Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odd picture ..I never saw this pic before

+20
mjj29081958
Alfaomega
mjthelegendlives
STARbaybeeRoqk
nohype
Pammy
annieisnotokey
EarthAngel90
kdkennedy74
Souza81
ilprincipe
ziffes
jpresley
emo_pinkt
bibi
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
yaya
DawneVee
Another.Part.Of.Me
Human_nature
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Odd picture ..I never saw this pic before Empty Odd picture ..I never saw this pic before

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:11 pm

Ok, I bought Globe magazine because this picture was in front cover and , it's creepy ...
I don't know if someone here saw this picture before and where ?
Because ..idk what to think about this one Sad

Odd picture ..I never saw this pic before Globemjmedium

and a close up here :

Odd picture ..I never saw this pic before Closeupmedium
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Odd picture ..I never saw this pic before Empty Re: Odd picture ..I never saw this pic before

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:16 pm

What does the article say in the magazine? Can you shed any light on the pic please?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Odd picture ..I never saw this pic before Empty Re: Odd picture ..I never saw this pic before

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:19 pm

I seen that magazine in stores...I believe it's from Star magazine (rag mag). When I seen that, I was like 'wow...someone really knows how to photoshop a face to make it look like crap'. Very Happy
If you actually see the whole cover of that magazine, above MJ's "picture" I remember reading about Obama's gay lover in the white house....Not kidding...ROFL. Yeah right, Michelle would have his @ss if that were the case...lol.
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:20 pm

DawneVee wrote:I seen that magazine in stores...I believe it's from Star magazine (rag mag). When I seen that, I was like 'wow...someone really knows how to photoshop a face to make it look like crap'. Very Happy
If you actually see the whole cover of that magazine, above MJ's "picture" I remember reading about Obama's gay lover in the white house....Not kidding...ROFL. Yeah right, Michelle would have his @ss if that were the case...lol.

LMFAO!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:22 pm

Wow, that put my mind to rest, thanks Dawne Smile
I almost had a heart attack when I first saw that but it didn't make sense to me with that headline 'Before final overdose' that didn't make sense.
Rofl at the Obama bit, Michelle would kick his @ss all over the white house lawn if that happened.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:26 pm

.........hmmmmm....... pupils dilated, too...
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:26 pm

I will try to scan to whole thing, brb Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:29 pm

the angle of thepicture is weird...either the photographer was really short and pointed the camera up or michael wa laying down haha...
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:37 pm

ok, I tried to do my best with words, but some are "cuts", you'll have an idea anyway.
It's all garbage , but, the only thing was this damn picture...

ok so the whole cover :

Odd picture ..I never saw this pic before Globecover

article part 1 :

Odd picture ..I never saw this pic before Globepart1

part 2:

Odd picture ..I never saw this pic before Globepart2

part 3 :

Odd picture ..I never saw this pic before Globepart3
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Makes you wonder why he sacked the other doctors who miraculously brought him back to life for Dr Murray who 'couldn't'. That screams hoax to me.
I don't believe that he took drugs, or was an addict. For the number of pills and cocktails of drugs and such he is reported to have taken - jeez that would down a horse let alone a man.
This is just like News of the world and The Sun over here, pure trash.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Sorry, I'm forgetting my manners lol, thanks for scanning it in Human_Nature Smile
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:54 pm

thanks for scanning the pages Human_nature. He gave himself Diprivan??? hmmmmmmmmmmmm
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:55 pm

'Dead' for not quite 6 weeks and still making rags money. Sickening.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:03 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Sorry, I'm forgetting my manners lol, thanks for scanning it in Human_Nature Smile

You're very welcome Smile
Any way I can help, I will Smile

I don't believe the drugs cocktail and all. Maybe he took some medication, but not that much imo.
If he had anxiety, it's possible he took Xanax or something, but if it's all what they talk about, I think he should be dead for a loooonnngg time now. So NO, I don't believe he took "take" so many drugs (medications)
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:05 pm

emo_pinkt wrote:thanks for scanning the pages Human_nature. He gave himself Diprivan??? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

You're welcome Smile

I don't believe he inject himself Diprivan.
This magazine is Garbage with a big "G". Nothing is true.

