Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News: D.A. To Try For Grand Jury Against Dr.Murray

+6
mysticallymagestically
MJJ Love
ishealive
kdkennedy74
MiaPaparazzi
WanaBstartnSthn
10 posters

Go down

Breaking News: D.A. To Try For Grand Jury Against Dr.Murray Empty Breaking News: D.A. To Try For Grand Jury Against Dr.Murray

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:47 am

Another RadarOnline story:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/09/exclusive-da-likely-send-case-against-dr-murray-grand-jury

Where the hell is CNN, MSNBC, Fox News?

Give your opinions please.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: D.A. To Try For Grand Jury Against Dr.Murray Empty Re: Breaking News: D.A. To Try For Grand Jury Against Dr.Murray

Post by MiaPaparazzi Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:54 am

I think they pretty much are saying the same thing TMZ said yesterday, just written differently.

As for the Grand Jury indictment... I'll believe it when I see it. I KNOW people that have been arrested and held for freaking UNPAID TRAFFIC TICKETS, now tell me why on earth, if they are considering an indictment, they don't make him sit his butt in county and wait for trial like every other person accused of a crime in the US?

Just my 2 cents...
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: D.A. To Try For Grand Jury Against Dr.Murray Empty Re: Breaking News: D.A. To Try For Grand Jury Against Dr.Murray

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:05 pm

Wow...I'm betting that the next report will again be that Murray is missing so they can't try him because they can't find him...LOL
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:09 pm

And while all of this is going on Murray is free to go where ever he likes, how the hell does this make sense. I've never seen a case like it.
It's all BS.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:11 pm

As we get closer to to this movie, all kinds of dramatic stories are going to come out. Will upset the public and people will want JUSTICE for Michael's death.

I know this can't all be for the THIS IS IT movie.. tho. I'm sure they had to wrap up by now in order to edit and get everything ready for the BIG RELEASE day.

What would be awesome is at the end of the THIS IS IT MOVIE, a TRAILER FOR THIS MOVIE HERE, that seems to be GOING ON RIGHT NOW IN FRONT OF OUR VERY EYES will be announced. Now that would be awesome....

Last edited by MJJ Love on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:15 pm

The TII marketing team will be working overtime in the coming two months I see.
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:01 pm

whatever whatever have a nice day lol
i'll believe it when i'll see it lol !

Breaking News: D.A. To Try For Grand Jury Against Dr.Murray Icon_lol

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:10 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Wow...I'm betting that the next report will again be that Murray is missing so they can't try him because they can't find him...LOL

Breaking News: D.A. To Try For Grand Jury Against Dr.Murray Lol Wouldn't surprise me. I have never seen a so called person of interest handed this much info before. Even if it comes from celeb sites.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:25 pm

nlb wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:Wow...I'm betting that the next report will again be that Murray is missing so they can't try him because they can't find him...LOL

Breaking News: D.A. To Try For Grand Jury Against Dr.Murray Lol Wouldn't surprise me. I have never seen a so called person of interest handed this much info before. Even if it comes from celeb sites.

You are so right!!! First time in history this happens...It's like telling a thief where not to hide and where not go because the Cops will be there Wink I don't know if I make sense but I want you to know that I understand your point Lol and I agree with you 100% king
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:16 am

He won't go missing. He'll commit suicide. I'll bet my house on it!!
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by GenitiveOm Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:55 am

DE7 wrote:whatever whatever have a nice day lol
i'll believe it when i'll see it lol !

okay.. sorry, but I heard Joe Pesci with that "Whatever Whatever"

I agree, we will see what we see when/if we see it.
GenitiveOm
GenitiveOm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:22 pm

rowdyangel wrote:He won't go missing. He'll commit suicide. I'll bet my house on it!!

WTF. Why the hell would he do that?? A few weeks ago, we were told that Doc. Murray was no longer a suspect.

This only to laugh about

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down