Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is It Picture

+2
EarthAngel90
jimbo675
6 posters

Go down

This Is It Picture Empty This Is It Picture

Post by jimbo675 Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:27 pm

Not sure if this has been posted or if anyone else has seen this.

I know awhile back it was being said that the below picture coule be a fake especially because of the S missing the lower section, and the black space between Micheal's legs being so black

This Is It Picture KYrTs1mW

But then I saw the trailer during the VMA's, as well as the trailer on the new website.

I took this screen grab from the online version.

This Is It Picture IVyc2UeC

So theres clearly something on stage that was causing that S to be cutoff, and making the space so black. I wonder what it is?
jimbo675
jimbo675

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

This Is It Picture Empty Re: This Is It Picture

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:38 pm

We caught that months ago - yes - that what started the MJHD Forum & This Forum .... I am sorry if I am sounding Vain & Arrogant & Rude .... But Thanx U for Posting and Welcome 2 The Forum ... you will love it here!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:41 pm

Something is missing from the "S" between Michaels legs. (No naughty thoughts now, cause the lord knows, im not thinking this way This Is It Picture Lol ) Or do I need glasses??

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:41 pm

I'm not sure what to make of the end of the "S" been cut off because as we know know it's a projector screen with the words "This Is It" on it and not actual letters which have been made.

It could have been down to the fact that the angle is a bit strange but honestly who knows anymore?
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Why bother with these "this is it" lights if it was just a rehearsal and was 5,500 miles away from venue. I think this was meant to be a film all along and this film has been tampered with as I noticed ages ago about the red light not being there between MJ's legs. Every thing is not right-but does this mean everyone in the film have been paid to keep quiet if things are not what they seem? This is what I cannot understand-there are more people than just immediate family and close friends will know if they are in a maybe dodgy, old or fake film if we are correct with our assumptions. Cant quite get my head round it all.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Why bother with these "this is it" lights if it was just a rehearsal and was 5,500 miles away from venue. I think this was meant to be a film all along and this film has been tampered with as I noticed ages ago about the red light not being there between MJ's legs. Every thing is not right-but does this mean everyone in the film have been paid to keep quiet if things are not what they seem? This is what I cannot understand-there are more people than just immediate family and close friends will know if they are in a maybe dodgy, old or fake film if we are correct with our assumptions. Cant quite get my head round it all.

Thank you! I agree, the firm was meant to be from the start -
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:27 pm

I noticed that too when I first watched the trailer.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down