Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please sign this petition for ABC to fire Martin Bashir

+12
StenniZ
Sweet1
Smelly
ilprincipe
KEISHA7
mjfan
DawneVee
EarthAngel90
Human_nature
sunnyscrapper
emo_pinkt
Iloveyoumore
16 posters

Go down

Please sign this petition for ABC to fire Martin Bashir Empty Please sign this petition for ABC to fire Martin Bashir

Post by Iloveyoumore Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:54 pm

It's in the top 10 current petitions...that's a good sign.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/fire-martin-bashir.html
Iloveyoumore
Iloveyoumore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Please sign this petition for ABC to fire Martin Bashir Empty Re: Please sign this petition for ABC to fire Martin Bashir

Post by emo_pinkt Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:02 pm

signed..He's an ass!
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Please sign this petition for ABC to fire Martin Bashir Empty Re: Please sign this petition for ABC to fire Martin Bashir

Post by sunnyscrapper Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:05 pm

Great idea! This man lacked morals and basic human decency. He failed as a journalist for not reporting the truth! Mad
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:15 pm

I would like to kick Martin Bashir`s ass

I hope i get the oppitunity someday

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Done !
And it was grrrreat Exclamation
Cool
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:26 pm

But why did they put him to announce MJ's death..Ironic and rude...They have the video on you-tube but all comments are disabled. Go figure
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Sign me up for ass kicking Very Happy ... and I sign my name on for Canning his ass off on ABC ... one of the many People on My S-List ... I can't stand him so badly , He not a Journalist - he is a prick with journalism degree .... Twisted Evil .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Iloveyoumore Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:52 pm

I agree you guys. I better never meet that man on the street. When I think of how badly Michael was wounded by Bashir's betrayal, I just start to cry every time. He let him hold Paris' hand. Do you know what an honor that was, for MJ to trust someone to that extent? To allow someone to hold his daughter's hand?? It just kills me.
Iloveyoumore
Iloveyoumore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Iloveyoumore wrote:I agree you guys. I better never meet that man on the street. When I think of how badly Michael was wounded by Bashir's betrayal, I just start to cry every time. He let him hold Paris' hand. Do you know what an honor that was, for MJ to trust someone to that extent? To allow someone to hold his daughter's hand?? It just kills me.

I know right....Michael trusted him and the @sshat humiliated Michael. Is it any wonder Michael had trust issues? Mad

Your real fans are here for you Michael!!! You can trust us to never hurt you!!!
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:37 am

I sent ABC an email informing them that I believed Bashir was in some way partially responsible for MJ's death and as a result I won't be watching their network as long as Bashir is employed by them.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by KEISHA7 Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:44 am

HOR HIM TO BE FIRED IT WOULD HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 1,000,000
PEOPLE SIgning the petition,
and even if he gets fired you know there will always be another tv station garbage that will pick this piece of crap up.
KEISHA7
KEISHA7

Aantal berichten : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:47 am

Ok...i was Nr. 1679...

I did it with pleasure Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:49 am

I signed it with a smile across my face! Very Happy
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:24 am

Thank you for sending us this petition. I was more than happy to sign it. Martin Bashir is deplorable, unethical, no integrity, unprofessional and doesn't deserve to be called a journalist. MJ had to go back and make another documentary to correct the way Bashir had displayed him in the first one. What a backstabber! But you know something God's wrath is more powerful than anything we can do to him. What a creep! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:56 am

Signed!

Thanks for this oppertunity. Any chance for a petition to send his backstabbing ass to Mars? ;-)
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by little fairy90 Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:07 am

I signed it too Very Happy
little fairy90
little fairy90
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iloveyoumore Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:23 pm

Thank you all so much! You all are such an awesome group of people!

And mjfan, thanks for going above & beyond and writing a letter directly to ABC.
Iloveyoumore
Iloveyoumore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:30 pm

Shall we start a petition asking the devil to call his soul to Hell?

That creature is a souless troll,ok now Im offending poors souless trolls...He is something beyond any word, except:Judas!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Just signed!! That piece of shit deserves to rot in hell for what he did to Michael. It simply makes me sick to think of all the trust MJ had in him (because of what he did for Princess Diana) and then to have that trust violated. It pains me so. Twisted Evil
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:51 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:Shall we start a petition asking the devil to call his soul to Hell?

That creature is a souless troll,ok now Im offending poors souless trolls...He is something beyond any word, except:Judas!

hmm even Judas does not seem right while there are theories that he was chosen by Jesus to betray him. It was his fate to do so.

but I get what you mean and:

SIGNED (the original petition, not yours) bounce
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:58 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:Shall we start a petition asking the devil to call his soul to Hell?

I do believe that Martin Bashir is a Judas, in every way possible, but... I think we shouldn't become so filled with hate. He will hang himself (figuratively.) I know you're being tongue in cheek, but I think if something truly bad happens to Bashir, a lot of the people who wished for it or called for it will feel like that is on them somehow. While he's not a good human being, he's still a human being.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Iloveyoumore Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:00 pm

mjfan wrote:

I do believe that Martin Bashir is a Judas, in every way possible, but... I think we shouldn't become so filled with hate. He will hang himself (figuratively.) I know you're being tongue in cheek, but I think if something truly bad happens to Bashir, a lot of the people who wished for it or called for it will feel like that is on them somehow. While he's not a good human being, he's still a human being.

You're a better person than me.
Iloveyoumore
Iloveyoumore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:03 pm

[quote="Iloveyoumore"]

You're a better person than me.[/quote

Only on alternating Fridays. Razz I have my very ugly moments too.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:48 pm

[quote="mjfan"]
Iloveyoumore wrote:

You're a better person than me.[/quote

Only on alternating Fridays. Razz I have my very ugly moments too.

MJFan - I agree w/ ILYM, you're a better person than me too. Until and unless, he comes forward and admits what he did and takes responsibility for ruining Michaels life and taking advantage of such a a generous and trusting soul, I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. He may be a human being, but he is a despicable one. Michael was a human being as well and look what he did to him.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down