Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O2 Press Conference...Cardiac Arrest Clue?

+12
Give.In.To.Me
mjthelegendlives
MJSmile4Us
bec
terror2k9
Banessa
annieisnotokey
EarthAngel90
yaya
emo_pinkt
Human_nature
SeeingClues
16 posters

Go down

O2 Press Conference...Cardiac Arrest Clue? Empty O2 Press Conference...Cardiac Arrest Clue?

Post by SeeingClues Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:57 pm

Right after he says that t"his is really it...because of....."

then laughs... and
he steps back and holds his heart...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_256XQiS1X8&feature=related
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

O2 Press Conference...Cardiac Arrest Clue? Empty Re: O2 Press Conference...Cardiac Arrest Clue?

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:03 pm

yep Cool I see what you mean Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

O2 Press Conference...Cardiac Arrest Clue? Empty Re: O2 Press Conference...Cardiac Arrest Clue?

Post by emo_pinkt Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:05 pm

haha... Very Happy What a Face afro
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:05 pm

good observation! also, right after he puts his hands on his chest and then opens his arms wide, it looks like he says "death" if you try to read his lips. my husband pointed that one out, lol.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:11 pm

and then he makes a motion to his mouth like "I said something that I shouldn't have that gives it away...did you get the hint"...
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:20 pm

Wow ... Michael .... Hahahaha...... Very Happy
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:20 pm

He did put his hands to his heart.

Ohhh Michael, what did you mean? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:46 pm

SeeingClues wrote:Right after he says that t"his is really it...because of....."

then laughs... and
he steps back and holds his heart...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_256XQiS1X8&feature=related

You know when he says "this is really it... because...", it feels like he wants to say something but holds back in the last second.

The question is... what was on his mind at that moment? Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:50 pm

yaya wrote:good observation! also, right after he puts his hands on his chest and then opens his arms wide, it looks like he says "death" if you try to read his lips. my husband pointed that one out, lol.

Wow your husband is good Smile Just saw the video and I can't believe how you can actually see him saying the word "death" or at least it does seem that is what he said. The whole mannerism and behavior was creepy there is definitely a lot more than meets the eye in the video. scratch
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:50 pm

maybe he had a staged line there but couldn't say it with a straight face...
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:56 pm

yaya wrote:good observation! also, right after he puts his hands on his chest and then opens his arms wide, it looks like he says "death" if you try to read his lips. my husband pointed that one out, lol.

Well, I saw "Thanks" , but can be "death" too.

My 1st thought was "Thanks" so I will go with "thanks" , no offense please Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by terror2k9 Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:04 pm

Human_nature wrote:

My 1st thought was "Thanks" so I will go with "thanks" , no offense please Smile
HE crossed his chest like someone is dead in a coffin.
terror2k9
terror2k9

Aantal berichten : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:08 pm

terror2k9 wrote:
Human_nature wrote:

HE crossed his chest like someone is dead in a coffin.

yes, you're right on that one.
But telling "death" may be too obvious no ?
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by terror2k9 Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:17 pm

noone noticed!So I say it worked like a charm. like 90%of the world, I'd bet has bought into it. most people are oblivious to question anything!
terror2k9
terror2k9

Aantal berichten : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:23 pm

HOLY SMOKES...
At 2:03 he signals 2-5 with his hands... at 2:20 he makes the 6.

maybe I'm digging deep.. whaddya think!! There's something about those hand signals!
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:24 pm

terror2k9 wrote:noone noticed!So I say it worked like a charm. like 90%of the world, I'd bet has bought into it. most people are oblivious to question anything!

ok, you're right. I admit none noticed...almost. I think more clues must be there, need to find them. And everywhere too...
Thank you for opening my eyes Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:30 pm

SeeingClues wrote:HOLY SMOKES...

maybe I'm digging deep.. whaddya think!! There's something about those hand signals!

