Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 3 Faces of Michael/My Hoax Theory: Please Recommend the Best Format

+2
nohype
GirlSaturday
6 posters

Go down

The 3 Faces of Michael/My  Hoax Theory: Please Recommend the Best Format Empty The 3 Faces of Michael/My Hoax Theory: Please Recommend the Best Format

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:09 pm

I want to post my hoax theory by the end of the week.

Don't throw any rocks at me. This wasn't meant to be a teaser. Hell, I hate those too.

It's quite lengthy (yes...even for chatty ole me...lol) so I didn't know if people would prefer one long post or to have it split into a couple of posts. It is stream of consciousness so my only fear is that some key elements will be lost if readers cannot jump around with me.

Afterall... I am asking you guys to read/ comment on my theory so, how would you like to receive it?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

The 3 Faces of Michael/My  Hoax Theory: Please Recommend the Best Format Empty Re: The 3 Faces of Michael/My Hoax Theory: Please Recommend the Best Format

Post by nohype Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:10 pm

Go for it...post the whole thing! Very Happy
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

The 3 Faces of Michael/My  Hoax Theory: Please Recommend the Best Format Empty Re: The 3 Faces of Michael/My Hoax Theory: Please Recommend the Best Format

Post by Rach Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:12 pm

Personally I switch off and get uninterested if it's one big long post so I would like to see it split up. However, it's your theory and your thread so you should so as you see best!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:16 pm

I'm the teaser queen, so I won't throw any rocks at you.

I like the idea of spliting a long theory in several little posts to make it easier to read, but if you can post them all on the same day / weekend it would be great.

Otherwise, the other member go crazy with anticipation and you'll feel guilty & even might get off the track of your original idea by reading the feedback on the first few posts.

Do as I say, not as I do!! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:29 pm

That's it. I'll go with multiple posts... one right after the other..on the same day.

Rachel - I didn't want you to scold me for dumping too much at one time on the members in a limited space.

Annie - you are a masterful storyteller so I do value your opinion on a method to present my theory.

Nohype - Sorry honey...majority rules.

Friday is my due date.
affraid

annieisnotokey wrote:I'm the teaser queen, so I won't throw any rocks at you.

I like the idea of spliting a long theory in several little posts to make it easier to read, but if you can post them all on the same day / weekend it would be great.

Otherwise, the other member go crazy with anticipation and you'll feel guilty & even might get off the track of your original idea by reading the feedback on the first few posts.

Do as I say, not as I do!! lol!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:30 pm

I would never scold you Honey!!!

You do as you see fit. As I said it's your thread!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:54 pm

When I heard 'Michael' had died I cried, I was angry and I told God it was not okay!!! But then I felt/knew? it is okay.....but that feeling needs backup or I start losing hope again. I am so grateful this site exists because it gives comfort to people that there is enough evidence to believe it was a hoax, especially those of us whose families, friends etc think we've gone completely insane. I tried to share Michael with my niece and she told me I was obsessed, I rang my sister and she said 'Is this about Michael Jackson again? I won't talk to you if it is'. I need these sites to feel I'm not crazy.

I can see the fake photos etc, the things that don't add up or make sense. I've been watching, listening, noticing - in the early photos and the DVD's I bought in July (lyrics/zoom/pause). But I only want to share what will give hope to the right people and not ammunition to the wrong people. I don't want to get so focused on solving a puzzle that I become part of building a net.

I just think we need to be careful when sharing our theories. Is it safe?
Jo
Jo

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:20 pm

AHHH I CAN'T WAIT.
I love love love love theories Smile
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:24 pm

Jo wrote:I just think we need to be careful when sharing our theories. Is it safe?

As long as it is a theory and you are using information that's widely available (i.e. found online), of course it's safe.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down