But the damn picture in the front cover bug me confused
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:06 pm

i don't even want to read those articles... just the headline makes me want to scream... Twisted Evil
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:07 pm

It's just like Michael said just because its in print doesn't make it factual and its not the gospel.

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:20 pm

Thank you for posting.
It`s really interesting...but i don`t believe this report....

and the pic, they have chosen is really fugly...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Some people asked me to post the article.
I want tell you all, I don't buy that kind of magazine usually. I bought this one, because the cover picture bug me, but what's inside, I don't believe a word in that.

Just want make it clear ok, thanks Smile

And my question was only, if someone know when this pic was taken, I will appreciate, because it's freaky...Thanks.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:27 pm

[b]A Quote from MJ himself:

"Music was always natural for me. When I was little, any music would start, they couldn't tie me down. It's just natural instinct. I have always loved show business and have always enjoyed making people happy, and I would do it all again. But I have also had to live my whole life in a fishbowl. I have every disguise I can think of. My dream is to just go anyplace, like Morph from X-MEN, so nobody would know who I am. There have been so many lies written about me and I want people to know that unless they hear it from me, don't believe it. I'm just a person who wants to be honest and do good, make people happy though the talent that God has given me. To my fans in every corner of the Earth, every nationality, every race, every language: I love you from the bottom of my heart, Thank you for your love and support".

....Taken from some magazine I bought recently that has no name...lol. It has MJ's 'Bad' picture on the front and says "The King of Pop in his own words unauthorized' Then on the bottom it says 'My Life' by Michael Jackson.

How can this magazine not have a name??? That's what I want to know...lol. There are no credits in the front or back page...it's all Michael on every page, which I don't mind of course, but it would be nice to know where this came from...lol.
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Almost look like a wax dummy to me. Something's weird with this pic....
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Human_nature wrote:Some people asked me to post the article.
I want tell you all, I don't buy that kind of magazine usually. I bought this one, because the cover picture bug me, but what's inside, I don't believe a word in that.

Just want make it clear ok, thanks Smile

And my question was only, if someone know when this pic was taken, I will appreciate, because it's freaky...Thanks.

God yeah, when I saw your first scans it shocked me, but looking back on it it looks like he's got caught in the glare of a camera flash and he's shielding his face - then some tosspot rag took the pic and rotated it to make it look like he's lying down/dead.
If you see him in videos when the paps are surrounding him he always lifts his hands up to shield his face, this looks like one of those times, not to mention the paps don't always get the most flattering angles at times.

Maybe someone else knows when/where this pic was taken
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:30 pm

Souza81 wrote:Almost look like a wax dummy to me. Something's weird with this pic....
Ooh do you think it could be from Madame Tussauds? I know they have several Michael waxworks and unveiled one recently somewhere.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:30 pm

DawneVee wrote:[b]A Quote from MJ himself:

"Music was always natural for me. When I was little, any music would start, they couldn't tie me down. It's just natural instinct. I have always loved show business and have always enjoyed making people happy, and I would do it all again. But I have also had to live my whole life in a fishbowl. I have every disguise I can think of. My dream is to just go anyplace, like Morph from X-MEN, so nobody would know who I am. There have been so many lies written about me and I want people to know that unless they hear it from me, don't believe it. I'm just a person who wants to be honest and do good, make people happy though the talent that God has given me. To my fans in every corner of the Earth, every nationality, every race, every language: I love you from the bottom of my heart, Thank you for your love and support".

....Taken from some magazine I bought recently that has no name...lol. It has MJ's 'Bad' picture on the front and says "The King of Pop in his own words unauthorized' Then on the bottom it says 'My Life' by Michael Jackson.

How can this magazine not have a name??? That's what I want to know...lol. There are no credits in the front or back page...it's all Michael on every page, which I don't mind of course, but it would be nice to know where this came from...lol.

That's interesting!! Maybe he published it himself...?
Can you scan the front and back?
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:33 pm

It looks like he is holding his own eye open...if he is "dead" in that picture then he definitely would NOT have been able to do that.

