Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going against the grain – An artificial feeling

+5
ishealive
MichelleMissesMJ
Truth_or_Dare
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
GirlSaturday
9 posters

Go down

Going against the grain – An artificial feeling Empty Going against the grain – An artificial feeling

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:52 pm

You know, I was looking back at all the videos we have been provided with and shown since the beginning of 2009.
Now, you probably know about the movie theory (I personally believe it's a movie theory + Dea sting operation theory all wrapped up in a socio-political statement that espouses a Truman Show type of experiment but not my point here).
That's basic film knowledge : a director works in close contact with the cinematographer and director of photography to create and choose an image for his movie – a visual “feel”, if you will. Everything in a movie is picked and chosen according to specific personal views or criteria – you choose a certain grain, a certain camera lens – it's a way of conveying a feeling to the viewer, a message, an opinion that will fit with the theme of the movie and both the context and subtext of the movie.
You don't just choose High Definition because it's cool, it's new age or innovative. I doubt it was a random choice. Well, I just FEEL it isn't random.
High Definition is a very smooth type of visual photography – it looks flawless, quite shiny with bright colours. Kinda plastic, in the end.
And you know what this all spells out to me : FAKE. Artificial. The controlled footage we have received so far, be it the funeral footage or the This is It rehearsal clip – it all has that polished HD texture.
I was watching the video of the dancer's auditions – now, I don't know who's in on the hoax. Some dancers probably know. Shannon Hops-what's-his-name (and I mean that in the nicest way lol I don't remember his name) DEFINITELY knows – he keeps tweeting stuff like “I can't wait till the world witnesses his vision”, “To your destiny” or whatever other cryptic crap with his buddy KO, who seems like he's been living in a Beatles song (”a purple moon !!!!” “loooooove to all !” – I mean, really, whatever he's on – I want some.).
OK, so I'm watching the auditions – and you know what ? That too felt quite artificial to me. Not saying it was – just saying it almost felt like a caricature, a mockery of audition shows – you know the type (American Idol, SYTYCD, stuff like that).
It's like nothing's candid – everything's staged. And I can FEEL it through the choice of HD for the cinematography. Just sayin'.
The “controlled” footage by the Jacksons at the funeral, which was conveniently and deliberately cut off when the coffin was brought in – what the hell ? Was that a teaser or something lol ?
And for some reason, I doubt it's just for a reality show for the Jacksons. I mean, how tasteless can you be ?

Back to top Go down

Going against the grain – An artificial feeling Empty Re: Going against the grain – An artificial feeling

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Great points regarding the film making basics. Nice breakdown on how the various aspects are connected to produce a film's visual quality.

The only queston that I have regarding the dancers is... IF they are also in on a hoax..."Why would they be trusted enough and allowed to provide clues". The dancers are minor players IF any comeback is planned. They are merely part of the supporting cast so to speak. By contrast, Kenny Ortega is a major player and longtime trusted ally. To continue along with with him as my example...his clues would make more sense since they would be more calculated, controlled and strategic. A random group of dancers may go rogue and start doing their own thing if they were involved in the "inner circle" of the hoax .

Anna.K wrote:You know, I was looking back at all the videos we have been provided with and shown since the beginning of 2009.
Now, you probably know about the movie theory (I personally believe it's a movie theory + Dea sting operation theory all wrapped up in a socio-political statement that espouses a Truman Show type of experiment but not my point here).
That's basic film knowledge : a director works in close contact with the cinematographer and director of photography to create and choose an image for his movie – a visual “feel”, if you will. Everything in a movie is picked and chosen according to specific personal views or criteria – you choose a certain grain, a certain camera lens – it's a way of conveying a feeling to the viewer, a message, an opinion that will fit with the theme of the movie and both the context and subtext of the movie.
You don't just choose High Definition because it's cool, it's new age or innovative. I doubt it was a random choice. Well, I just FEEL it isn't random.
High Definition is a very smooth type of visual photography – it looks flawless, quite shiny with bright colours. Kinda plastic, in the end.
And you know what this all spells out to me : FAKE. Artificial. The controlled footage we have received so far, be it the funeral footage or the This is It rehearsal clip – it all has that polished HD texture.
I was watching the video of the dancer's auditions – now, I don't know who's in on the hoax. Some dancers probably know. Shannon Hops-what's-his-name (and I mean that in the nicest way lol I don't remember his name) DEFINITELY knows – he keeps tweeting stuff like “I can't wait till the world witnesses his vision”, “To your destiny” or whatever other cryptic crap with his buddy KO, who seems like he's been living in a Beatles song (”a purple moon !!!!” “loooooove to all !” – I mean, really, whatever he's on – I want some.).
OK, so I'm watching the auditions – and you know what ? That too felt quite artificial to me. Not saying it was – just saying it almost felt like a caricature, a mockery of audition shows – you know the type (American Idol, SYTYCD, stuff like that).
It's like nothing's candid – everything's staged. And I can FEEL it through the choice of HD for the cinematography. Just sayin'.
The “controlled” footage by the Jacksons at the funeral, which was conveniently and deliberately cut off when the coffin was brought in – what the hell ? Was that a teaser or something lol ?
And for some reason, I doubt it's just for a reality show for the Jacksons. I mean, how tasteless can you be ?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Going against the grain – An artificial feeling Empty Re: Going against the grain – An artificial feeling

