Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Faces of Michael: Part IV

4 posters

Go down

3 Faces of Michael: Part IV Empty 3 Faces of Michael: Part IV

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:37 am

Part IV

The King of Pop, age 29, is an arrogant, self-absorbed, ego-driven mega-star. He commands attention and will not settle for mediocrity. Whatever it takes to draw headlines, he will do and say. There is no such thing as bad press. The hyperbolic chamber, efforts to purchase the elephant man’s bones and even hanging out with a chimpanzee were all his brainchild schemes toward the gullible tabloids. If the public thinks that he is crazy...so be it. The important thing is that HE is on their mind and that they are constantly talking/thinking about HIM. He does not grow beyond his age because to grow old is a major sin. Sins...he has committed many sins. Do not stand in his way or challenge him because he will crush you. In his opinion to grow old would deny him the right to have females that are half his age look at him with desire as he grabs his crotch. To grow old would deny him the opportunity to continue performing the very outdated... moonwalk dance. He cares more about himself than for others. He lives in his own narcissistic world. He underwent the plastic surgery to make himself look youthful, attractive and exotic to his many adoring worldwide fans. He does not see IT coming. IT is the inevitable change in music. He may be the King of Pop but fans have strayed away from pop music and welcomed the ,many other genre’s that have burst on the scene. Music changes and what is popular today is gone tomorrow. He is certainly no one-hit wonder but he is facing the fickle tastes of the fans. IT caught him off-guard. Suddenly he was hearing rumors that he is a has-been, old, and no longer mattered to his fans. The King of Pop is completely aware of his 2 alter egos. “Be damned”...he says..to both of them. He doesn't like the cry-baby child of Little Mikey. "Get over it! Move on! Do to them what has been done to you...screw them!" He secretly admires the shrewd businessman within Michael Jackson yet he dislikes the fact that Michael has a conscience and limitations on what he will do for fame. It was the King of Pop who married Lisa Marie and Debbie Rowe. He was bored and wanted to shock the tabloids. Plus there were too many questions regarding his sexuality so he had to marry and produce children. Lisa Marie was the easy to lure because she was rebellious and searching for own identity away from just being considered Elvis’ daughter. Ironically, he really wanted to have children with her but his damned mother-in-law (Priscilla Presley) convinced Lisa Marie against pregnancy. It was laid out to be a masterful plan. The child of The King of Pop and the grandchild of The King of Rock and Roll would have made headlines. The little tike would have become a media darling like his good ole dad!!!. Hell… he might have even been groomed to one day take over the King of Pop’s dynasty. Debbie was just a dumb groupie and had nothing else going for herself. He didn’t have to think much or work very hard on that one. Poor dear didn’t require much attention and was just too happy to tell her friends that she was the King of Pop’s wife. It was The King of Pop who faced child molestation charges in 2005. He didn’t take the trial seriously and treated it as some sort of silly joke .by making faces for the media, climbing atop an SUV, arriving late and wearing bed clothes. In his opinion, “How on earth could a handsome desirable man be accused of wanting to be with children when he has so many adoring female fans available at his beck and call?” What a joke?! He also often laughs about the Martin Bashir interview that he gave in 2003 as well as the three carefully hand-picked children that he has purchased.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

3 Faces of Michael: Part IV Empty Re: 3 Faces of Michael: Part IV

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:18 pm

Link to Part V:

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/3-faces-of-michael-part-v-t1300.htm

@GirlSaturday: sorry I hijacked your theory posting these links, but since I was navigating looking for them in the right order, I thought I could help my fellow forum members by adding this info.

About your theory, so far so good. Very interesting. Can't wait to read how it unravels.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:23 pm

I love " Three Faces of Eve" Book and The Classic Movie .... This could be explain his personality in so many ways ..... I love the theory - I was reading this like a good book ..... I wouldn't care about the "Multiple" personalites ... I still would want him - being very honest.

Little Mikey - I can related (non - fame & fortune ) way .... My life was like that ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:34 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Link to Part V:

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/3-faces-of-michael-part-v-t1300.htm

@GirlSaturday: sorry I hijacked your theory posting these links, but since I was navigating looking for them in the right order, I thought I could help my fellow forum members by adding this info.

About your theory, so far so good. Very interesting. Can't wait to read how it unravels.

aH Annie! This is an even better idea than the one I posted for Saturday'sGirl to posting the links in order.

She can just go to each thread and copy and come back to one thread and repost the new one like you were doing in your theory thread before it got pinned. That is, if she doesn't mind the immediate ongoing feedback which I think would be fun as in your thread. That reminds me to check for your updates.

I'd suggested she do them all in link style in one posting like you just did above.

Oh well, either way, thanks Annie for bumping part III. Yay!

Sorry too G.S. 3 Faces of Michael: Part IV Icon_redface for hyjacking
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:25 am

No problem. I wasn't sure why you were "double posting" ... 3 Faces of Michael: Part IV Icon_scratch but I thought that you would explain eventually....lol.

That's another major reason why I asked the group how I should post such a lengthy message.

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:30 am

Thank you. The movie is indeed a classic!

There is even an American soap opera that has developed the split personality theory for years....One Life To Live with the characters Nikki and Vicki...

EarthAngel90 wrote:I love " Three Faces of Eve" Book and The Classic Movie .... This could be explain his personality in so many ways ..... I love the theory - I was reading this like a good book ..... I wouldn't care about the "Multiple" personalites ... I still would want him - being very honest.

Little Mikey - I can related (non - fame & fortune ) way .... My life was like that ....
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:45 am

Sweetie... if you found a more comfortable way to read the theory then good for you! I do not consider that hi-jacking...lol.

Red Velvet wrote:

aH Annie! This is an even better idea than the one I posted for Saturday'sGirl to posting the links in order.

She can just go to each thread and copy and come back to one thread and repost the new one like you were doing in your theory thread before it got pinned. That is, if she doesn't mind the immediate ongoing feedback which I think would be fun as in your thread. That reminds me to check for your updates.

I'd suggested she do them all in link style in one posting like you just did above.

Oh well, either way, thanks Annie for bumping part III. Yay!

Sorry too G.S. 3 Faces of Michael: Part IV Icon_redface for hyjacking
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down