Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navi, MJ impersonater, hired for for concert 'visuals'

+5
mjssoulmate
marsheliamorgan
phyli
Truth_or_Dare
White_Orchid
9 posters

Go down

Navi, MJ impersonater, hired for for concert 'visuals' Empty Navi, MJ impersonater, hired for for concert 'visuals'

Post by White_Orchid Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:44 pm

Not sure if this thread posted earlier....

Navi,(MJ impersonater talks to reporter after hearing news of MJ death in June 2009), states he was asked to 'do visuals for upcoming concert'....listen at 1:02.

What does hired for 'visuals' mean? Pictures only or concert performances?

http://www.freetvcenter.com/video/iEHDboFa6v0/Navi-on-The-One-Show

A different URL giving 'stats' on Navi performances.

http://www.freetvcenter.com/video/KBz3q55d9q4/Navi-(The-Worlds-Number-One)-Michael-Jackson-Impersonator-&-Tribute]http://www.freetvcenter.com/video/KBz3q55d9q4/Navi-(The-Worlds-Number-One)-Michael-Jackson-Impersonator-&-Tribute]http://www.freetvcenter.com/video/KBz3q55d9q4/Navi-(The-Worlds-Number-One)-Michael-Jackson-Impersonator-&-Tribute

Last edited by White_Orchid on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Navi, MJ impersonater, hired for for concert 'visuals' Empty Re: Navi, MJ impersonater, hired for for concert 'visuals'

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:59 pm

"Even recently he asked me to do the visuals for the concert that's coming up" Present tense again. Just a coincidence...again?
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Navi, MJ impersonater, hired for for concert 'visuals' Empty Re: Navi, MJ impersonater, hired for for concert 'visuals'

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:"Even recently he asked me to do the visuals for the concert that's coming up" Present tense again. Just a coincidence...again?

Recently?? Well unless Mike can speak from the grave lol.

NAVI Dammit... If you are in on this, you need to learn how to act

Back to top Go down

Post by phyli Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:14 pm

He may have meant "recently" as in just before MJ died, he was asked to do visuals.
phyli
phyli
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:15 pm

wow,when was this filmed? any idea
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:25 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:wow,when was this filmed? any idea

It was after June 25th. He talks about his "death".
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:30 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:"Even recently he asked me to do the visuals for the concert that's coming up" Present tense again. Just a coincidence...again?

The thing that gives it away is "the concert that's coming up".
Unless the British are just as bad at English as the Americans, lol.
No offense. Please don't hate me! I love you all
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by phyli Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:36 pm

I agree that the statement was after he died. But I think the concert/s he was referring to as "the ones coming up" are the ones that would be now had Michael not died. Does that make sense? Maybe I'm confused...
phyli
phyli
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:23 pm

That's exactly right. He is refering to the O2 concerts. but knowing that Michael is dead he should have something like "the concerts that were supposed to come up or take place..."
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:39 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:That's exactly right. He is refering to the O2 concerts. but knowing that Michael is dead he should have something like "the concerts that were supposed to come up or take place..."

Exactly ...the concerts that WERE coming up..hmm
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:56 pm

I think I remember reading somewhere that Michael was only required to perform a percentage of each show or something like that and then he could get someone to "fill in" for him. Does anyone else remember this or am I losing my mind?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:42 am

I read something similiar in the Rolling Stone tribute issue. I took it with a grain of salt because that article had so many other odd things reported.

kdkennedy74 wrote:I think I remember reading somewhere that Michael was only required to perform a percentage of each show or something like that and then he could get someone to "fill in" for him. Does anyone else remember this or am I losing my mind?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:41 am

could be the stand in for the way the lighting is/was supposed to be,as it can take a few hours with him just stood there rather than MJ i think thats what he means,would be funny to see if the dancers couldnt tell which was which,dont put a lot of thought into MJ looking rusty at his reahearsals he was rusty at neverland rehearslas just going through motions.
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down