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Anna,

youre 18, 19 yrs old right?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:55 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Anna,

I'm 18 years old, yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:56 pm

If the movie theory is true then it will be big and everyone who was part of it will be famous, even if it was just a supporting role. Wink They are artists, looking for a recognition and love the spotlight. This is their big break! Why blow it?
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:08 pm

Anna.K wrote:

I'm 18 years old, yeah.

I must say....you are VERY mature for your age. And your knowledge!!! geez man!! Im 39 and I feel old and stupid!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleMissesMJ Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 pm

He might just of generally meant, the ideas that michael had for the tour. but, then again it could be a clue. Not sure on that one!
MichelleMissesMJ
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:21 pm

<peeking in>

You are neither old or stupid. I've learned so much from your unique insights and ideas.

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Anna.K wrote:

I'm 18 years old, yeah.

I must say....you are VERY mature for your age. And your knowledge!!! geez man!! Im 39 and I feel old and stupid!!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:22 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:

You are neither old or stupid. I've learned so much from your unique insights and ideas.

Anna.K wrote:

I'm 18 years old, yeah.

From MINE? LOL.....you must be thinking of someone else!! LOL

Thank you!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:24 pm

"Why blow it?" That was my thought as well.

Imagine having "Michael Jackson dancer" on your resume when auditioning for your next job. You would immediately to the head of the line.

Truth_or_Dare wrote:If the movie theory is true then it will be big and everyone who was part of it will be famous, even if it was just a supporting role. Going against the grain – An artificial feeling Icon_wink They are artists, looking for a recognition and love the spotlight. This is their big break! Why blow it?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Of course you plus the 30 or so other regulars who post here. Going against the grain – An artificial feeling Icon_rolleyes

Lurkers don't count...yet.
GirlSaturday wrote:

Anna.K wrote:

I'm 18 years old, yeah.

From MINE? LOL.....you must be thinking of someone else!! LOL

Thank you!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:52 pm

@Anna.K welcome, haven't seen your posts in weeks' since i'm gone from MJHD so long!!! I always loved your theories Anna and this one is brilliant.

I think Shannon is in on it I don't think Oriantha or Timor is they only ever speak of their daily routine but you'd never know. When the auditions were shown and Kenny told them they were cast I found that a very strange thing to say but maybe that's normal!
I feel very strongly that this is a movie of some sort and has been a movie since Jan '09 when it was first reported MJ had 6 months to live.
I think the o2 announcement when MJ kept saying "This is it" I feel yeah this is it this is the movie. I don't think this is it had anything to do with a concert it was all a movie in my opinion, it was all for MJ's comeback. Michael is very competitive so he's going to do the mother of all comebacks.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:17 pm

Do you think the fact that they sold tickets for the concert was a test to see if the faking the death and coming back would matter to anyone?

Say he had trouble selling tickets to the concert... then he probaby wouldn't waste his time on the faking the death scheme as it wouldn't work out. Perhaps it was a gauge to see the level of interest still in MJ before he pursued something so adventurous.

What do you think?
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:30 pm

I agree with you- I think he seriously doubted his popularity after the court case. I also dont think he could have done the 50 concerts and those who were nearest to him probably knew that too......
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:00 pm

I think Kenny Ortega must be in on it. He was the first to tell the world that Michael was so excited about everything, that he was healthy and doing well, that he was going to be better than ever before, etc. But then he also said that Michael said he doesn't sleep well. And Kenny said: "But Michael you have to sleep!" This was long before nurse Lee (not sure about name) came out and told us about Michael asking her for propofol. I think they strategically planted little seeds here and there for the media to pick up and run with it. Just a thought!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:07 pm

@seeingclues that's a very good point and that could have been the case, I wouldn't be surprised at all. MJ hadn't performed in years and after the court case maybe he needed to know if he still had his original fans. When it was obvious he knew he could pull this hoax off.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:18 pm

Anna.K wrote:...cryptic crap with his buddy KO, who seems like he's been living in a Beatles song (”a purple moon !!!!” “loooooove to all !” – I mean, really, whatever he's on – I want some.)...

Going against the grain – An artificial feeling Lol Going against the grain – An artificial feeling Lol Going against the grain – An artificial feeling Lol HA HA NO KIDDING!!!!
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down