye is a riveting thriller with a thunderously beating heart, a masterful page-turner that probes the meaning of love and the burdens of the past. [eBook Extra: Who is Reed Arvin? An Interview with the Author Formerly elite lawyer Jack Hammond investigates a friend's "alleged" overdose, and turns up spellbinding singer Michele Sonnier--a troubled woman with deathly secrets.]
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down