Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why wasn't Diana Ross at the funeral?

+3
nlb
ballongiraf
The Little White Bird
7 posters

Go down

Why wasn't Diana Ross at the funeral? Empty Why wasn't Diana Ross at the funeral?

Post by The Little White Bird Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:48 pm

I know Liz Taylor and Macaulay Culkin were but i didn't see it. Was Diana Ross there? If not, why not?!

Last edited by The Little White Bird on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Why wasn't Diana Ross at the funeral? Empty Re: Why wasn't Diana Ross at the funeral?

Post by ballongiraf Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:51 pm

dont think she was.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Why wasn't Diana Ross at the funeral? Empty Re: Why wasn't Diana Ross at the funeral?

Post by nlb Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:52 pm

No she was not, at least that is what was reported. I don't believe a reason was ever given as to why.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:52 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:I know Liz Taylor and Macaulay Culkin were but i didn't see it. Was Diana Ross there? If not, why not?!

No. She wasnt.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:56 pm

That begs the question why! They were friends since he was 5 or 6 years old. A friend and mother figure that close would surely go to the funeral.
She was also named in his will.
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Makes you wonder why she wasn't there. I also wondered why so many big names in the pop world that he was friends with were not there. There are a lot of motives behind the whole charade since his death and many of the Jacksons are full of BS! Private ceromony it was NOT-they just contradict themselves all the time, anyone with any sense in a hoax would say as little as possible but they love the spotlight so much is impossible for them. The only ones in my opinion who have kept a dignified silence is Janet and Katherine. If Michael is somewhere laying low he must be squirming at the behaviour of his siblings and Father.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:26 pm

Also Liza Minnelli- where was she? Her and Michael go back years.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:29 pm

I wasn't surprised nor shocked that Miss Ross didn't show up at MJ's Memorial or Funeral. She never came out and said anything publicly when it was announced in MJ's will that he wanted her to care for his children should his mom pass either. I can't say I ever really cared for her. She acts as though she's above everyone around her. Elizabeth Taylor was there and no way was she going to share the light with her. This is just my opinion. I hope I haven't offended any Diana Ross fans. If I have please accept my apology. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:13 am

Sweet1 wrote:I wasn't surprised nor shocked that Miss Ross didn't show up at MJ's Memorial or Funeral. She never came out and said anything publicly when it was announced in MJ's will that he wanted her to care for his children should his mom pass either. I can't say I ever really cared for her. She acts as though she's above everyone around her. Elizabeth Taylor was there and no way was she going to share the light with her. This is just my opinion. I hope I haven't offended any Diana Ross fans. If I have please accept my apology. Keep the Faith!

Off course I don't know Diana Ross personally, so I'm just guessing, but based on articles I've read and interviews I saw (with her), I think you may be right about that, as sad as it is.
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down