The media must really believe we are morons.

Twisted Evil
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:39 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:It looks like he is holding his own eye open...if he is "dead" in that picture then he definitely would NOT have been able to do that.

The media must really believe we are morons.

Twisted Evil

I know , and I really think something is odd. But I'm just trying to find the original picture Wink
I don't think he'dead , it's photoshopped or something, but I'm just curious, where they found that pic.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Souza81 wrote:

I found something better than scanning it...someone actually is on You Tube showing the magazine...I thought that was weird, but here's the link so you can watch it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlS4EaA_-mU
I took the quote from the page after the 'This is It' photo.
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:43 pm

DawneVee wrote:I seen that magazine in stores...I believe it's from Star magazine (rag mag). When I seen that, I was like 'wow...someone really knows how to photoshop a face to make it look like crap'. Very Happy

That is so true - I didn't believe the Obama Gay Scandal - I don't believe Michael is gone ... thanxs for speaking the words out of my mouth .... Laughing
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:09 pm

DawneVee wrote:
Souza81 wrote:

I found something better than scanning it...someone actually is on You Tube showing the magazine...I thought that was weird, but here's the link so you can watch it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlS4EaA_-mU

Thnk you!!! What store did u get it from? Very Happy
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:12 pm

bibi wrote:
DawneVee wrote:
Souza81 wrote:

Thnk you!!! What store did u get it from? Very Happy

I got it at the Dallas - Ft. Worth airport a few weeks ago while I was waiting for my plane. But, I have seen this magazine in Books A Million as well. Barnes & Noble and Borders may have it but I don't recall seeing it there a few weeks ago.
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Another quote I like:

"I'm a slave to the rhythm . Sometimes I look back at the footage of myself dancing and I go 'Did I do that?'. If I'm doing a movement and I go '
BAM', and I grab myself, it's the music that compels me to do it."

On the page across from that quote it has a full sized pic of MJ in his Smooth Criminal gear, gold pants, and grabbing himself....LMAO...

I need to go turn the a/c down cuz it's getting hot in here....either that or my blood pressure just went through the roof.. cheers
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:58 pm

The pic is from the 45th birthday party.

I can't find the exact one because there are literally hundreds of them on the internet.

But check these out:
http://mjjgallery.free.fr/20032005/col/audience/008.jpg
http://mjjgallery.free.fr/20032005/col/audience/017.jpg
http://mjjgallery.free.fr/20032005/col/audience/058.jpg

Same white shirt, same lip colour.

The one the magazine looks strange because it's taken from a weird angle. It's liked zoomed in from below.

It's not an "almost dead" picture. It's just a bad picture from years ago.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:30 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:The pic is from the 45th birthday party.

I can't find the exact one because there are literally hundreds of them on the internet.

But check these out:

The one the magazine looks strange because it's taken from a weird angle. It's liked zoomed in from below.

affraid affraid Shocked OMG!!! On the 2nd picture you posted, on the far lft, tehre's Omer BahttI!! I've never seen that picture before!!! Awesome!! Basketball
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:16 pm

bibi wrote:

affraid affraid Shocked OMG!!! On the 2nd picture you posted, on the far lft, tehre's Omer BahttI!! I've never seen that picture before!!! Awesome!! Basketball

yes and also from that birthday party is this one ... leaving together with Omer

Odd picture ..I never saw this pic before 019 Cool
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:28 pm

Well I for one am glad the news has died down about Omer being MJ's 'secret love child'. I am sorry...Omer doesn't look at all like a Jackson. He looks more of oriental descent. Now I am not trying to bring another Omer thread about because I know he even said that MJ was not his father, my point was that he is definitely NOT a Jackson.
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Michael would never not have claimed a child of his. Never. Just another attention grabbing headline.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:43 pm

I agree!!! he would have taken care of him.

I wonder what the media will do next to get our minds of this whole thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:44 pm

DawneVee wrote:Another quote I like:

"I'm a slave to the rhythm . Sometimes I look back at the footage of myself dancing and I go 'Did I do that?'. If I'm doing a movement and I go '
BAM', and I grab myself, it's the music that compels me to do it."