WOW ok Shocked now, I will watch again and again and again this video Shocked I don't know when i will be able to sleep, but I don't care cyclops
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:32 pm

Neato! Thanks for posting, I'll go watch it again.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:34 pm

and he's in London, so European date format would have the number date before the month date..(he was a perfectionist you know!)
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 pm

It may be far-fetched but say Micahel staged his death to get away from those who were out to get him like some reports claimed of him being scared for his life shortly b4 he 'died'. if this is the case, and if Michael was planning to use his 'drug overdose' as his cause of 'death' to make his enemies stop looking 4 him as it would hav been clear on their minds that Micahel did really 'die'. imo wouldn't his staggering and weird mannerism and his whole posture (as if he was not stable) were planned to intentionally plant these images and the so-called autopsy reports would have been usd to support this. there are so many reports now already that he died of drug overdose. right?
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:47 pm

wow, i say that...wonder what he really said...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:53 pm

I dont know if its me...Ive watched the video too many times now...lol...seeingclues, thanks for bringing this... he does seem pronouncing the word "dead" and stretching his arms, like its over!... Shocked
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:18 pm

Human_nature wrote:

WOW ok Shocked now, I will watch again and again and again this video Shocked I don't know when i will be able to sleep, but I don't care cyclops

Sorry, I don't see it and I watched the video about 15 times.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:41 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:
Human_nature wrote:

Sorry, I don't see it and I watched the video about 15 times.

Sign langage :

O2 Press Conference...Cardiac Arrest Clue? N225

I will try to find a better one...

But here, you can understand better Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:23 am

Each day I go from believing Michael is alive then I get days I think he is dead. But I too spotted that a few weeks ago, where he says because............then stands back and holds his heart. I pointed it out to my boyfriend when I first found it and he just said I was mad.

However I had not spotted the bit before where it looks like he says 'death' I watched it back a few times the second time I watched it I thought it could be the word 'debt'? But then the third time I watched it, I must admit I think it looks like 'death.'

Well done! To your boyfriend to noticing that. If this is a hoax, then I think that is a signal to the fans that he is ok, I hope!
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:25 am

O2 Press Conference...Cardiac Arrest Clue? Signlanguage1
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:10 am

Very interesting.... I dont know what he is doing with his hands.. at that conference...
Heidi
Heidi

Aantal berichten : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:22 am

SeeingClues wrote:and he's in London, so European date format would have the number date before the month date..(he was a perfectionist you know!)

You're right about european date format but... I thought UK had the same format than USA.

Perhaps anyone from UK can tell us about it?
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:29 am

OKay, I never see him make the "2" or the "6". "6" in sign is thumb to pinky, he's doing thumb to index(which would be 9) according to the chart you provided.

I just want to add this. Look at the peoples camera screens when they show the audience, the view in their screens is not the bright red color directly in front of them.

Last edited by Give.In.To.Me on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by dianafan Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:35 am

PepaBCN wrote:
SeeingClues wrote:and he's in London, so European date format would have the number date before the month date..(he was a perfectionist you know!)

You're right about european date format but... I thought UK had the same format than USA.

Hi Pepa

Uk format

dd/mm/yyyy

todays date UK

07/08/2009 and the time is 10:33 am and I'm at work, unfortunately I haven't done any work yet
dianafan
dianafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:57 am

dianafan wrote:
PepaBCN wrote:

Hi Pepa

Uk format

dd/mm/yyyy

todays date UK

07/08/2009 and the time is 10:33 am and I'm at work, unfortunately I haven't done any work yet

Oh thanks! So the "inverse" date is just in USA?

And my "condolences" for you being at work... Wink
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:20 am

IF he hoaxed his death, and this press conference shows clues, then the reason would be the comeback theory and not fear for his life. If he was fearing for his life, he wouldn't waste any time and become dead immediately... this was done in March, so if he was running from something dangerous, I don't think he would wait 3 1/2 months later right? So if he did hoax his death and provided clues here, then it would be tied more to the movie/comeback theory I think. He seems to "happy" about giving us the "warning", you know?
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down