On the page across from that quote it has a full sized pic of MJ in his Smooth Criminal gear, gold pants, and grabbing himself....LMAO...

I need to go turn the a/c down cuz it's getting hot in here....either that or my blood pressure just went through the roof.. cheers

This is actually a legitimate quote that they took from MJ's Oprah interview. Pull it up on YouTube...you will hear him say this very thing.
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:56 pm

i didnt see the picture i wanna see it...but umm wow

[b][i][u]3 STRIKES AND YOUR OUT!!! wow what they'll say
its a saying Micheal 'died' 3 times in 18 months BIZARRE! but the fourth time...wow
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:03 pm

Was this magazine published before his "death"? I am trying to watch the video, but cant see well what it is written.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:10 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:

Was this magazine published before his "death"? I am trying to watch the video, but cant see well what it is written.

It came out after...you know it's one of those 'commemorative edition' type magazines. Smile
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:14 pm

STARbaybeeRoqk wrote:i didnt see the picture i wanna see it...but umm wow

[b][i][u]3 STRIKES AND YOUR OUT!!! wow what they'll say
its a saying Micheal 'died' 3 times in 18 months BIZARRE! but the fourth time...wow

But Mj was afraid of dying..If he had one Near death experience I'm sure that he would "clean up his act"..Especially for his kids.
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:34 pm

Yeah, re Oprah, and she's giving him that condescending look. She's in the presence of greatness and she's questioning him about his crotch. Er, I guess I might have too, but then again, I'm NOT OPRAH. Razz
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfaomega Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:19 pm

DawneVee wrote:

Have you seen the date witten in the This is IT page (just at the beginning)of this Unauthorized Magazine?
Is it June 23,2009?

Now at the end of the magazinein 3:46, do you see MJ 1958-2009?

Why June 23,2009 and not any date after June 25,2009?

Any ideas?
Alfaomega
Alfaomega

Aantal berichten : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:21 pm

Alfaomega wrote:DawneVee wrote:

Have you seen the date witten in the This is IT page (just at the beginning)of this Unauthorized Magazine?
Is it June 23,2009?

Now at the end of the magazinein 3:46, do you see MJ 1958-2009?

Why June 23,2009 and not any date after June 25,2009?

Any ideas?

That's exactly what I was thinking earlier! I thought my eyes were tricking me lol..thats why I asked if it was published after his death....hmm
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:44 pm

I just noticed the June 23, 2009 date too. Perhaps they were putting the magazine together as some sort of tribute to be released before the first set of O2 concerts and the original issue date was supposed to have been June 23rd. Then MJ 'dies' and when they change the concept of the issue, they failed to change the date? Dunno, grasping at straws here. Question
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:25 am

jpresley wrote:I just noticed the June 23, 2009 date too. Perhaps they were putting the magazine together as some sort of tribute to be released before the first set of O2 concerts and the original issue date was supposed to have been June 23rd. Then MJ 'dies' and when they change the concept of the issue, they failed to change the date? Dunno, grasping at straws here. Question

too many coincidences...today is evidence day for me lol...first all the crap on MJHD forum, then I hear a message on peterpanpyt's myspace (I swear thats MJ's voice), and now I see tribute magazine with that date...lol guess im going paranoid!
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:09 am

annieisnotokey wrote:The pic is from the 45th birthday party.

But check these out:

Oh great Smile Thank you so much , I feel better now Smile
I'm sure it's a picture someone take from that event Smile

Thanks a million times Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:42 am

I don't know if anyone posted it before, here is another article with a pic supposedly posthumous... mmm....it looks so fake! http://spanish.peopledaily.com.cn/92122/6720711.html (sorry is in spanish)
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:07 pm

mjj29081958 wrote:I don't know if anyone posted it before, here is another article with a pic supposedly posthumous... mmm....it looks so fake! http://spanish.peopledaily.com.cn/92122/6720711.html (sorry is in spanish)

This was already debunked by annieisnotokay. It was taken in (annie, correct me if I'm wrong) 2004 when MJ was in DC for an aids thing. Annie posted the real picture a few days ago in response to my posting about it. Whew! sunny
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next